Archive for FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT BREAK THE CHAINS OF IGNORANCE AND FEAR
 


       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God
AhmedBahgat

For those who dispute the signs of Allah

Salam all

Today I have a very interesting subject for you, we all know that the Kafirs believe that the chance of Allah existence is 0% , on the other hand the believers believe that the chance of Allah existence is 100%

Both (the believers and the kafirs) can never be right at the same time, therefore we need to be politically correct to satisfy both, the logical chance of Allah existence without being bias to any of the two groups MUST be 50%, that is why when I dialogue with the ignorant kafirs I always try to be politically correct and tell them “If Allah exists”, this is because I’m using the logical chance of Allah existence which has to be 50%

i.e.

50% that Allah exists

and

50% that Allah does not exist

Now I want to target a specific group of the those kafirs, the ones who dispute the signs of Allah, like many on FFI web site, here is a few names: sum, tvebak, anti_jihad, ugly_shit_face, cassandra, max, pisscohot, blue, ygalg, fire-snake, chicken_lie, skynightblaze, musti, mughal, ……., the names just go on and on, anyway mty comment is directed at those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah, my comment will be nothing but what Allah said about those who dispute His signs, this must be appreciated by those freaks so they know well in advance what is going to happen to them in the case of the 50% of Allah existence to be true.

Let me start with this:

And of them is he who hears you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears; and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you; those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients.

[The Quran ; 6:25]

وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَن يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا وَإِن يَرَوْاْ كُلَّ آيَةٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُواْ بِهَا حَتَّى إِذَا جَآؤُوكَ يُجَادِلُونَكَ يَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِنْ هَذَآ إِلاَّ أَسَاطِيرُ الأَوَّلِينَ (25)

-> See how the Quran is telling us that THEY HEARD the Quran but the veils enforced upon their dark hearts won’t make them understand it: And of them is he who hears you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears;, therefore every sign that is told to them, they don’t believe it as well THEY DISPUTE IT: and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you;, and not just that they even claim that the signs of Allah are forged and are nothing but the tales of the ancient: those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients., that is exactly what those freaks on FFI web site do everyday,  I.e THEIR CRIME mentioned above can not be denied by them. i.e. they must be GUILTY AS CHARGED and they will have no option but to plead GUILTY Your Honour.

From the Quran perspective, those freaks who insist on DISPUTING the signs of Allah , will be like driven to death while they are looking, it is like DEAD MAN WALKING to his execution chamber:

They disputed with you about the truth after it had been explained, (and they went forth) as if they were being driven to death while they are looking.

[The Quran ; 8:6]

يُجَادِلُونَكَ فِي الْحَقِّ بَعْدَمَا تَبَيَّنَ كَأَنَّمَا يُسَاقُونَ إِلَى الْمَوْتِ وَهُمْ يَنظُرُونَ (6)

-> See: They disputed with you about the truth after it had been explained, (and they went forth) , we know well how they continue with a passion to dispute with the believers after the believers spent a great deal to explain the truth (from the believers perspective) to them, now here is the metaphor about  such freaks: as if they were being driven to death while they are looking., see, they are DEAD MEN WALKING

Their problem is, they underestimate how Allah is going to make them pay if He exists:

And the thunder declares His glory with His praise, and the angels too for awe of Him; and He sends the thunderbolts and smites with them whom He pleases, yet they dispute concerning Allah, and He is mighty in prowess.

[The Quran ; 13:13]

وَيُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ الصَّوَاعِقَ فَيُصِيبُ بِهَا مَن يَشَاء وَهُمْ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي اللّهِ وَهُوَ شَدِيدُ الْمِحَالِ (13)

-> See: yet they dispute concerning Allah, and He is mighty in prowess., the might in power will be deployed to make them pay, and again, if Allah exists, come on pals, it’s 50% chance

Let’s move on to the next verse, what you should notice on FFI web site and many site like it that the kafirs who dispute the signs of Allah use falsehood, ignorance and fabrications, please have a look at the kafirs replies to many of the Muslims on FFI, the majority of it if not all are nothing but Tom and Jerry crap and if one managed to use one cell of his/her brain, they will come up with nothing but a Barbie crap, they are very stupid indeed:

56: And We do not send messengers but as givers of good news and warning, and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My signs and that with which they are warned for a mockery.

[The Quran ; 18:56]

وَمَا نُرْسِلُ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَيُجَادِلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الْحَقَّ وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَمَا أُنذِرُوا هُزُوًا (56)

-> See what those type of kafirs who are driven to hell while they are looking do: and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My signs and that with which they are warned for a mockery., look how accurate the Quran is, this is amazing man, it tells us what those bunch of freaks on FFI do in very explicit way, iit fit them as a glove, again, they must  be GUILTY AS CHARGED if Allah exists.

Indeed many of the kafirs who dispute the signs of Allah are clear cut ignorant, despite the believers don’t need the Quran to tell them this fact because it is clearly witnessed on many web sites like FFI, yet the Quran told us about it:

3: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious Shaitan;

4: Against him it is written down that whoever takes him for a guardian, he shall lead him astray and conduct him to the torture of the burning fire.

[The Quran ; 22:3-4]

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّبِعُ كُلَّ شَيْطَانٍ مَّرِيدٍ (3)
كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ مَن تَوَلَّاهُ فَأَنَّهُ يُضِلُّهُ وَيَهْدِيهِ إِلَى عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ (4)

-> See: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge, those freaks actions are nothing but obeying the Shaitans: and follows every rebellious Shaitan, this must indicates that those Kafiroon are not just Kafiroon, they are Kafiroon and Mushrikoon, and this is what the crime of shirk will lead to: Against him it is written down that whoever takes him for a guardian, he shall lead him astray and conduct him to the torture of the burning fire., I reckon if Allah exists, both if them (the kafir/mushrik and his/her guardian from the Shaitans) will be enemy to each other on the J.D, anyone wants to bet?

In addition that those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah are dumb ignorant bums, they don’t have an illuminating book (metaphor) to help them dispute the signs of Allah, what they always come up with is the dark books of the hearsay crap of hadith:

8: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and without guidance and without an illuminating book,

9: Turning away haughtily that he may lead (others) astray from the way of Allah; for him is disgrace in this world, and on the day of resurrection We will make him taste the torture of burning:

10: This is due to what your two hands have sent before, and because Allah is not in the least unjust to the servants.

[The Quran ; 22:8-10]

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ (Cool
ثَانِيَ عِطْفِهِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ لَهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَنُذِيقُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ (9)
ذَلِكَ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ يَدَاكَ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلْعَبِيدِ (10)

-> See: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and without guidance and without an illuminating book,

-> Those freaks dispute the signs of Allah only to send other astray like them, for me it sounds like they are cowards to face the music alone, they want as much people to join them as they can: Turning away haughtily that he may lead (others) astray from the way of Allah, possibly they think this may make them strong in front of Allah if He exists, well think not freaks, this is what you will get if Allah exists: for him is disgrace in this world, and on the day of resurrection We will make him taste the punishment of burning, oh please do dare and cry like a coward if Allah exists, this is what you have earned fair and square if Allah exists: This is due to what your two hands have sent before, and because Allah is not in the least unjust to the servants., you can’t deny that Allah told you in advance that this is what you are going to get, i.e. Allah is not going to be unjust with you, hahahahahaha

Now, sura 40 talks a lot about those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah, let me start with this:

4: None dispute concerning the signs of Allah but those who disbelieved, therefore let not their movement in the countries deceive you.

5: The people of Nuh and the parties after them rejected (prophets) before them, and every nation purposed against their messenger to destroy him, and they disputed by means of the falsehood that they might thereby render null the truth, therefore I destroyed them; how was then My retribution!

6: And thus did the word of your Lord prove true against those who disbelieved that they are the inmates of the fire.

[The Quran ; 40:4-6]

مَا يُجَادِلُ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَلَا يَغْرُرْكَ تَقَلُّبُهُمْ فِي الْبِلَادِ (4)
كَذَّبَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ وَالْأَحْزَابُ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ وَهَمَّتْ كُلُّ أُمَّةٍ بِرَسُولِهِمْ لِيَأْخُذُوهُ وَجَادَلُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الْحَقَّ فَأَخَذْتُهُمْ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عِقَابِ (5)
وَكَذَلِكَ حَقَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّهُمْ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ (6)

-> For the believers, they know that those who dispute the signs of Allah are nothing but disbelievers therefore they should not be deceived by their comfortable life in the countries: None dispute concerning the signs of Allah but those who disbelieved, therefore let not their movement in the countries deceive you.

-> Many like those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah passed before them, they all shared one common cause: they disputed by means of the falsehood that they might thereby render null the truth, and if Allah exists, they all going to share one common doom: therefore I destroyed them; how was then My retribution!

-> The retribution of Allah for such freaks must come to pass if Allah exists, simply they will be made the companions of the fire: And thus did the word of your Lord prove true against those who disbelieved that they are the inmates of the fire., what an achievement, clap clap clap clap

Those who dispute the signs of Allah are nothing but a bunch of haughty arrogant, their actions must be hated by Allah and those who believed:

Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without any power that He has given them; greatly hated is it by Allah and by-those who believed. Thus does Allah set a seal over the heart of every arrogant, haughty one.

