FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
The Criminals of Islam
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Hadith and Sunnah
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: The Criminals of Islam  Reply with quote


_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]


Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raza
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 22 Nov 2007
Posts: 77


Location: Canada
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do the majority of Islamic scholars reject Hadiths?
And are you an Islamic Scholar?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raza wrote:
Do the majority of Islamic scholars reject Hadiths?
And are you an Islamic Scholar?


scholar my arse

you are dismissed as a mushrik

cheers
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raza
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 22 Nov 2007
Posts: 77


Location: Canada
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Raza wrote:
Do the majority of Islamic scholars reject Hadiths?
And are you an Islamic Scholar?


scholar my arse

you are dismissed as a mushrik

cheers

I believe in Hadiths so therefore, I am a mushrik?
If so, then majority of the Islamic Scholars, if not all, are mushrik too?
You are not to contemplate your own opinion of Islam and express it as you don't clearly know Islam; you must be a Islamic Scholar.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raza wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Raza wrote:
Do the majority of Islamic scholars reject Hadiths?
And are you an Islamic Scholar?


scholar my arse

you are dismissed as a mushrik

cheers

I believe in Hadiths so therefore, I am a mushrik?
If so, then majority of the Islamic Scholars, if not all, are mushrik too?
You are not to contemplate your own opinion of Islam and express it as you don't clearly know Islam; you must be a Islamic Scholar.


Again, stop acting stupid

Islam is not for your scholars, your scholars are nothing but a bunch of gangs who forbids and allow what Allah has not sanctioned

on the other hand mister smart, you will never be able to blame them if they are wrong, and most certainly they are wrong, look at the fruit of Islam as we see it after 1000 years of corruption, very fruitful hey

oh yeh, here is one of your scholars,

see if you look like a scholar, and talk like a scholar, then he must be a scholar, however this scholar that you are about to see, was fuking males in the MOSQUE where he was its Imam

A scholar of Islam

see why I told ya, scholar my arse

now I stand by it

please piss off if you can't refute my main article instead of asking me, am I a scholar

here is my bloody answer again:

scholar my arse
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tvebak
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 280


Location: Around
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ahmed

You postulates some things about the prophet which you basicly don't know.

You don't know wether he asked people to write down and remember all the things he said and did, do you? I'm not argueing against the historical invalidity of the hadith. Your claim is just a bit to arrogant.

Cheers.
_________________
Yes, we have a "soul"; but it's made of lots of tiny robots. - Daniel Dennet

It's mine "." ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tvebak wrote:
Hi Ahmed

You postulates some things about the prophet which you basicly don't know.


Hello

Yes I do know, it is you who don't know

did you read the 9 books of hadith complete in Arabic?

if no, then please sthu

Tvebak wrote:
You don't know wether he asked people to write down and remember all the things he said and did, do you? I'm not argueing against the historical invalidity of the hadith. Your claim is just a bit to arrogant.

Cheers.


of course he did, he ordered them not to write anything but the Quran, would you like to see the hearsay hadith from the 9 books of hadith?
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tvebak
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 280


Location: Around
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
Hi Ahmed

You postulates some things about the prophet which you basicly don't know.


Hello

Yes I do know, it is you who don't know

did you read the 9 books of hadith complete in Arabic?

if no, then please sthu

Tvebak wrote:
You don't know wether he asked people to write down and remember all the things he said and did, do you? I'm not argueing against the historical invalidity of the hadith. Your claim is just a bit to arrogant.

Cheers.


of course he did, he ordered them not to write anything but the Quran, would you like to see the hearsay hadith from the 9 books of hadith?


Hi Ahmed

Yes I would like to see it, then I would have another argument against those "followers of hadith", that would be fine. And no I haven't read the hadith. Not plannig to do in the near future.

Cheers
_________________
Yes, we have a "soul"; but it's made of lots of tiny robots. - Daniel Dennet

It's mine "." ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
Hi Ahmed

You postulates some things about the prophet which you basicly don't know.


Hello

Yes I do know, it is you who don't know

did you read the 9 books of hadith complete in Arabic?

if no, then please sthu

Tvebak wrote:
You don't know wether he asked people to write down and remember all the things he said and did, do you? I'm not argueing against the historical invalidity of the hadith. Your claim is just a bit to arrogant.

Cheers.


of course he did, he ordered them not to write anything but the Quran, would you like to see the hearsay hadith from the 9 books of hadith?


Hi Ahmed

Yes I would like to see it, then I would have another argument against those "followers of hadith", that would be fine. And no I haven't read the hadith. Not plannig to do in the near future.

Cheers



Hello


So you have not read them and just pick and choose what suit your mind as a kafir?

well let me tell you, what they call hadith science has nothing to do with science, however it has everything to do with conjectures, hearsay, allegations, gosips, fabrications, etc etc

sure some of it may be true, we just can never know, even the ones that comply 100% with the quran, we will never know for certain if the allegation is true or not, so please do swollow that crap called hadith science, every time i hear Muslim boasting about it, it either makes me laugh or puke


now for the ahdiths from Musannad Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, you need to look at my article on thiis web site called "Tas-hih Al Bukhari" and you should see the hadith there taken from the offical hadith site of the Saudi government

cheers
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tvebak
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 280


Location: Around
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
Hi Ahmed

You postulates some things about the prophet which you basicly don't know.


Hello

Yes I do know, it is you who don't know

did you read the 9 books of hadith complete in Arabic?

if no, then please sthu

Tvebak wrote:
You don't know wether he asked people to write down and remember all the things he said and did, do you? I'm not argueing against the historical invalidity of the hadith. Your claim is just a bit to arrogant.

Cheers.


of course he did, he ordered them not to write anything but the Quran, would you like to see the hearsay hadith from the 9 books of hadith?


Hi Ahmed

Yes I would like to see it, then I would have another argument against those "followers of hadith", that would be fine. And no I haven't read the hadith. Not plannig to do in the near future.

Cheers



Hello


So you have not read them and just pick and choose what suit your mind as a kafir?

well let me tell you, what they call hadith science has nothing to do with science, however it has everything to do with conjectures, hearsay, allegations, gosips, fabrications, etc etc

sure some of it may be true, we just can never know, even the ones that comply 100% with the quran, we will never know for certain if the allegation is true or not, so please do swollow that crap called hadith science, every time i hear Muslim boasting about it, it either makes me laugh or puke


now for the ahdiths from Musannad Ahmed Ibn Hanbal, you need to look at my article on thiis web site called "Tas-hih Al Bukhari" and you should see the hadith there taken from the offical hadith site of the Saudi government

cheers


Hi Ahmed

No I only stick to the quran. Maybe I will get around to read them at some time for historical reasons. As for debating those believing in the hadith  I've only picked a few up as examples, some who does not contradict the quran, but contradict other circumstances. I haven't pick and choose what suit my mind. I haven't collected the damn hadith  Very Happy

Quote:
well let me tell you, what they call hadith science has nothing to do with science, however it has everything to do with conjectures, hearsay, allegations, gosips, fabrications, etc etc


I cannot disagree with this  Wink

I will have a look at your thread, thank you.

Cheers


_________________
Yes, we have a "soul"; but it's made of lots of tiny robots. - Daniel Dennet

It's mine "." ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Hadith and Sunnah All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum