Archive for FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT BREAK THE CHAINS OF IGNORANCE AND FEAR
 


       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
OJ Smoke

Great Forum.

I got information of this forum via PM from FaithFreedom.ORG

I registered here a long time ago but I was a bit reluctant to post.........I'm starting to like this forum better than FaithFreedom anyway, as site traffic declined rapidly since I came there in November.  Very Happy

I do have some experience with the Answering-FaithFreedom forum also, along with the Youtube forums.

However, I am wondering what happened to Faithfreedom? I've heard that FaithFreedom was once a very interesting forum, but only recently did the amount of activity decline, I suspect in the last year............Does anyone know why?

Again, this is a great forum All Brains..... Cool
Intellectual_fighter

Salam OJ Smoke,

Whats your faith Question


You have been in the forum of  answering-faithfreedom.org ?..I have heard of that too. And so far as I know that there have some excellent persons and one of them defeated Ali Sina in a debate.

Islam is the only truth forever. Cool


May Allah bless all.


peace
OJ Smoke

Intellectual_fighter wrote:
Salam OJ Smoke,

Whats your faith Question


You have been in the forum of  answering-faithfreedom.org ?..I have heard of that too. And so far as I know that there have some excellent persons and one of them defeated Ali Sina in a debate.

Islam is the only truth forever. Cool


May Allah bless all.


peace


Brother IntellectualFighter,

I am a Muslim Alhamdulilah.......I regularly go on the Answering-Faithfreedom Forum but for some strange reason the website has been inaccessible for the past week or so. Try accessing the website and see if you are able to reach it.

Here is the URL: answering-faithfreedom.org

Also, did a member of answeringfaithfreedom really defeat Ali Sina in a debate? I noticed that Ali Sina only prefers to debate Muslim scholars. The 2 most excellent members of that forum are Suhail Khalid and Zuher.  Cool

Islam will always be the only Truth. It's God's Chosen Religion

Peace
Intellectual_fighter

OJ Smoke wrote:
Intellectual_fighter wrote:
Salam OJ Smoke,

Whats your faith Question


You have been in the forum of  answering-faithfreedom.org ?..I have heard of that too. And so far as I know that there have some excellent persons and one of them defeated Ali Sina in a debate.

Islam is the only truth forever. Cool


May Allah bless all.


peace


Brother IntellectualFighter,

I am a Muslim Alhamdulilah.......I regularly go on the Answering-Faithfreedom Forum but for some strange reason the website has been inaccessible for the past week or so. Try accessing the website and see if you are able to reach it.

Here is the URL: answering-faithfreedom.org

Also, did a member of answeringfaithfreedom really defeat Ali Sina in a debate? I noticed that Ali Sina only prefers to debate Muslim scholars. The 2 most excellent members of that forum are Suhail Khalid and Zuher.  Cool

Islam will always be the only Truth. It's God's Chosen Religion

Peace


Assalamu Alaikum, brother OJ Smoke,

That website is accessible from my pc , i use Mozilla firefox.


I think its Zuher who had upper-hand over Ali Sina.

Here's their debate:--

http://www.answering-faithfreedom...alisina/debate-zuher-alisina.html




May Allah bless all.
BMZ

Greetings & Welcome

Hello OJ Smoke & Intellectual_fighter,

Assalaamo alaikum,  

This is indeed a great site set up by All_Brains and due credit goes to him. FFI has almost gone down the drain and there is no real intellectual exchange there.

Good to see you both here.

BMZ
All_Brains

Re: Great Forum.

OJ Smoke wrote:
I got information of this forum via PM from FaithFreedom.ORG

I registered here a long time ago but I was a bit reluctant to post.........I'm starting to like this forum better than FaithFreedom anyway, as site traffic declined rapidly since I came there in November.  Very Happy

I do have some experience with the Answering-FaithFreedom forum also, along with the Youtube forums.

However, I am wondering what happened to Faithfreedom? I've heard that FaithFreedom was once a very interesting forum, but only recently did the amount of activity decline, I suspect in the last year............Does anyone know why?

Again, this is a great forum All Brains..... Cool


Thanks OJ Smoke and welcome to the forum.

I really don't think the traffic is declining in FFI. I think however that due to an increase in the amount of members who resort to insults instead of rational debate has somewhat confused the main issue. I think it's normal after many years of debates that the cycle of nuisance will catch up. I have no doubt that FFI will recover again and steer towards the right direct once more.

Regards
All_Brains
HomoErectus

Welcome OJ

Good to have more muslims here, so we can have more debates and a broader level of responses...

You will find some of the debates here quite interesting, mostly without any personal attacks or plain inslutive language, yet still on the point, regarding argumentation...

Looking forward to see your input !
Tvebak

Hello OJ

Welcome at All_Brains forum.

Regards from

a humble participator
Sanitarium

OJ OJ OJ OJ OJ!!!!!!

Greetings OJ SMOKE! I am sorry for my slow welcome! I am truly glad to see you here! I consider you to be one of my good friends Smile Please remember us here and post occasionally or else I am prone to worry and you may get some frantic PM's hehehe.

-Sani
MrInquisitive

Hello, and Welcome,

I look forward to enjoying some thought provoking ideas.

However, must you push: "Islam will always be the only Truth. It's God's Chosen Religion", on everyone you meet?

I mean, it is ok to claim it as your full fledged belief, but I disagree with claim it as something that everyone "has" to do or else bit. Kind of like a Talibanistic/Al-Qaedish approach, isn't it?

May I suggest toning it down a bit?

I get the impression that I may not be able to carry on an intellectual type discussion!
Baal

Intellectual_fighter wrote:
Salam OJ Smoke,

Whats your faith Question


You have been in the forum of  answering-faithfreedom.org ?..I have heard of that too. And so far as I know that there have some excellent persons and one of them defeated Ali Sina in a debate.

Islam is the only truth forever. Cool


May Allah bless all.


peace

Just because Zuher claims he beat Ali Sina, it does not make it so.

Plz show me which part of the debate did Zuher win anything. He was going on using emotionalism and making claims about things he hoped were in islam.

A lot of muslims actually think/hope that their religion contains certain value and are often shocked/dismayed when they discover islam often supports the exact opposite of the values they held dear.

For example, in the debate in question, Zuher made a claim that islam is a spiritual religion. And as such, islam abolished earthly things like sacrifice. That was extremely funny considering the islamic biggest festival is called "Al-Adha" which translates to "The Sacrifice".

But anyways, plz bring forward the debate in question. If you can understand anything from Zuher, then it should be no problem for you to highlight or resume to us his points. Maybe you will have a different view then the one I had.

Else, I would not take his claims about 'defeating' ali sina seriously.
HomoErectus

Isn't this "winning" a typical thing, for muslims especially... ?

They so often claim "victory", when the first round is barely over...

Remember "Hezbollah" and the last Israeli "war" - all the islamic world claimed "victory" !

So, lets see... WHAT did Hezbollah win ?

Having to move out of southern Lebanon, and the UN moving in, is that a "victory" ?

Firing rockets at Israel, cowardly hiding behind civillians, deliberately causing "collateral damage", fake pictures in the press, unveiled as tool of Iran and Syria, running from the Israeli army, Hezbollah had to go hiding, and thats what they still do - where is the claimed "victory" ?

As for the claim in the above posting -  "...defeated Ali Sina in a debate." - it sure takes more than just a claim !

Can we please have a look at the proof of this "defeat" ?

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
Home|Home|Home|Home|HomeHome|Home|Home|Home|Home