[The Quran ; 40:35]

الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ وَعِندَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كَذَلِكَ يَطْبَعُ اللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ قَلْبِ مُتَكَبِّرٍ جَبَّارٍ (35)

-> See: Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without any power that He has given them; greatly hated is it by Allah and by-those who believe, the bottom line however that they are nothing but a bunch of haughty arrogant: Thus does Allah set a seal over the heart of every arrogant, haughty one., this is because Allah hates the arrogant

Again, their arrogance is confirmed:

Surely (as for) those who dispute about the signs of Allah without any power that has come to them, there is naught in their breasts but arrogance which they shall never attain to; Therefore seek refuge in Allah, surely He is the all-Hearing, the all-Seeing.

[The Quran ; 40:56]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ إِن فِي صُدُورِهِمْ إِلَّا كِبْرٌ مَّا هُم بِبَالِغِيهِ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ (56)

-> See: Surely (as for) those who dispute about the signs of Allah without any power that has come to them, there is naught in their breasts but arrogance which they shall never attain to;, i.e. if Allah exists, their arrogance will take them no where, for the believers who hate their perverse actions, they can only seek refuge in  Allah from such freaks: Therefore seek refuge in Allah, surely He is the all-Hearing, the all-Seeing., indeed if Allah exists, He must be hearing and seeing their perverse actions. Let’s just consider that this life is the evidence collection period against all of us.

Let’s now see what those freaks will earn on the JD if Allah exists:

69: Have you not seen those who dispute with respect to the signs of Allah: how are they turned away?

70: Those who reject the Book and that with which We have sent Our Messenger; but they shall soon come to know,

71: When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged

72: Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned;

[The Quran ; 40:69-72]

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ أَنَّى يُصْرَفُونَ (69)
الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِالْكِتَابِ وَبِمَا أَرْسَلْنَا بِهِ رُسُلَنَا فَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ (70)
إِذِ الْأَغْلَالُ فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ وَالسَّلَاسِلُ يُسْحَبُونَ (71)
فِي الْحَمِيمِ ثُمَّ فِي النَّارِ يُسْجَرُونَ (72)

-> See: Have you not seen those who dispute with respect to the signs of Allah: how are they turned away?, indeed My Lord, I have seen such freaks on FFI web site, they gave a lie to the Quran: Those who reject the Book and that with which We have sent Our Messenger;, surely they must know if the 50% of Allah existence is true or false: but they shall soon come to know, it a matter of years for everyone and soon everyone must know, and when this happens, they should know that their showtime on the JD is going to be like this: When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged, Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned; , what a show it’s going to be, let me tell you freaks, on earth water boils at 100C then turns to vapour, I can assure you though that with Allah, He can cast you into a boiling water that have a boiling temperature of 10000C before it turns to vapour, It’s a mighty showtime


Let me end it with this you bunch of freaks: If Allah exists then you should know well that you won’t be able to esacpe Him and you will be held accountable to evert ignorant dispute you spewed against His signs

And (that) those who dispute about Our signs may know; there is no place of refuge for them.

[The Quran ; 42:35]

وَيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِنَا مَا لَهُم مِّن مَّحِيصٍ (35)

-> See: And (that) those who dispute about Our signs may know; there is no place of refuge for them.

The message of the Quran has been delivers to all of you freaks who dispute the signs of Allah, now you need to pray to your own low desires (your god) that the chance of Allah existence is not 50%

Salam
careperson

100% Allah does not exist!
Good sign that you started doubting 50%!
Circular logic cannot lead you to relaity!
The one you make is a circular logic 'petitio principii'!- it is logically fallacious- though appeals to fear!
AhmedBahgat

careperson wrote:
100% Allah does not exist!
Good sign that you started doubting 50%!
Circular logic cannot lead you to relaity!
The one you make is a circular logic 'petitio principii'!- it is logically fallacious- though appeals to fear!



Dismissed
Baal

Re: For those who dispute the signs of Allah

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

Today I have a very interesting subject for you, we all know that the Kafirs believe that the chance of Allah existence is 0% , on the other hand the believers believe that the chance of Allah existence is 100%

Both (the believers and the kafirs) can never be right at the same time, therefore we need to be politically correct to satisfy both, the logical chance of Allah existence without being bias to any of the two groups MUST be 50%, that is why when I dialogue with the ignorant kafirs I always try to be politically correct and tell them “If Allah exists”, this is because I’m using the logical chance of Allah existence which has to be 50%

i.e.

50% that Allah exists

and

50% that Allah does not exist

So far your assumptions are leading to a Strawman. Here is a "Nokta" for you that sounds to me like what you are doing:

"Some guy was selling sandwiches for a dollar. 50% Horse and 50% Rabbit. After a while people started asking how he can remain in business. Horse meat is cheap, but Rabbit is relatively very expensive. He said eay, 50/50, for every One horse I put in, I put One rabbit."

Kaffir do not believe that Allah's chance for existence is 0%. In fact, most Kaffir believe in god. They just do not think a god or an ilah will act and present himself like the islamic deity.

So First, fix the flaw in the pascal wager you presented first and then we can talk.

Second, a god placing a veil on a hear is *not* a sign, it is a deception.

So I think you are unto something but fix your logic first.
AhmedBahgat

Mister baal

so your reply is nothing but a Nukta

hahahaha

I'm not into anything but exposing the kafirs and the Mushrikoon

salam
Tvebak

Hello Ahmed

Your logic is flawed, and your conclusion aswell. But anyways if we was to follow your logic then we could say that there's 50 % that there's a "divine territory" and 50 % that there's not. Now concerning your "allah" he would have to compete with all the ther notions of divinity within the 50 %.

Cheers

PS. Your insults is as usual noted.
HomoErectus

The fault line is right at the base !

"Islam" is nothing but a set of rough rules to get a grip on the wild tribes of this arabian desert... and maybe it was good for that, at that time, back then !

I doubt that mohammad was a "prophet" at all, what defines a prophet ?
Did he prophecize something ?

On the contrary - we know from several historical sources that being a "prophet" was quite an inflationary profession, thousands of them roamed around, back then, and each of them claimed to be in possession of the absolute truth - thats how prophets made money...

"Allah" is nonexistent !

And ALL whats in this socalled "holy book" is completely meaningless !

Unless you are a "believer" - meaning, you blindly believe in these assumptions and claims !

Its muslims who CLAIM that there is this "god" called "allah"...

Fine - bring up proof !

The "quran" is no proof at all !

Its not my job to disprove something that is an illusion in the first place !

YOU have to bring up proof and evidence !

Of course this principle is valid for all religions...

But then its YOU here, at this moment, again coming up with the same baseless CLAIMs, but no more, so far !

I doubt your BASE !

How you gonna elevate your SOURCE, without getting into further claims... ?

Its fun to talk about the details in the quranic / islamic logic, in their texts and rules, about errors and inconsistencies, mistakes and faults...

But on a serious level - meaning I do not take these "games" about details seriously -  I would ask you exactly these questions - how are you going to prove your points and support your stance ?

As actually you have nothing on your side, you have to start from scratch here, from the base of bases - if there is no "god", no "allah", it makes no sense to talk about fictional rules and regulations...

Besides for fun reasons only, playingly, under the pretext of - "IF" we take your god for granted, why does he say so and so...

HOW are you going to convince a hard-core and proud kuffar like me, that there is a "god" and his name is "allah", he is the only one, and the "quran" is his written words...

I'm really curious now ! Cool

Until you are able to bring up proof and evidence - the chance of 50:50 is completely WRONG !

0 proof and evidence can never become 50% !

but instead...

Nothing from nothing leaves nothing !

.
AhmedBahgat

Tvebak wrote:
Hello Ahmed

Your logic is flawed, and your conclusion aswell. But anyways if we was to follow your logic then we could say that there's 50 % that there's a "divine territory" and 50 % that there's not. Now concerning your "allah" he would have to compete with all the ther notions of divinity within the 50 %.

Cheers

PS. Your insults is as usual noted.


Hello pal

I don't insult others, i only tell them their own reality

now for your  tom and jerry refute, well Allah is Yahweh who is the same God of the Jews and the Christians, also according to the Veda, Allah is the same God of the hindus

keep trying harder to dispute the signs of Allah, it will take you no where but DEAD MAN WALKING
AhmedBahgat

Hey all, look at the stupid freaks whose refutes are nothing but, no the existance of Allah is not 50%, hahahahahaha

let me lower it down to 1% you freaks, now tell me you enemy of Allah:

what are you going to do if the 1% will be true?

Let me guess, you are going to  just cry day and night


for those manipulated and biased freaks who consider the existance of Allah is 0%,  why bother discussing matters about Him you freaks

hahahahaha
careperson

AhmedBahgat wrote:
careperson wrote:
100% Allah does not exist!
Good sign that you started doubting 50%!
Circular logic cannot lead you to relaity!
The one you make is a circular logic 'petitio principii'!- it is logically fallacious- though appeals to fear!



