FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
Ahmed, about Paul the Master Taqaiyya Tactician

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Christianity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Ahmed, about Paul the Master Taqaiyya Tactician  Reply with quote

While discussing about Paul's lies with Christians on another site, I had told them that in the entire Qur'aan, the word Taqaiyya is not present at all. It is just not there.

Upon my challenge, it took them a few days to come up with the word Muttaqi. lol!

BMZ

_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Ahmed, about Paul the Master Taqaiyya Tactician Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
While discussing about Paul's lies with Christians on another site, I had told them that in the entire Qur'aan, the word Taqaiyya is not present at all. It is just not there.

Upon my challenge, it took them a few days to come up with the word Muttaqi. lol!

BMZ


LOL bro

I wonder why the others don't believe that we are dealing with a bunch of ignorant freaks

Cheers
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Baal
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 445



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taqqiya is a Shiite word describing a concept. I rarely heard it thrown around the Sunni, but when it was used, people knew what it meant. It describes a concept. In sunni however, the word Kitman is better suited to describe the concept.

Of course nothing describes the kitman concept better then the doctrine of "Walaa & Baraa".

However, since the West decided to use the word "Taqqiya" to describe the concept, who are you to come and tell them to use a different word?

That is what the West does, they give precise names to concepts that they encounter. They do not like to live in this ambiguous bullsh1t that the 3rd world country thrives in.

They make up words like Television, Internet, Automobile, Automatic, Electric, Plastic, FerroMagnetic, Taqqiya.

I did not see you complain that the word Television is not in the Koran. Why are you coming now bitching that the concept of taqqiya is also not in the Koran. There is Tens of Thousands of words that were invented by the West in the last 1000 years to describe things that are not in the Koran or even in the Arabic or the Indonesian language.

And now you are coming to complain that the word Taqqiya is not in the koran? You want to teach the West how to name things when 99% of this world you have no names for?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baal wrote:
Taqqiya is a Shiite word describing a concept. I rarely heard it thrown around the Sunni, but when it was used, people knew what it meant. It describes a concept. In sunni however, the word Kitman is better suited to describe the concept.

Of course nothing describes the kitman concept better then the doctrine of "Walaa & Baraa".

However, since the West decided to use the word "Taqqiya" to describe the concept, who are you to come and tell them to use a different word?

That is what the West does, they give precise names to concepts that they encounter. They do not like to live in this ambiguous bullsh1t that the 3rd world country thrives in.

They make up words like Television, Internet, Automobile, Automatic, Electric, Plastic, FerroMagnetic, Taqqiya.

I did not see you complain that the word Television is not in the Koran. Why are you coming now bitching that the concept of taqqiya is also not in the Koran. There is Tens of Thousands of words that were invented by the West in the last 1000 years to describe things that are not in the Koran or even in the Arabic or the Indonesian language.

And now you are coming to complain that the word Taqqiya is not in the koran? You want to teach the West how to name things when 99% of this world you have no names for?


As usual, you went bitching off-topic. The West is not supposed to coin Arabic words or words related to Arabic.

I was talking about the polemic Christians who always bitch about Taqaiyya, while knowing that within their own scripture, there is a Taqaiyya Tactician, I would say a Master Taqaiyya Tactician who goes by the name Paul. The West can have the words DECEPTIVE LIAR or a FRAUDULENT LIAR for it. Some liar who gains or gained by telling lies.

Why would you want me to complain about the word Television?  Laughing

How would you define kitmaan in your own words, without talking about Sunni or Shia. Please enlighten me! Have you ever read a word related to KITMAAN, in Qur'aan? Answer this, please, without twisting, turning and wriggling.

I am glad to know that you acknowledged and agreed that the word Taqaiyya is not there in Qur'aan and you mentioned it being a Shia thingy.  Laughing

_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Baal
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 445



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:

Baal wrote:
Taqqiya is a Shiite word describing a concept. I rarely heard it thrown around the Sunni, but when it was used, people knew what it meant. It describes a concept. In sunni however, the word Kitman is better suited to describe the concept.

Of course nothing describes the kitman concept better then the doctrine of "Walaa & Baraa".

However, since the West decided to use the word "Taqqiya" to describe the concept, who are you to come and tell them to use a different word?

That is what the West does, they give precise names to concepts that they encounter. They do not like to live in this ambiguous bullsh1t that the 3rd world country thrives in.

They make up words like Television, Internet, Automobile, Automatic, Electric, Plastic, FerroMagnetic, Taqqiya.

I did not see you complain that the word Television is not in the Koran. Why are you coming now bitching that the concept of taqqiya is also not in the Koran. There is Tens of Thousands of words that were invented by the West in the last 1000 years to describe things that are not in the Koran or even in the Arabic or the Indonesian language.

And now you are coming to complain that the word Taqqiya is not in the koran? You want to teach the West how to name things when 99% of this world you have no names for?


As usual, you went bitching off-topic. The West is not supposed to coin Arabic words or words related to Arabic.

Here you go again telling the West how to coin concepts. The West used Greek, Indian, Latin, Aztec, Russian to coin words.

BMZ wrote:

I was talking about the polemic Christians who always bitch about Taqaiyya, while knowing that within their own scripture, there is a Taqaiyya Tactician, I would say a Master Taqaiyya Tactician who goes by the name Paul. The West can have the words DECEPTIVE LIAR or a FRAUDULENT LIAR for it. Some liar who gains or gained by telling lies.

And I said I agree that the koran does not have the word Taqqiya. I also stated that the word and the concept exists in islamic doctrine.

BMZ wrote:

Why would you want me to complain about the word Television?  Laughing

You are complaining that the West are picking a word to describe a concept. They picked Taqqiya and you complain. Maybe you should also complain that they picked Television.

BMZ wrote:

How would you define kitmaan in your own words, without talking about Sunni or Shia. Please enlighten me! Have you ever read a word related to KITMAAN, in Qur'aan? Answer this, please, without twisting, turning and wriggling.

Here you go asking for islamic lessons. As per koran. You can say things but you only get judged by what is in your heart. Kitman. Covering up.

And the motherlode is "Walaa & Baraa" which also defines that you are not allowed to take non-muslims as friends, so you can only get close to them to get what you need out of them through Kitman.
BMZ wrote:

I am glad to know that you acknowledged and agreed that the word Taqaiyya is not there in Qur'aan and you mentioned it being a Shia thingy.  Laughing

nod.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Christianity All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum