Archive for FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT BREAK THE CHAINS OF IGNORANCE AND FEAR
 


       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Feedback & Suggestions
Raza

should add this feature

The "view your posts" feature, it was really handy at FFI.
All_Brains

Thanks! I think what I can do regarding this.

I agree, it's a handy feature.
Tvebak

Is it possible to have a "notebook" where one can begin to make comments and save it without it being public. Just if one has some thoughts on a subject, but wants to elaborate on it before making it public.

Or is there such a thing already?  Smile

Cheers and peace
Sanitarium

Re: should add this feature

Raza wrote:
The "view your posts" feature, it was really handy at FFI.


I believe it depends on what skin you are using. I have not tried them all, so I do not know if they all display it.


I am using Aeolus, and there is a "view your posts" link at the top right of the forum index:



-Sani
All_Brains

Re: should add this feature

Sanitarium wrote:
Raza wrote:
The "view your posts" feature, it was really handy at FFI.


I believe it depends on what skin you are using. I have not tried them all, so I do not know if they all display it.


I am using Aeolus, and there is a "view your posts" link at the top right of the forum index:



-Sani


Thanks Sani, you're a star! Very Happy

I meant to actually respond to Raza about that!

Yes, guys....I do recommend that you try every single theme, not just for looks though. Each skin/theme/style has also inbuilt special features that are unique to the style.
Sanitarium

Re: should add this feature

All_Brains wrote:

Thanks Sani, you're a star! Very Happy

I meant to actually respond to Raza about that!

Yes, guys....I do recommend that you try every single theme, not just for looks though. Each skin/theme/style has also inbuilt special features that are unique to the style.


No worries. I think each theme has its own "unique features" as you said! The only problem with this theme that I am using is that there is no visual indication of new PM's, but that's okay I have just set my profile to email me to fix that!

-Sani
Sanitarium

Tvebak wrote:
Is it possible to have a "notebook" where one can begin to make comments and save it without it being public. Just if one has some thoughts on a subject, but wants to elaborate on it before making it public.

Or is there such a thing already?  Smile

Cheers and peace




Well alright, those who use KDE on Linux anyway... but yeah, haven't heard of such a feature...although I'm pretty much "out of the loop" when it comes to technical stuff!

-Sani
Tvebak

Sanitarium wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
Is it possible to have a "notebook" where one can begin to make comments and save it without it being public. Just if one has some thoughts on a subject, but wants to elaborate on it before making it public.

Or is there such a thing already?  Smile

Cheers and peace




Well alright, those who use KDE on Linux anyway... but yeah, haven't heard of such a feature...although I'm pretty much "out of the loop" when it comes to technical stuff!

-Sani


Hi Sani

Very Happy  but thanks for the answer anyways. If there was such a feature one would be able to save the time it takes to convert a little essay from say words. But I reckon there's no such feature

Cheers
Mutley

Re: should add this feature

All_Brains wrote:
Sanitarium wrote:
Raza wrote:
The "view your posts" feature, it was really handy at FFI.


I believe it depends on what skin you are using. I have not tried them all, so I do not know if they all display it.


I am using Aeolus, and there is a "view your posts" link at the top right of the forum index:



-Sani


Thanks Sani, you're a star! Very Happy

I meant to actually respond to Raza about that!

Yes, guys....I do recommend that you try every single theme, not just for looks though. Each skin/theme/style has also inbuilt special features that are unique to the style.


Well that's a pretty retarded package then. Themes are only supposed to be for different looks and feels, but functionality is supposed to remain consistent all across the board.

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Feedback & Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
Home|Home|Home|Home|HomeHome|Home|Home|Home|Home