Dismissed


FUNNY!  
careperson

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey all, look at the stupid freaks whose refutes are nothing but, no the existance of Allah is not 50%, hahahahahaha

let me lower it down to 1% you freaks, now tell me you enemy of Allah:

what are you going to do if the 1% will be true?

Let me guess, you are going to  just cry day and night


for those manipulated and biased freaks who consider the existance of Allah is 0%,  why bother discussing matters about Him you freaks

hahahahaha


I am an enemy of Allah!
I slap that supid creature.
Sad enough! my enemy does not exist!
He exists only in the abstract form of stupidity and ignorance!
Tvebak

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
Hello Ahmed

Your logic is flawed, and your conclusion aswell. But anyways if we was to follow your logic then we could say that there's 50 % that there's a "divine territory" and 50 % that there's not. Now concerning your "allah" he would have to compete with all the ther notions of divinity within the 50 %.

Cheers

PS. Your insults is as usual noted.


Hello pal

I don't insult others, i only tell them their own reality

now for your  tom and jerry refute, well Allah is Yahweh who is the same God of the Jews and the Christians, also according to the Veda, Allah is the same God of the hindus

keep trying harder to dispute the signs of Allah, it will take you no where but DEAD MAN WALKING


you call them freaks, that's an insult.
And your tom and jerry argument regarding the "god" of the jews and christians (and hindus) is rubbish, since they do not agree with you. Can you understand that very simple fact?
HomoErectus

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey all, look at the stupid freaks whose refutes are nothing but, no the existance of Allah is not 50%, hahahahahaha

let me lower it down to 1% you freaks, now tell me you enemy of Allah:

what are you going to do if the 1% will be true?

Let me guess, you are going to  just cry day and night


for those manipulated and biased freaks who consider the existance of Allah is 0%,  why bother discussing matters about Him you freaks

hahahahaha


Laugh all the way, laugh your own argumentation out of the classroom, out of the house, out of the world !

You literally have nothing to prove your point !

0 % !

0 can never become even "1%" , forget 50% !

0 is null, zilch, nada, niente, non-existent !

Prove me wrong !

When it comes to laughing - I laugh your pseudo-god out of the house...

.
AhmedBahgat

Tvebak wrote:

you call them freaks, that's an insult.


for me it is a reality, I guess we need to ask Einstien if realativity has anything to do with our differences

do you think we can ask the dead?

Tvebak wrote:

And your tom and jerry argument regarding the "god" of the jews and christians (and hindus) is rubbish, since they do not agree with you. Can you understand that very simple fact?



oh come one, the original Torah and original Injil and Original Veda say the exact same that our God is one and we should all worship Him alone, of course Allah sent the Quran and took charge of preserving it after the freaks from all those religions manipulated the truth sent to them, yet they left in their books what clealy exposes their flawed teachings that they injected into their religions sent to them by the same God, the following is something that was fine tuned by me over 4 years ago, i can't remember where I read it, but it is enough of a reply to your  yet crap and uncertainity:

According to religion the earliest created man and woman were aware of their Creator and prayed to Him. As time passed their descendants did not transmit the knowledge of the Creator to their offspring properly. At some point in time they lost this knowledge almost completely.

Man has an innate nature to seek for his Creator. While seeking for his Creator, anything that were very powerful, enormous, or unusual, drew his attention and he worshipped them. He even worshipped fellow human beings who were gifted with special abilities by God, could perform magic or miracles.

Everything we see around us has been created by someone. The houses, cars, TV, radios etc. did not come into existence by themselves. Although we do not know the individuals who assembled them, we know for sure that human hands are behind their creation.

If any 'beings of outer space' ever see our space machines, they probably will marvel at the precise function of their intricate mechanical and electronic parts. If they observe the exact orbital path that these space crafts follow, will they think that these came into existence by themselves like the other celestial bodies, having no hand behind their creation and function?

Each human cell performs hundreds of thousands of complex chemical reactions every day for its proper function and exact reproduction. All tissues and organs in the body are regulated by biological laws set forth for them. The brain does not perform the function of heart and the heart does not perform the function of kidney. The complex and intimate relationships between the organs are precise and governed by fundamental laws. We may utilize these laws, already set forth for them, to our advantage, but in no way can we alter these fundamental laws.

We see the apparent lifeless seeds grow into plants with life. Again we see plants and animals, full with life, made into lifeless materials. We also observe the vast universe, its grand design, the superb organization, and its precise and flawless functions. Did all these come into existence and continue to exist by themselves? Basic human intelligence will tell us that there is a Creator who brought into existence each and everything around us and beyond. This is God, our Creator and the Creator of the universe.

When we want to perceive anything in our environment we use our organs of perception, e.g. eye, ear, nose, tongue and skin. We do not see the air but we can feel it and see its effect in the environment. Things that can not be perceived by these organs, we try to appreciate them by using our intellect. We discuss their characteristics. In the case of God we appreciate Him by discussing His attributes.

All the attributes of God are unique and only belongs to Him. If reversed, they point only towards Him. For example, God is The Creator, The Creator is God. No one other than God can have these unique attributes. His attributes are absolute, perfect, complete, unconditional, unlimited, independent, ultimate, and everlasting. There can not be two authorities with absolute attributes.

The correct attributes of God can not be combined with wrong attributes. One can not say that God is the Creator of the universe and was born in a human family in New York, because to take birth in a human family is against the attributes of God. Similarly one can not say God can heal all illness but when He went to Nazareth, He could not heal the people there because of their unbelief. God's ability do not depend on our belief or disbelief.

God's attributes can not separated and given to different Authorities, like one is the creator and another is the preserver or Sustainer. In that case there will be multiple Divine Authorities and will create confusion in the universe. One of them will either have no authority over the others, or if He has power over the others than the others will have no independent authority. God is the ultimate Authority of every affair. Multiple Divine Authorities will make incomplete, inadequate, and deficit Gods. They will fight and kill each other to gain power over the others as we find with the gods of mythology.

God is One and Only:
Every attributes of God maintains the unity of His Lordship. All the revealed books proclaimed unity of God.

In the Jewish Holy Book God said:

"I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God"

 (Isaiah 44:6)

"You shall have no other gods besides Me."

 (Exodus 20:3)

In the Christian Holy Gospel Jesus (P*) said

"The first of all commandments is, 'Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord' "

 (Mark 12:29, Deut 6:4)

The Holy Quran says:

"Say, He is God, The One and Only"

(The Quran ; 112:1)

Hindu Holy Book Rig Veda says:

"There is only one God, worship Him"

(Rig Veda, Vol. 6, Hymn 45, verse 16 )

Every Prophet mentioned in the revealed Holy Books, proclaimed unity of God No Prophet ever proclaimed more than one God and no Prophet ever claimed to be God. No Prophet ever associated any one with God in Divinity. There is no association with Him. There can not be more than one ultimate authority.

God is the Creator of the universe:
All revealed Holy Books confirm this. Creator is different from the created. Created are temporal but the Creator is eternal. He is independent of everything and everything is dependent on Him. "Ability to create" being the most important attribute of God, it, therefore, follows that any one who can not create, can not be God. Jesus (P*) said:

"I can of mine own self do nothing"

(John 5:30)

God is eternal and Absolute:
Being eternal nothing caused Him to come to existence and nothing outside Him causes Him to exist. Therefore He is self sustained. He is the Sustainer of the universe. He has no beginning and no end. Everything else has a beginning and an end. They are temporal, relative and conditional.

His attributes are also absolute and everlasting. There cannot be two creators with absolute attributes. It also follows that anything that has a beginning or an end, cannot be God.

Sons of God:
God did not have any father or mother, and He does not have any son or daughter.

'He does not beget nor is He begotten

(The Quran ; 112:3).

The Holy Quran also says:

"It is not befitting to (the Majesty of) God that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him. When He determines a matter, He only says to it, 'Be', and it is"

(The Quran ; 19 : 35).

Sons and daughters of God, as mentioned in some Holy Books, are only metaphorical. In the Bible God said:

"God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should repent."

(Numbers 23:19).

God is the only Savior:

"I am the Lord; and besides me there is no savior"

(Isaiah 43:11, Hosea 13:4).

Quran also says that God is the Savior:

'Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

(The Quran ; 19:72)


'Say:It is Allah that delivereth you from these and all (other) distresses: and yet ye worship false gods!'

(THE Quran ; 6:64)


'But Allah will deliver the righteous to their place of salvation: no evil shall touch them, nor shall they grieve.

(The Quran ; 39:61)

He is invisible, but Omnipresent:
The Holy Bible says:

"No man hath seen God at any time"

(John 1 : 1Cool

Jesus (P*) said :

"Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape"

(John 5:37)

God said to Moses

"Thou canst see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live"

(Exodus 33:20).

The Holy Quran says:

"No vision can grasp Him"

(The Quran ; 6:103).

So the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran agree that anyone who is, or was, visible to the human eye, cannot be God.
Confusion arises when one finds in the Holy Bible that Abraham (P*) sees God face to face and also feeds Him

'And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

'And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

'And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

'Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

'And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

'And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

'And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetched a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

'And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

(Genesis 18:1-Cool.

