Archive for FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT BREAK THE CHAINS OF IGNORANCE AND FEAR
 


       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God
Rebel_with_a_cause

I cant explain the END !!!!!!

Although logically speaking, i am in doubt about the existance of God.

But......Im a little reluctant to completly let God go. I have a couple of questions that play on my mind.

1/ Will i feel empty ? (like there is nothing else to embrace)

2/ Will all hope be gone ? (from my heart)

3/ Will i feel a freedom ? (no doubts or guilt)

I know you cant hop from one religion to another just because it sounds better than the one you may leave.  I have looked into others too, but all have the same outline, just different morals.
Its hard for me to accept a God now that doesnt show any feelings for his followers, just a promise of heaven..
I saw this part of an article a while back and it made sense...

Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.

1) You decide that for some reason that the people on planet Earth need guidance for their own good. Do you

(a) Appear before one person in a vision, give them secret instructions and hope they pass it on correctly and don't take liberties, or

(b) Appear before the masses and tell them direct, thereby proving your existence beyond doubt and at the same time ensuring that they get the right message.

2) You wish to have your laws continued forever. Do you

a) Tell them once and disappear for a couple of thousand years or more, or

(b) Make regular appearances to reinforce belief.

3) You care for these people, so when you see things going terribly wrong, do you

a) Sit back and watch the fun, or

(b) Step in with some timely advice.

4) You have unlimited powers, you can create the world any way you want. Do you

a) Make the climate changeable and unpredictable resulting in the deaths of millions, due to drought, floods heat waves etc. or

(b) Create a stable climate so that the population can grow their crops and feed themselves.

To me all the replies will be (B) so why are they (A) ?

So what will happen to us all at the end of life, we turn to dust, kaput ! we come back as something else, recycled !  
R
Tvebak

Re: I cant explain the END !!!!!!

Rebel_with_a_cause wrote:
Although logically speaking, i am in doubt about the existance of God.

But......Im a little reluctant to completly let God go. I have a couple of questions that play on my mind.

1/ Will i feel empty ? (like there is nothing else to embrace)

2/ Will all hope be gone ? (from my heart)

3/ Will i feel a freedom ? (no doubts or guilt)


1: There's life, there's humanity, there's your love ones, your interests. Of course if you want a 'greater thing' to be there you might feel empty, but if you can concieve that this life is it then I would say that there's plenty to embrace. There's a whole life to embrace.

2: Again it depends on what you want. If you can concieve the idea of no "deity" there's plenty of hope to have for the life you are living. Hope to live your life the best you can, hope to make your closest happy etc etc. and much more.

3. Third time it depends. I feel I have freedom, but doubts and guilt will hopefully still be apart of your life. The doubts and guilts I have is just towards other people or situations.

For your A/B examples the simple answer would of course be that there's no "god". A danish cartoonist is pretty sure, concerning the fourth question, that the climate we have was the cheapest sollution and that the salesman did a good job selling it  Wink

Comicstrip - Wulffmorgenthaler

Peace
Mutley

About your cartoon. nice weather all over the globe. sounds good. Good for who?
HomoErectus

hehe...

Tvebak

HomoErectus wrote:
hehe...



Very Happy  yep they have some really great ones in the archive
Tvebak

Mutley wrote:
About your cartoon. nice weather all over the globe. sounds good. Good for who?


For most people I guess. But it's irrelevant, cause it's not the case. And it opens up questions on how the flora and fauna would like, if there was a moderate nice weather all over the globe always  Wink
Azryel

Quote:
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

tada!
All_Brains

Azryel wrote:
Quote:
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

tada!


I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist.
Azryel

All_Brains wrote:
Azryel wrote:
Quote:
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

tada!


I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist.



And what is that fact ?
All_Brains

Azryel wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Azryel wrote:
Quote:
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

tada!


I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist.



And what is that fact ?


They are many actually. I wouldn't no where to begin.

The simple point is the God of the heavenly three religions is nothing but a common thug who encourages hatred, racism, favoritism, adultery and many many more...Satan "if he existed", couldn't have done a better job!
Azryel

Quote:
They are many actually. I wouldn't no where to begin.


