Archive for FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT BREAK THE CHAINS OF IGNORANCE AND FEAR
 


       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Sanitarium

Greetings everyone!

Hi everyone,

Just surfed over here and I am relieved to see so many familiar faces! Uhhhh I think everyone knows me, but if you don't, then you will! *evil laugh*. I'm an agnostic living in Australia and I like to research relgion - Islam moreso than others. Anything else? Just ask.

I see we have "M" as our Moderator...any relation? Very Happy

-Sanitarium
All_Brains

Re: Greetings everyone!

Sanitarium wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just surfed over here and I am relieved to see so many familiar faces! Uhhhh I think everyone knows me, but if you don't, then you will! *evil laugh*. I'm an agnostic living in Australia and I like to research relgion - Islam moreso than others. Anything else? Just ask.

I see we have "M" as our Moderator...any relation? Very Happy

-Sanitarium


Hi Sani

I am honored to have you in this humble forum.

Actually "M" is also me! The forum is very new and I still need to recruit Moderators! Let me know if you're interested!

Welcome! Very Happy
Sanitarium

Thanks All_Brains will do! I should get posting! I hate being the"newbie" LOL!


-Sani
Raza

Hey, Sanitarium
I know you will make this forum a great to place.

Lucky you live in Australia, always hot.

And do you have that accent?
I love it.
Sanitarium

cooolway wrote:
Hey, Sanitarium
I know you will make this forum a great to place.

Uh oh! high expectations Very Happy

cooolway wrote:

Lucky you live in Australia, always hot.

blah! Australia is great but its summer at the moment... its okay I guess, but I had to lug my dog to the vet in the heat yesterday Very Happy Very Happy THAT wasn't so great hehe. I guess I should learn to drive or something eh?

cooolway wrote:

And do you have that accent?
I love it.

*that* accent? Ohhhhh YOU must be referring to the accent YOU have but you're used to it so you think I have the accent Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah yeah I have *that* accent lol!! "G'day Mate!" haha oh man Now you think I'm a loon huh?

Im just glad to be here amongst such great company!

-Sani
Raza

Sanitarium wrote:
cooolway wrote:
Hey, Sanitarium
I know you will make this forum a great to place.

Uh oh! high expectations Very Happy

You were great in FFI.

Sanitarium wrote:
cooolway wrote:

Lucky you live in Australia, always hot.

blah! Australia is great but its summer at the moment... its okay I guess, but I had to lug my dog to the vet in the heat yesterday Very Happy Very Happy THAT wasn't so great hehe. I guess I should learn to drive or something eh?

LoL, a little bit too much sun.
I had to my garbage out in the blizztering cold and the garbage fell down open. Ain't life grand?

Sanitarium wrote:
cooolway wrote:

And do you have that accent?
I love it.

*that* accent? Ohhhhh YOU must be referring to the accent YOU have but you're used to it so you think I have the accent Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah yeah I have *that* accent lol!! "G'day Mate!" haha oh man Now you think I'm a loon huh?

Im just glad to be here amongst such great company!

-Sani

I used to watch Steve Irwin all the time and his accent was simply amazing. His death is still so hard to swallow.
I still remember his best one..
"She ve on mae." "She peed on me."
Some monkey urinated on him.
Yep-Yep-Yep

Re: Greetings everyone!

Sanitarium wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just surfed over here and I am relieved to see so many familiar faces! Uhhhh I think everyone knows me, but if you don't, then you will! *evil laugh*. I'm an agnostic living in Australia and I like to research relgion - Islam moreso than others. Anything else? Just ask.
-Sanitarium

Hi Sani. Nice to see you here Smile

Quote:
I see we have "M" as our Moderator...any relation? Very Happy

heehee. You never know!
kafir forever

Hi, Sani.  You do get around, don't you?  Always glad to see you, or in this case, talk with you.
katlike

Hey Sani!!
Always glad to see you!  I see you've been promoted to Moderator, great, now I will have to pretend to be nice to you... Laughing    j/k.   You'll be great at it.  Looking forward to reading the discussions now that you and Baal and Kafir and YepYepYep and some others are here.  And what you said in my intro thread, I agree, we need a Zelda place, use your new found connections and see what you can do.   Wink

Peace, Love and Health,
Katlike
Sanitarium

katlike wrote:
Hey Sani!!
Always glad to see you!  I see you've been promoted to Moderator, great, now I will have to pretend to be nice to you... Laughing    j/k.   You'll be great at it.  Looking forward to reading the discussions now that you and Baal and Kafir and YepYepYep and some others are here.  And what you said in my intro thread, I agree, we need a Zelda place, use your new found connections and see what you can do.   Wink

Peace, Love and Health,
Katlike


HAHA! Thanks!


Sorry KF didn't see you there  Embarassed
kafir forever

Sanitarium wrote:
katlike wrote:
Hey Sani!!
Always glad to see you!  I see you've been promoted to Moderator, great, now I will have to pretend to be nice to you... Laughing    j/k.   You'll be great at it.  Looking forward to reading the discussions now that you and Baal and Kafir and YepYepYep and some others are here.  And what you said in my intro thread, I agree, we need a Zelda place, use your new found connections and see what you can do.   Wink

Peace, Love and Health,
Katlike


HAHA! Thanks!


Sorry KF didn't see you there  Embarassed


Well, Sani, you need to be more observant, right? Very Happy

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
Home|Home|Home|Home|HomeHome|Home|Home|Home|Home