Jacob (P*) also saw God and nothing happened to him. He said

"For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life is preserved"

(Genesis 32:30)!

God is All-powerful having power over every thing and has no limitation of ability.
The Holy Quran says:

"Glory be to Him. When He determines a matter, He only says to it, 'Be', and it is"

(The Quran ; 19:35).

In the Holy Bible we find God got tired after creating the havens and the earth, and needed rest:

"That in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed"

(Exodus 31:17).

God wrestled with Jacob at night in a tent but He did not prevail against Jacob.

"Then he (God) said, 'Let me go, for the day is breaking'. But Jacob said, 'I will not let you go, unless you bless me' ... Then he (God) said, 'your name shall no more be called Jacob, but Israel, for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed'"

(Genesis 32:24, 25, 26, 2Cool.

God was with Judah but could not help him win the plain.

"And the LORD was with Judah; and he took possession of the hill country, but he could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain, because they had chariots of iron.

(Judges 1:19)

He is The All-knowing:
The Holy Quran says:

"He knows what is in the havens and on earth; and He knows what you conceal and what you reveal: yes, God knows well the (secrets) of (all) hearts"

(The Quran ; 64:4).

In the Holy Bible God does not appear to be informed of the present or future events.
God said to Prophet Abraham (P*):

"I will go down to see whether they (people of Sodom and Gomorrah) have done altogether according to the outcry which has come to me: and if not, I will know"

(Genesis 18:21).

"And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the sons of men had built"

(Genesis 11:5)

It also appears that when God created mankind, He did not know in advance what man would be doing in future! So later on He regrets creating man.

"And the Lord was sorry that he made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the Lord said, I am sorry that I have made them"

(Genesis 6:6 - 7).

God is Most Gracious, Most Merciful:

In the Holy Quran, 113 chapters (out of 114) begin with:

"In the name of God, the most gracious and most merciful."


The Holy Quran further reads:

"And He is oft-forgiving, full of loving kindness"

(The Quran ; 85:14).

"On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will (God) Most Gracious bestow Love"

(The Quran ; 19:96).

In the Holy Bible one gets a little confused when God says:

"when the land which you are entering to take possession ... and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them"

(Deuteronomy 7:2).

"You shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, destroying it utterly, all who are in it and the cattle, with the edge of the sword ... . you shall save alive nothing that breathes"

(Deuteronomy 13:15; 20:16).

"And the Lord said: "Go through the city and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have you pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids and little children, and women"

(Ezekiel 9:5 - 6).

"The Lord said: Because they have forsaken me ... and have burned incense in it unto other gods, ... I will make them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of their neighbor"

(Jeremiah 19:4,9 & Leviticus 26 : 29).

So, when God orders innocent animals, little children; women, and old people to be killed and makes parents eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, God does not appear to be a very kind, all loving and all forgiving God, and that

"God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son" to redeem the sins of the world '

(John 3:16).

God is most Just:
The Holy Bible says:

"The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him"

(Ezekiel 18:20);

"and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour"

(I Corinthians 3:Cool.

The Holy Quran says:

"God is never unjust in the least degree"

(The Quran ; 4:40).

Therefore, as a just God, He cannot punish 'A' for the crime of 'B'. So God cannot crucify innocent Jesus (P*) to redeem the guilty. Concept of redemption is against the teaching of the Holy Bible.
God does not incarnate:

In the Old Testament there are many prophecies about future Prophets and events. There is no prophecy for God to come as incarnate. The Holy Bible says:

"For God is not the author of confusion"

(I Corinthians 14:33).

The concept of incarnation and Trinity was introduced to the world by Hinduism long before Christianity. It appears these doctrines were borrowed from them, with some modification.

God is Truth and Honesty:
In the Holy Bible God tells people to be dishonest.
God says in Holy Quran:

"And cover not truth with falsehood, nor conceal the truth when you know (what it is)"

(The Quran ; 2:42).

Before the Exodus, God says to Moses (P*):

"But every woman shall borrow of her neighbor, and of her that sojourneth in her home, jewels of silver and jewels of Gold, and raiment: and you shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters: and you shall spoil the Egyptians"

(Exodus 3:22).

Personal name of God:
God is a common name. Although we all are men, each of us has a personal name. The personal name of God in Aramaic (the mother tongue of Jesus-P*), is ALAHA. In Hebrew it is ALAH, ELAH, or ELOH. (Encyclopedia Britanica 1980, 'On church doctrines', & New and improved edition of the Holy Bible, edited by Rev. C. I. Scoffield).
According to the Holy Bible, when Jesus (P*) was being crucified, he cried out "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabach thani? which means,

'My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"

(Mark 15: 34).

In the Holy Quran God says:

"Say (O' Mohammed), He is Allah, the one and only"

(Q(The Quran ;. 112:1).

Allah is from AL-ILAH, one to be worshipped.

In Arabic Holy Bible the name of Creator is given as Allah.

So the personal name of God is Allah. Moses, Jesus (P*), and Mohammad (P*) all called Him by this name. Allah is a unique name. It has no plural, no gender, and it cannot be mutilated as we see with the word 'God' viz. God (greater God), god (lesser God), Gods, Goddess, Godchild, Goddaughter, Goddamned, Godfather, Godmother, Godhead, Godless, Godlike, Godly, Godsend, etc.

Concept of God in Hindu Scripture:

"There is only one God, worship Him"

(Rig Veda, Vol. 6, Hymn 45 vs 16 )

"Do not worship any one beside Him"

(Rig Veda Bk. 8, Hymn 1, Vs 1)

"God is only one, - not a second"-

(Chandogya Upanishad Ch. 6, Section 2, verse 1).

Brahma Sutra, main creed of Vedanta, reads:

"Ek kam Braham Dusra nasti, Nia naste, naste kichan"- (In Hindi: -"Bhagaban ek hi hai, dusra nehi hai, nehi hai, nehi hai, jera bhi nehi hai" ). In English

"There is only one god, not a second one; not at all, not at all, not in the least of it."


Physical form of God:

"There is no image of Him" ("God is formless and bodiless.")

(Yajur Veda, Chap. 32:3)

"God is bodiless and pure"

(Yajur Veda, Chap. 40:Cool

"There is no likeness of Him.

(Spretas patara Upanishad Ch 4:19).

His form can not be seen"

(Spretas patara Upanishad Ch 4:20).

"Of that God you cannot make any images"

(Yajur Veda, Chap. 3:32)

"Of Him there is no parent or Lord"

(Spretas patara Upanishad Ch 6 Verse 9).

Worship of God:

"He is unborn and He should be worshipped."

(Yajur Veda, Chap. 32:4)

"Do not worship any one beside Him"

(Rig Veda Bk. 8, Hymn 1, Vs 1)

"All those who worship the Asambhuti (things of nature like fire, air, water etc.) they are in darkness, and you will enter more into darkness if you worship Sambhuti (the created things)."

(Yajur Veda, Chap. 40:9).

"Those whose intelligence has been stolen by materialistic desires, they worship Demigods."

(Bhagavad Gita 7:19-21).

After the above discussion it may be a little difficult for many people, who is willing to use reasons and commonsense to accept a God who is

ignorant of present and future events,

regrets for his past actions,

unable to win a wrestling match with a man,

orders innocent women, children, elderly people, and animals to put to sword, and

advises people to be dishonest or

has multiple heads and limbs.


In Summary:

God is One and Only. He is not a part of Trinity. There is no association with Him.

He is The Creator of the Universe.

He does not Beget, nor is He Begotten. He has no son, nor is He the son of anyone.

He does not incarnate.

He has no beginning and no end. He is Eternal, Absolute and Everlasting.

He is the Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Most Forgiving and Most Loving.

He is Most Just. Does not punish innocents to redeem the guilty.

He is invisible but Omnipresent.

He is the Cherisher and Sustainer.

He has no limitation of ability.

He does not get tired and does not need rest or sleep.

He is the All-knowing. He is not ignorant of the future and does not regret.

He is the only Savior.

He is the Most Unique Pure Monotheistic God, ALLAH. There is nothing in the heavens and earth that resembles Him. If one imagines of anything, even to compare with God, that is not God. He shares His absolute attributes with no one in the universe. The only unforgivable sin is to associate any one with God's absolute attributes.


AhmedBahgat

HomoErectus wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey all, look at the stupid freaks whose refutes are nothing but, no the existance of Allah is not 50%, hahahahahaha

let me lower it down to 1% you freaks, now tell me you enemy of Allah:

what are you going to do if the 1% will be true?

Let me guess, you are going to  just cry day and night


for those manipulated and biased freaks who consider the existance of Allah is 0%,  why bother discussing matters about Him you freaks

hahahahaha


Laugh all the way, laugh your own argumentation out of the classroom, out of the house, out of the world !

You literally have nothing to prove your point !

0 % !

0 can never become even "1%" , forget 50% !

0 is null, zilch, nada, niente, non-existent !

Prove me wrong !

When it comes to laughing - I laugh your pseudo-god out of the house...

.


Look kid, I'm not interested to discuss any religious matters with you, possibly when you grow up a little, until then you are dismissed
HomoErectus

All I see is claims !

Where is your proof ?