Really! so how come you cant mention even one.

Quote:
The simple point is the God of the heavenly three religions is nothing but a common thug who encourages hatred, racism, favoritism, adultery and many many more...Satan "if he existed", couldn't have done a better job!


Wrong! Here you are the thug, you are attributing man made errors to someone, who you believe doesnot exist. So avoid! otherwise the ball will hit your balls, if you wont stop playing tennis from both ends.

Tada!
All_Brains

Ok and it begins.

Let's start with something simple.

Why didn't Islam forbid slavery? and even acknowledged that it was OK in many Quranic verses?
Azryel

Ayee! admin,

Whats itching you kafir head, have you gone crazy or what.

Look folks, what this self proclaimed polite admin said to my first comment;

Quote:
Rebel_with_a_cause
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Azryel
Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

All_brains
I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist.


Azryel
And what is that fact ?

All-brains
They are many actually. I wouldn't no where to begin.
The simple point is the God of the heavenly three religions is nothing but a common thug who encourages hatred, racism, favoritism, adultery and many many more...Satan "if he existed", couldn't have done a better job!


Azryel
Really! so how come you cant mention even one.
Wrong! Here you are the thug, you are attributing man made errors to someone, who you believe doesnot exist. So avoid! otherwise the ball will hit your balls, if you wont stop playing tennis from both ends.


All-brains
Ok and it begins.
Let's start with something simple.
Why didn't Islam forbid slavery? and even acknowledged that it was OK in many Quranic verses?


Shutup shutup and stop jumping like a frog. Tellme the fact first which you claimed I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist

Tada!
Pazuzu bin Hanbi

He just has! Why would a real god endorse slavery?
All_Brains

Azryel wrote:
Ayee! admin,

Whats itching you kafir head, have you gone crazy or what.

Look folks, what this self proclaimed polite admin said to my first comment;

Quote:
Rebel_with_a_cause
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Azryel
Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

All_brains
I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist.


Azryel
And what is that fact ?

All-brains
They are many actually. I wouldn't no where to begin.
The simple point is the God of the heavenly three religions is nothing but a common thug who encourages hatred, racism, favoritism, adultery and many many more...Satan "if he existed", couldn't have done a better job!


Azryel
Really! so how come you cant mention even one.
Wrong! Here you are the thug, you are attributing man made errors to someone, who you believe doesnot exist. So avoid! otherwise the ball will hit your balls, if you wont stop playing tennis from both ends.


All-brains
Ok and it begins.
Let's start with something simple.
Why didn't Islam forbid slavery? and even acknowledged that it was OK in many Quranic verses?


Shutup shutup and stop jumping like a frog. Tellme the fact first which you claimed I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist

Tada!


For the last time, please be polite and use your brain.

You're here to prove that Islam is true and that Allah exists, so please focus on this and avoid ad hominem.

The above stated and generic fact that the Abrahamic God does not exist, has to be dissected into the thousands of reasons I stumbled on when I was searching for and researching the reason and logic within religion.

For me to have a discussion with you, I needed to share with you the details of my statement, hence the first point of discussion "slavery".

I hope I made myself clear and simple!
Azryel

Quote:
For the last time, please be polite and use your brain.


Well Im being polite by replying to you.

Quote:
You're here to prove that Islam is true and that Allah exists, so please focus on this and avoid ad hominem.


You are a pure fuckhead. Does anywhere this thread asks "to prove that Islam is true and that Allah exists".  So why are you bringing this subject up ?

Quote:
The above stated and generic fact that the Abrahamic God does not exist, has to be dissected into the thousands of reasons I stumbled on when I was searching for and researching the reason and logic within religion.


Oh shutup you pathetic punk, no doubt you are a lost arrogant arab. Since you been searching, researching and have reached a conclusion. Where is your damn research paper ?

Quote:
For me to have a discussion with you, I needed to share with you the details of my statement, hence the first point of discussion "slavery".


Oyee! Listen pica size forum admin, what discussion you are talking about. When you have already stated that you are a nonbeliever a bloody kafir, there is no discussion point. I hope you understand clearly and would stop messing with me.