I don't care if you call me "kid" I could be your daddy - agewise !

Where is your proof ?

Maybe dismiss yourself, if you can't bring it up ?

And actually, like I said, no need to discuss illusionary details, when you can't make it across the first and main hurdle !

Which is where you are, running against a wall now...


.
BMZ

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey all, look at the stupid freaks whose refutes are nothing but, no the existance of Allah is not 50%, hahahahahaha

let me lower it down to 1% you freaks, now tell me you enemy of Allah:

what are you going to do if the 1% will be true?

Let me guess, you are going to  just cry day and night


for those manipulated and biased freaks who consider the existance of Allah is 0%,  why bother discussing matters about Him you freaks

hahahahaha


I knew you were leading folks to this. Good point. Why should one bother? lol!

S_B_U  Laughing laa yaaqiloon.  Smile

Cheers, mate
BMZ
HomoErectus

So, where is the point that you raised to convince me and others ?

I mean, I know, you gotten yourself into deep doodoo, by your claim, by this thread you initiated, you must be a masochist !

And of course you'd be ready to pick up on just about ANY point...
if it helped your case !

IF you had a point !

The Point is, you have no point  - 00 is 00 and can only be 00
And it wont get more...

But, don't despair, you are in good company - nobody so far has made it to PROVE a "god" !

Religion[s] are like this...
Look into the cup - 00 content



And our buddy ahmed, is the "hero of the double ZERO" !

Tvebak

Lol Ahmed

You presented your case that you think that the quranic "god" is the same as the different "gods" of other religions. I agree with you that the quranic "god" share a lot with the christian and jewish "god".

But you have to understand that people of those faith don't agree with your notion, that he quranic is the same, and therefore we have different concepts of "god" wether you like or not.

Quote:
He is the Most Unique Pure Monotheistic God, ALLAH. There is nothing in the heavens and earth that resembles Him. If one imagines of anything, even to compare with God, that is not God. He shares His absolute attributes with no one in the universe. The only unforgivable sin is to associate any one with God's absolute attributes.


"god" loves, I loves
"god" hates, hmm well I hate tomatoes
"god" gets mad, I get mad
etc. etc,

Obviously some of his attributes is quite similar to those you and I have.
All_Brains

For those who dispute the sign of Hoga Boga!

Habra Cadabra all

Today I have a very interesting subject for you, we all know that the Muslims believe that the chance of Allah existence is 100% , on the other hand the Hoga-Bogans believe that the chance of Allah existence is 0%

Both (the Hoga-Bogans and the Muslimss) can never be right at the same time, therefore we need to be politically correct to satisfy both, the logical chance of Hoga Boga's existence without being bias to any of the two groups MUST be 50%, that is why when I dialogue with the ignorant Muslims I always try to be politically correct and tell them “If Hoga Boga exists”, this is because I’m using the logical chance of Hoga Boga existence which has to be 50%

i.e.

50% that Hoga Boga exists

and

50% that Hoga boga does not exist

Now I want to target a specific group of the those Muslims, the ones who dispute the signs of Hoga Boga, like many on FFI web site, here is a few names: Ahmed, XXX, Berber, Intellectualwarfare,  Intellectual_fighter, BMZ, Raza, Sona....the names just go on and on, anyway my comment is directed at those freaks who dispute the signs of Hoga Boga, my comment will be nothing but what Hoga Boga said about those who dispute His signs, this must be appreciated by those freaks so they know well in advance what is going to happen to them in the case of the 50% of Hoga Boga existence to be true.

Let me start with this:

And of them is he who hears you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears; and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you; those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients.
[The book; 6:25]

-> See how the Book is telling us that THEY HEARD the Book but the veils enforced upon their dark hearts won’t make them understand it: And of them is he who hears you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears;, therefore every sign that is told to them, they don’t believe it as well THEY DISPUTE IT: and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you;, and not just that they even claim that the signs of Allah are forged and are nothing but the tales of the ancient: those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients., that is exactly what those freaks on FFI web site do everyday,  I.e THEIR CRIME mentioned above can not be denied by them. i.e. they must be GUILTY AS CHARGED and they will have no option but to plead GUILTY Your Honour.

From the Book perspective, those freaks who insist on DISPUTING the signs of Hoga Boga , will be like driven to death while they are looking, it is like DEAD MAN WALKING to his execution chamber:

They disputed with you about the truth after it had been explained, (and they went forth) as if they were being driven to death while they are looking.
[The Book ; 8:6]

-> See: They disputed with you about the truth after it had been explained, (and they went forth) , we know well how they continue with a passion to dispute with the believers after the believers spent a great deal to explain the truth (from the believers perspective) to them, now here is the metaphor about  such freaks: as if they were being driven to death while they are looking., see, they are DEAD MEN WALKING

Their problem is, they underestimate how Hoga Boga is going to make them pay if He exists:

And the thunder declares His glory with His praise, and the angels too for awe of Him; and He sends the thunderbolts and smites with them whom He pleases, yet they dispute concerning Hoga boga, and He is mighty in prowess.
[The Quran ; 13:13]

-> See: yet they dispute concerning Hoga Boga, and He is mighty in prowess., the might in power will be deployed to make them pay, and again, if Hoga Boga exists, come on pals, it’s 50% chance

Let’s move on to the next verse, what you should notice on FFI web site and many site like it that the Muslims who dispute the signs of Hoga Boga use falsehood, ignorance and fabrications, please have a look at the Muslims replies to many of the Hoga Bogans on FFI, the majority of it if not all are nothing but Tom and Jerry crap and if one managed to use one cell of his/her brain, they will come up with nothing but a Barbie crap, they are very stupid indeed:

56: And We do not send messengers but as givers of good news and warning, and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My signs and that with which they are warned for a mockery.
[The Book ; 18:56]

-> See what those type of Muslims who are driven to hell while they are looking do: and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My signs and that with which they are warned for a mockery., look how accurate the Book is, this is amazing man, it tells us what those bunch of freaks on FFI do in very explicit way, it fit them as a glove, again, they must  be GUILTY AS CHARGED if Allah exists.

Indeed many of the Muslims who dispute the signs of Hoga Boga are clear cut ignorant, despite the believers don’t need the Book to tell them this fact because it is clearly witnessed on many web sites like FFI, yet the Book told us about it:

3: And among men there is he who disputes about Hoga Boga without knowledge and follows every rebellious Devil;

4: Against him it is written down that whoever takes him for a guardian, he shall lead him astray and conduct him to the torture of the burning fire.
[The Book ; 22:3-4]

-> See: And among men there is he who disputes about Hoga Boga without knowledge, those freaks actions are nothing but obeying the Devils: and follows every rebellious Devil, this must indicates that those Muslims are not just infidels, they are infidels and polytheists, and this is what the crime of polytheism will lead to: Against him it is written down that whoever takes him for a guardian, he shall lead him astray and conduct him to the torture of the burning fire., I reckon if Hoga Boga exists, both if them (the infidel/polytheist and his/her guardian from the Devils) will be enemy to each other on the J.D, anyone wants to bet?

In addition that those freaks who dispute the signs of Hoga Boga are dumb ignorant bums, they don’t have an illuminating book (metaphor) to help them dispute the signs of Hoga Boga, what they always come up with is the dark books of the hearsay crap of hadith:

8: And among men there is he who disputes about Hoga Boga without knowledge and without guidance and without an illuminating book,

9: Turning away haughtily that he may lead (others) astray from the way of Hoga Boga; for him is disgrace in this world, and on the day of resurrection We will make him taste the torture of burning:

10: This is due to what your two hands have sent before, and because Hoga Boga is not in the least unjust to the servants.
[The Book ; 22:8-10]

-> See: And among men there is he who disputes about Hoga Boga without knowledge and without guidance and without an illuminating book,

-> Those freaks dispute the signs of Hoga Boga only to send other astray like them, for me it sounds like they are cowards to face the music alone, they want as much people to join them as they can: Turning away haughtily that he may lead (others) astray from the way of Hoga Boga, possibly they think this may make them strong in front of Hoga Boga if He exists, well think not freaks, this is what you will get if Hoga Boga exists: for him is disgrace in this world, and on the day of resurrection We will make him taste the punishment of burning, oh please do dare and cry like a coward if Hoga Boga exists, this is what you have earned fair and square if Hoga Boga exists: This is due to what your two hands have sent before, and because Hoga Boga is not in the least unjust to the servants., you can’t deny that Hoga Boga told you in advance that this is what you are going to get, i.e. Hoga Boga is not going to be unjust with you, huhuhuhuhuhu!

Now, verse 40 talks a lot about those freaks who dispute the signs of Hoga Boga, let me start with this:

4: None dispute concerning the signs of Hoga Boga but those who disbelieved, therefore let not their movement in the countries deceive you.

5: The people of Noah and the parties after them rejected (prophets) before them, and every nation purposed against their messenger to destroy him, and they disputed by means of the falsehood that they might thereby render null the truth, therefore I destroyed them; how was then My retribution!

6: And thus did the word of your Lord prove true against those who disbelieved that they are the inmates of the fire.
[The Book; 40:4-6]

-> For the believers, they know that those who dispute the signs of Hoga Boga are nothing but disbelievers therefore they should not be deceived by their comfortable life in the countries: None dispute concerning the signs of Hoga Boga but those who disbelieved, therefore let not their movement in the countries deceive you.

Habra Cadabra everyone!
AhmedBahgat

Tvebak wrote:
Lol Ahmed

You presented your case that you think that the quranic "god" is the same as the different "gods" of other religions. I agree with you that the quranic "god" share a lot with the christian and jewish "god".

But you have to understand that people of those faith don't agree with your notion, that he quranic is the same, and therefore we have different concepts of "god" wether you like or not.

Quote:
He is the Most Unique Pure Monotheistic God, ALLAH. There is nothing in the heavens and earth that resembles Him. If one imagines of anything, even to compare with God, that is not God. He shares His absolute attributes with no one in the universe. The only unforgivable sin is to associate any one with God's absolute attributes.


"god" loves, I loves
"god" hates, hmm well I hate tomatoes
"god" gets mad, I get mad
etc. etc,

Obviously some of his attributes is quite similar to those you and I have.



Lol tv

same silly questions

well, of course many of our properties are taken from the God Himself into us

what is bloody wrong with that?

don't bother to answer please because I know it won't be a smart reply

cheers
AhmedBahgat

what a refute A_B

unfortunatlly I have to dismiss it

cheers
Tvebak

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
Lol Ahmed

You presented your case that you think that the quranic "god" is the same as the different "gods" of other religions. I agree with you that the quranic "god" share a lot with the christian and jewish "god".

But you have to understand that people of those faith don't agree with your notion, that he quranic is the same, and therefore we have different concepts of "god" wether you like or not.

Quote:
He is the Most Unique Pure Monotheistic God, ALLAH. There is nothing in the heavens and earth that resembles Him. If one imagines of anything, even to compare with God, that is not God. He shares His absolute attributes with no one in the universe. The only unforgivable sin is to associate any one with God's absolute attributes.


"god" loves, I loves
"god" hates, hmm well I hate tomatoes
"god" gets mad, I get mad
etc. etc,

Obviously some of his attributes is quite similar to those you and I have.



Lol tv

same silly questions

well, of course many of our properties are taken from the God Himself into us

what is bloody wrong with that?

don't bother to answer please because I know it won't be a smart reply

cheers


what "silly questions"? I did not post any questions. You seem confused my friend. I just gave some example of the attributes we share with the notion of "god" as depicted in different religions.

Ahmed says:  He shares His absolute attributes with no one in the universe.

Ahmed says: well, of course many of our properties are taken from the God Himself into us

what is bloody wrong with that?


Cheers
AhmedBahgat

Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
Lol Ahmed

You presented your case that you think that the quranic "god" is the same as the different "gods" of other religions. I agree with you that the quranic "god" share a lot with the christian and jewish "god".

But you have to understand that people of those faith don't agree with your notion, that he quranic is the same, and therefore we have different concepts of "god" wether you like or not.

Quote:
He is the Most Unique Pure Monotheistic God, ALLAH. There is nothing in the heavens and earth that resembles Him. If one imagines of anything, even to compare with God, that is not God. He shares His absolute attributes with no one in the universe. The only unforgivable sin is to associate any one with God's absolute attributes.


"god" loves, I loves
"god" hates, hmm well I hate tomatoes
"god" gets mad, I get mad
etc. etc,

Obviously some of his attributes is quite similar to those you and I have.



Lol tv

same silly questions

well, of course many of our properties are taken from the God Himself into us

what is bloody wrong with that?

don't bother to answer please because I know it won't be a smart reply

cheers


what "silly questions"? I did not post any questions. You seem confused my friend. I just gave some example of the attributes we share with the notion of "god" as depicted in different religions.

Ahmed says:  He shares His absolute attributes with no one in the universe.

Ahmed says: well, of course many of our properties are taken from the God Himself into us

what is bloody wrong with that?


Cheers


Hmm, ok sorry, I meant stupid remarks

I just waked up, pal, I have not even had a shower yet, just haveing the morning cigi
All_Brains

Hello Ahmed

I have just responded to you in "words" too! I have replaced the name of your deity with a fictional one and switched Muslims to be the baddies and my cult to be the true one, the Hoga Bogans!

You're for some reason under the impression that when you keep repeating something, it would eventually make it true. It seems to me that you try to convince yourself along with others!

it's not at all genius to state in any cult book or doctrine that many won't believe despite all the signs and those who reject the signs won't be favourite and may suffer eternal torture! Not a new concept at all Ahmed. It simply appeals to fear, so that it can attract and keep in as many in their cult as they can!

Also, your (Just in case) selling technique is a little cheap! If you want us to believe, then it has to be based on merits, excellent moral values and common sense, not on "Just in case Allah exists!".

As you may have noticed most members here are brave, well-educated, polite and true to themselves...so the fear angle may do you a lot more harm and your mission!

Regards
All_Brains
AhmedBahgat

All_Brains wrote:
Hello Ahmed

I have just responded to you in "words" too! I have replaced the name of your deity with a fictional one and switched Muslims to be the baddies and my cult to be the true one, the Hoga Bogans!

You're for some reason under the impression that when you keep repeating something, it would eventually make it true. It seems to me that you try to convince yourself along with others!

it's not at all genius to state in any cult book or doctrine that many won't believe despite all the signs and those who reject the signs won't be favourite and may suffer eternal torture! Not a new concept at all Ahmed. It simply appeals to fear, so that it can attract and keep in as many in their cult as they can!

Also, your (Just in case) selling technique is a little cheap! If you want us to believe, then it has to be based on merits, excellent moral values and common sense, not on "Just in case Allah exists!".

As you may have noticed most members here are brave, well-educated, polite and true to themselves...so the fear angle may do you a lot more harm and your mission!

Regards
All_Brains


Great A_B

now what left for you to do is to show us the scripture your fiction deity sent, or are you going to make a fictional scripture as well?

well if you are going to do so then I guess it will take you long time to replace many words in the Quran with your own fictional words, I will be waiting to see the final result of your deception


Now regarding fear, well I fear no humans unlike many humans who fear many other humans, I'm proud to be shaking in horror from Allah, call me a coward or call me the most coward, it is an honour for me to be as such from my Lord
cheers
All_Brains

AhmedBahgat wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Hello Ahmed

I have just responded to you in "words" too! I have replaced the name of your deity with a fictional one and switched Muslims to be the baddies and my cult to be the true one, the Hoga Bogans!

You're for some reason under the impression that when you keep repeating something, it would eventually make it true. It seems to me that you try to convince yourself along with others!

it's not at all genius to state in any cult book or doctrine that many won't believe despite all the signs and those who reject the signs won't be favourite and may suffer eternal torture! Not a new concept at all Ahmed. It simply appeals to fear, so that it can attract and keep in as many in their cult as they can!

Also, your (Just in case) selling technique is a little cheap! If you want us to believe, then it has to be based on merits, excellent moral values and common sense, not on "Just in case Allah exists!".

As you may have noticed most members here are brave, well-educated, polite and true to themselves...so the fear angle may do you a lot more harm and your mission!

Regards
All_Brains


Great A_B

now what left for you to do is to show us the scripture your fiction deity sent, or are you going to make a fictional scripture as well?

well if you are going to do so then I guess it will take you long time to replace many words in the Quran with your own fictional words, I will be waiting to see the final result of your deception


Now regarding fear, well I fear no humans unlike many humans who fear many other humans, I'm proud to be shaking in horror from Allah, call me a coward or call me the most coward, it is an honour for me to be as such from my Lord
cheers


Ahmed

My demonstration was just a simple way to point out how new religions are constructed. Anyone could have come up with the Quran, for one reason or another.

The fact that you're proud to be afraid of your creator speaks a ton of your psyche and what motivated you. Most people look for a God to love and not to fear, a God that makes sense, a God who is truly merciful, not because he just happen to call himself that way!!! Attributes are usually given by a third part perspective and calling yourself a merciful hardly counts as an objective remark! Allah is many people eyes and consciousness is a savage reflection of the Bedouin man!
Baal

A_B, based on what you wrote, you believe Ahmed is exhibiting co-dependence?
Baal

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mister baal

so your reply is nothing but a Nukta

hahahaha

I'm not into anything but exposing the kafirs and the Mushrikoon

salam

As long as you realize that your original statement is rough around the edges and needs to be re-written.

Now let us assume a god exists. You are stating that this god is allah?
All_Brains

Baal wrote:
A_B, based on what you wrote, you believe Ahmed is exhibiting co-dependence?


Yep, in a way!
HomoErectus

Dear A_B

You are being too good and nice to him... Very Happy

There is one major fault in your theory of the 50% !

It creates the illusion, that 50% of the theory [theism, any god] would be right...

There is NO indicator, as well as NO proof, evidence, hint, that there IS a "god" - therefor it can not be 50%, it also can't be 1%, it can only be 0% until proven otherwise...

With allowing ahmed to have 50% is like giving him an arm already, guess what he will take next ?
He already has fingers, hand, and arm...

The logic of 50% sort of comes from "counting backwards" - since I can not disprove his claim of a possible "god", he MUST have 50% of the "share", so to speak, logically so... but of course its the wrong logic here !