Quote:
I hope I made myself clear and simple!


Shutup and leave me alone. If not then I will ask my elder brother to takecare of your comments. Choice is yours admin!

Tada!
All_Brains

Dear Azryel

This is a hopeless case. I am afraid you have been banned for profanity and not being able to construct one sentence that made sense. Your ban is for one week.

Regards
All_Brains
Tvebak

Erhm what just happened here.
All_Brains

Tvebak wrote:
Erhm what just happened here.


He had it coming.
Pazuzu bin Hanbi

Does that sense of power give you The Horn?
All_Brains

Pazuzu bin Hanbi wrote:
Does that sense of power give you The Horn?


Hello

Are you referring to me by this comment?


Regards
All_Brains
BMZ

Dear brother Azryel,

All_Brains is an ex-Muslim and he is fair in discussions and moderating this site.

Ahmed Behgat and I do write here sometimes. In fact I have invited many goons from Ali Sina's site FFI and Topix Forums but none of them dares to come here to discuss. They want to remain in their caves. lol

I would love to see you writing on the following sites and assure you that you will enjoy:


http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/index.php

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam#

I am usually good with the good, bad with the bad and very ugly with the uglies. lol!

Salaams
BMZ
BMZ

All_Brains wrote:
Pazuzu bin Hanbi wrote:
Does that sense of power give you The Horn?


Hello

Are you referring to me by this comment?


Regards
All_Brains


Of course, A_B. Whoelse has The Horn here? lol!

And naughty Pazuzu has called you a great Jew.  Very Happy

Salaams
BMZ
All_Brains

LOL BMZ

For the record I have never ever banned anyone and this is temporary anyway with 3 days to go.

I just felt that our young fellow is not willing to put any thoughts behind his words and had no respect for anyone despite the respect extended to him.

Anyways, I am going to forgive this and remove his ban right away, as it seems that Pazuzu was not very happy with my recent power trip. Wink
BMZ

All_Brains wrote:
LOL BMZ

For the record I have never ever banned anyone and this is temporary anyway with 3 days to go.

I just felt that our young fellow is not willing to put any thoughts behind his words and had no respect for anyone despite the respect extended to him.

Anyways, I am going to forgive this and remove his ban right away, as it seems that Pazuzu was not very happy with my recent power trip. Wink


That is very nice of you, A_B.

Now that you have lifted the ban right away, Pazuzu is going to blow the Big Horn on my younger brother. lol!

Salaams
BMZ
All_Brains

Well, Azreyl is now back and have logged on few time since the ban has been lifted.

Azryel however can not find a reason why did Islam fail to criminalise slavery and moreover went about endorsing it and put forth some guidelines on how to treat salves and their "so-called" rights!!!
Tvebak

All_Brains wrote:
Well, Azreyl is now back and have logged on few time since the ban has been lifted.

Azryel however can not find a reason why did Islam fail to criminalise slavery and moreover went about endorsing it and put forth some guidelines on how to treat salves and their "so-called" rights!!!


Maybe he (she) is thinking of a more elaborate way of insulting people  Rolling Eyes

But back to you AB. Was it a good "powertrip" Smile ?
All_Brains

Tvebak wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Well, Azreyl is now back and have logged on few time since the ban has been lifted.

Azryel however can not find a reason why did Islam fail to criminalise slavery and moreover went about endorsing it and put forth some guidelines on how to treat salves and their "so-called" rights!!!


Maybe he (she) is thinking of a more elaborate way of insulting people  Rolling Eyes

But back to you AB. Was it a good "powertrip" Smile ?


OK, if you must know...it really felt sooooooooooo good! Twisted Evil
Pazuzu bin Hanbi

I don’t recall ever referring to you as a Jew! I don’t even see that as an insult and never have. ‘The Horn’ simply comes from Peter Cooke and Dudley Moore’s double act as Derek & Clive, where they continually spoke about sexual arousal as ‘The Horn’.

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
Home|Home|Home|Home|HomeHome|Home|Home|Home|Home