HE claims there is a "god"...

HE has to bring up PROOF...

before he could demand to at least get into the area of "shadow of a doubt", that maybe some god is really existing, somehow, somewhere, with still no proof that "islam" is the "right" religion, and gods name is "allah" and the quran is his written words, his laws...

WE will evaluate his "proof and evidence" and look into the whole case when he has brought up this absolutely necessary content !  

He has NOTHING !

So, again - nothing from nothing leaves nothing !

0% and no more !

And despite him laughing [the lonely piper in the dark woods] - he is in deep doodoo, and he knows it !

Citing other scriptures is like holding on to just another "air-grip" !
As if older scriptures of other religions could possibly be taken as a point of proof...

A HOAX supported by another hoax and another hoax... in the end, an islamic miracle !

Sorry, no 50%, no 1% - just ZERO !

so far...

I know he is wiggeling and jerking left to right, knowing he is in a sqeeze he can't make it out of - and nothing but "I believe" can help him, and "I believe" again is no proof...

All he proves is, he believes in the hoax, and holds on tight to it, like a monkey clings to a treestump, when he's in "hell and high-water"...

He is in high-water...
he can't really swim, and its a whole ocean around him, so of course, he is getting a bit nervous - no land in sight !

0% is a bad life-vest... not inflatable !

.
MrInquisitive

Hah!     LOL     LOL


..."I don't insult others, i only tell them their own reality"...

Such an authority! He doesn't "insult others".

He only subtly insults their intelligence, by suggesting that he can tell them "their own reality".

Much too funny, dude!
AhmedBahgat

MrInquisitive wrote:
Hah!     LOL     LOL


..."I don't insult others, i only tell them their own reality"...

Such an authority! He doesn't "insult others".

He only subtly insults their intelligence, by suggesting that he can tell them "their own reality".

Much too funny, dude!


Glad you like it, dumb

Note: Dumb is not an insult, it is your reality that you need to face
Baal

All_Brains wrote:
Baal wrote:
A_B, based on what you wrote, you believe Ahmed is exhibiting co-dependence?


Yep, in a way!

I am concerned that, since islam through islamic rulers killed over 100 Million egyptians, what we are left with are the ones more suited to psychologically accept islam. ie: bullies, misogynists, co-dependants, megalos. People more prone to fall for Stockholm syndromes Sad
HomoErectus

Where has "Mr.0%" gone ? Twisted Evil
ronyvo

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mister baal

so your reply is nothing but a Nukta

hahahaha

I'm not into anything but exposing the kafirs and the Mushrikoon

salam

You did not understand the Nukta (joke). It has a logical meaning.

I want to ask you, who are the kafirs and Mushrikoon?
Be careful, I studied the Koran in Arabic by Muslim shieks.

As a reminder, to be a believer in any religion, there is no such thing as 50/50. Stop the politically correct madness

The binding and throat slashing of an entire Christian family in Jersey City is a vivid example of the Koran-instructed “ritual murder” by American jihadists against someone who dares to express an express an opinion about the Koran.

For instance, Hossan Armanious, a Coptic Christian who was threatened  participants in an internet Chat forum that if he continues to speak against Islamic practices, “We will hunt you down like a chicken and kill you.”

Groups such as the A.C.L.U., Human rights Watch, Center for Constitutional Rights may thwart these police efforts by claiming it constitutes “racial profiling” and “group harassment”.  Blocking every effort to protect ourselves from jihadist terrorism.
These non-governmental are making it impossible for law-enforcement to uncover the murderous scheme the jihadists have planned against our citizenry putting the destiny of 300 million Americans at risk.

Because of our timidity and lack of understanding of concrete verities, our society has allowed itself to be brainwashed  into believing that ‘sensitivity’ is a greater imperative that protecting life-even our own life.
Who are these people that we need even listen to them?

By now it should be obvious that the “humanitarian’ groups are driven by an inner anti-Americanism.
There is an old Talmudic observation that states, ”Those who show compassion  to perpetrators of evil will display indifference and cruelty to good people deserving compassion.”

It is high-time Americans no longer be forced to “prove their innocence” to a group of  people who themselves bear the sin of self-righteous bigotry against fellow citizens.

The most foolish politically correct assertion today is that if we do anything to terrorist detainees short of Club Med treatment or if we undertake procedures that CAIR calls “offensive” then “we are not better than the terrorists”. To equate emotional trivialities with brutal beheadings or self-defense to ideological  genocide shows how far liberal thinking has strayed from classic moral understanding.

Ironically, for some the greater the evils committed in the name of Islam, greater is the forbearance we are to show it. As the atrocities have become ore barbaric, the more the demands that we not show anger, even though we have a right and duty to feel and show anger.

Peace
Either you are a bliever or not.

As for the 'politically correct", here is an essay I wrote some time ago:
BMZ

Baal wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Baal wrote:
A_B, based on what you wrote, you believe Ahmed is exhibiting co-dependence?


Yep, in a way!

I am concerned that, since islam through islamic rulers killed over 100 Million egyptians, what we are left with are the ones more suited to psychologically accept islam. ie: bullies, misogynists, co-dependants, megalos. People more prone to fall for Stockholm syndromes Sad


100 million Egyptians?  Laughing
Baal

They started at 14.5 Million and end up with 2.5 Million 1000 years later. You do the Math.

Assume each generation is 25 years so you have 4000 generations. Assume how many got killed in each generation and how many were not alive in each generation. Do not even account for the ones that did not make it past 14.5 Million, because then the number will be a lot higher.

Also assume an average life span of 60 years which is extremely generous considering people had a shorter life average.
Mardana

Dear AB,

Why is your Allah so narccistic ? Why are you so insecure of your God ? Why must your God be constantly worshipped ?
AhmedBahgat

Mardana wrote:
Dear AB,

Why is your Allah so narccistic ? Why are you so insecure of your God ? Why must your God be constantly worshipped ?


Dear Kafir

You are dismissed
Tvebak

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mardana wrote:
Dear AB,

Why is your Allah so narccistic ? Why are you so insecure of your God ? Why must your God be constantly worshipped ?


Dear Kafir

You are dismissed


Still with the good arguments Smile
AhmedBahgat

Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mardana wrote:
Dear AB,

Why is your Allah so narccistic ? Why are you so insecure of your God ? Why must your God be constantly worshipped ?


Dear Kafir

You are dismissed


Still with the good arguments Smile


yeh yeh, for the ignorant kafirs, mocking Allah is a good argument

you too are dismissed
Tvebak

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mardana wrote:
Dear AB,

Why is your Allah so narccistic ? Why are you so insecure of your God ? Why must your God be constantly worshipped ?


Dear Kafir

You are dismissed


Still with the good arguments Smile


yeh yeh, for the ignorant kafirs, mocking Allah is a good argument

you too are dismissed


Missed you too
AhmedBahgat

Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mardana wrote:
Dear AB,

Why is your Allah so narccistic ? Why are you so insecure of your God ? Why must your God be constantly worshipped ?


Dear Kafir

You are dismissed


Still with the good arguments Smile


yeh yeh, for the ignorant kafirs, mocking Allah is a good argument

you too are dismissed


Missed you too



Haha funnny indeed

it seems you did not see the "dis" before the missed

I never miss any kafir, btw
Fathom

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mardana wrote:
Dear AB,

Why is your Allah so narccistic ? Why are you so insecure of your God ? Why must your God be constantly worshipped ?


Dear Kafir

You are dismissed


Still with the good arguments Smile


yeh yeh, for the ignorant kafirs, mocking Allah is a good argument

you too are dismissed


Missed you too



Haha funnny indeed

it seems you did not see the "dis" before the missed

I never miss any kafir, btw


Except me, and you know it.
AhmedBahgat

Sure, but I'm not a homo though
ygalg

AhmedBahgat wrote:

well Allah is Yahweh who is the same God of the Jews and the Christians,

***************************************************************
AhmedBahgat wrote:
the Quran never mentioned your man made corrupt NT nor the other man made corrupt OT

therefore fuk your NT and your OT, as well you are dismissed

Quote:
That's right you confused, even your corrupt OT and NT mention Mohammed, however that will not stop me from saying, fuk the OT and the NT because they are not what the God sent, rather made by some doppy sexual freaks while they were stoned and having an orgi

ffi
BMZ

ygalg wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

well Allah is Yahweh who is the same God of the Jews and the Christians,

***************************************************************
AhmedBahgat wrote:
the Quran never mentioned your man made corrupt NT nor the other man made corrupt OT

therefore fuk your NT and your OT, as well you are dismissed

Quote:
That's right you confused, even your corrupt OT and NT mention Mohammed, however that will not stop me from saying, fuk the OT and the NT because they are not what the God sent, rather made by some doppy sexual freaks while they were stoned and having an orgi

ffi


ygalg,

I have been banned at FFI. Could you please pass the message to an FFI goon who writes under the nick Haik Monsieur to come and write at dear All_Brains' site.

I have some unfinished business to do with that Lying Fool! lol!

Tell him to come here, if he dares.

Cheers
All_Brains

Hello BMZ my dear Muslim friend

How are you? and How has life been treating you?

Why did you get banned at FFI?


Hello Ahmed

Just got back from Egypt mate and as you have rightly described it, it is indeed a shit hole!

I have not been there for years and unfortunately the situation has dramatically worsened. Mubarak is preparing the scene now for Gamal to inherit the throne!!! The prices are nuts and Egyptians have become one of the rudest people on earth.

I feel ashamed! Sad
BMZ

All_Brains wrote:
Hello BMZ my dear Muslim friend

How are you? and How has life been treating you?

Why did you get banned at FFI?


Hello Ahmed

Just got back from Egypt mate and as you have rightly described it, it is indeed a shit hole!

I have not been there for years and unfortunately the situation has dramatically worsened. Mubarak is preparing the scene now for Gamal to inherit the throne!!! The prices are nuts and Egyptians have become one of the rudest people on earth.

I feel ashamed! Sad
All_Brains

BMZ wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Hello BMZ my dear Muslim friend

How are you? and How has life been treating you?

Why did you get banned at FFI?


Hello Ahmed

Just got back from Egypt mate and as you have rightly described it, it is indeed a shit hole!

I have not been there for years and unfortunately the situation has dramatically worsened. Mubarak is preparing the scene now for Gamal to inherit the throne!!! The prices are nuts and Egyptians have become one of the rudest people on earth.

I feel ashamed! Sad


It seems that you have forgot to post your message!
BMZ

All_Brains wrote:
BMZ wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Hello BMZ my dear Muslim friend

How are you? and How has life been treating you?

Why did you get banned at FFI?


Hello Ahmed

Just got back from Egypt mate and as you have rightly described it, it is indeed a shit hole!

I have not been there for years and unfortunately the situation has dramatically worsened. Mubarak is preparing the scene now for Gamal to inherit the throne!!! The prices are nuts and Egyptians have become one of the rudest people on earth.

I feel ashamed! Sad


It seems that you have forgot to post your message!


lol!

Silly of me.

Yes, I wanted to let you know that AlHamdulillah, I am fine and hope
your family and you are aslo fine and doing well.

Love to all at home.
ygalg

BMZ wrote:

ygalg,

I have been banned at FFI. Could you please pass the message to an FFI goon who writes under the nick Haik Monsieur to come and write at dear All_Brains' site.

I have some unfinished business to do with that Lying Fool! lol!

Tell him to come here, if he dares.

Cheers

if you addressed issues scholarly or tried to, that would have be worth to passed to Haik Monsieur your invite. "FFI goon" and "Lying Fool" shows you're not apt to it.
BMZ

ygalg wrote:
BMZ wrote:

ygalg,

I have been banned at FFI. Could you please pass the message to an FFI goon who writes under the nick Haik Monsieur to come and write at dear All_Brains' site.

I have some unfinished business to do with that Lying Fool! lol!

Tell him to come here, if he dares.

Cheers

if you addressed issues scholarly or tried to, that would have be worth to passed to Haik Monsieur your invite. "FFI goon" and "Lying Fool" shows you're not apt to it.


Just look at the langauge started by Haik Monsieur in response to me and the exchange. Don't turn a blind eye to that.

Cheers
BMZ

ygalg wrote:
BMZ wrote:

ygalg,

I have been banned at FFI. Could you please pass the message to an FFI goon who writes under the nick Haik Monsieur to come and write at dear All_Brains' site.

I have some unfinished business to do with that Lying Fool! lol!

Tell him to come here, if he dares.

Cheers

if you addressed issues scholarly or tried to, that would have be worth to passed to Haik Monsieur your invite. "FFI goon" and "Lying Fool" shows you're not apt to it.


This is how that goon Haik Monsieur wrote:

Quote:
You are a Liar raegeserver,

Quran 11:40 is clear in stating the flood was universal. Otherwise, why should your god demand Noah to load all living bodies in his ship? Noah was commanded to select one pair from every kind of creature possessing a soul, and load them on the ship. Here is the verse and Ibn Kathirs commentary on it:

Till, when Our commandment came to pass and the oven gushed forth water, We said: Load therein two of every kind, a pair (the male and female), and thy household, save him against whom the word hath gone forth already, and those who believe. And but a few were they who believed with him.[Quran 11:40]


It is related from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "At-Tannur is the face of the earth.'' This verse means that the face of the earth became gushing water springs. This continued until the water gushed forth from the Tananir, which are places of fire. Therefore, water even gushed from the places where fire normally would be. This is the opinion of the majority of the Salaf (predecessors) and the scholars of the Khalaf (later generations). At this point, Allah commanded Nuh to select one pair from every kind of creature possessing a soul, and load them on the ship. Some said that this included other creatures as well, such as pairs of plants, male and female. It has also been said that the first of the birds to enter the ship was the parrot, and the last of the animals to enter was the donkey. [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

The whole of earth was filled with water that gushed even from ovens according to Quran. Besides, Noah had been commanded to select pairs from all kind of creatures and board them in the ship. If the flood was constricted in a small place that was under Noah at that time, your god shouldn't have commanded Noah to select pairs and board them in his ship.

Who are you trying to fool out Muhammadan?

KhaliL
_________________
Meilleurs voeux


Have you ever called me or any Muslim, a fool, liar and Mohammadan?

BMZ
BMZ

ygalg wrote:
BMZ wrote:

ygalg,

I have been banned at FFI. Could you please pass the message to an FFI goon who writes under the nick Haik Monsieur to come and write at dear All_Brains' site.

I have some unfinished business to do with that Lying Fool! lol!

Tell him to come here, if he dares.

Cheers

if you addressed issues scholarly or tried to, that would have be worth to passed to Haik Monsieur your invite. "FFI goon" and "Lying Fool" shows you're not apt to it.


And then I wrote to the goon, Haik Monsieur:

Quote:
Knowing and quoting a little Arabic means nothing if you can't understand the context.

Have you ever heard of anybodyelse's age in Qur'aan given like the Flat-Earth Bible states?

By 150 years, the man will dry out and become a twig, Crazy Fool Non-Mohammadan.  

No man has lived on Earth for more than say 150 years. Do you know that the Biblical God also fixed the age at 120 years. May be the Biblical God pitied all those hundreds of years of old human twigs. Sometimes, try to think a little bit before writing.


And the goon replies:

Quote:
Muhammadan troll, play your games with somewhere else and with someone else. You are in the wrong place and you have wrong person at the other end.

If you have balls enough, stand straight and refute me using your crappy Quran, because I didn't touch any other sources than Quran to make assertions. It is your Quran that I am using against you Muhammadan. You should have shown your balls using the same against me, but you can't do it. I was sure your won't have balls for it, but as I always say, I do it for the sake of non-Muslim readers here.

raegeserver wrote:
No man has lived on Earth for more than say 150 years.


No man has ever born without a father too, but your crappy Quran says Jesus was born without a father. Do you have anything to say on it?

BTW, Don't fancy I am giving you any damn. Trolls are not even beneath my contempt.

Get over it, Muhammadan troll.


K.
_________________
Meilleurs voeux
BMZ

ygalg wrote:
BMZ wrote:

ygalg,

I have been banned at FFI. Could you please pass the message to an FFI goon who writes under the nick Haik Monsieur to come and write at dear All_Brains' site.

I have some unfinished business to do with that Lying Fool! lol!

Tell him to come here, if he dares.

Cheers

if you addressed issues scholarly or tried to, that would have be worth to passed to Haik Monsieur your invite. "FFI goon" and "Lying Fool" shows you're not apt to it.


And then the usual gang of hound goons came in and I wrote back:

Quote:
Cop out!  

Look! Think hard first. You must refer to Archaeology and Science. Has a single corpse of a man, who lived 250 years to 950 years, been found?  

Since you asked about Jesus, I have the following to say:

The crappy, absurd and the incoherent New Testament says that the man was born without a human father and Qur'aan confirms that too. Yours truly also agrees with that.

In my view, Mary had all the ingredients and the system ready within her body and at the Command of the LORD Almighty Allah, the reaction occured within her body system.

Hope you can grasp what I mean.

Now, about the language, let me put the following to you from Jesus, who is on record for saying, "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother...he cannot be my disciple." (Imam Luke 14:26).

So, you would reason by saying that it is perfectly clear that Jesus called upon everyone to hate the parents since the word 'hate' is clearly written in there. Will ya?

Now tell me, assuming you have a good command of the English language, if you believe that the son of Mary taught people to hate?

If you are going to say, "Yes, Jesus taught people to hate their parents.", then I am afraid that you don't even understand English.

By the way, it is the Bible which gives the rotten ages in the range of 175 to 950 years.

I discuss only through Holy Scriptures, so don't go through the pains of quoting me a hadith on the ancients' ages.  

Somebody get me a Bible.  

Cheers


Then the goon Haik Monsieur runs to the Moderator and I get banned.

This is typical of Ali Sina and the gang. The minute they are cornered, they go down in the garbage can alongwith the poster they try to ward off.  Laughing

It is really a sickness among the members of that polemic site which is mainly anti-Islam. If one writes against Christianity, the goons cannot take that too.

BMZ

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
Home|Home|Home|Home|HomeHome|Home|Home|Home|Home