Archive for FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT BREAK THE CHAINS OF IGNORANCE AND FEAR
 

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam
ronyvo

thank you bin laden

Thank you , ben Laden
It is well known by now, or it should be, that Islam is a violent, evil and wicked sect.
When I left my Islamic country of birth and came to the west over 40 years ago, I noticed the gradual infiltration of Muslims. Remembering what was announced by the loudspeakers over the mosques in Egypt urging the Muslims to kill the infidels and spread Islam all over the world, I got very upset to see that it is happening.
Since the sword is not practical or possible to invade countries by force, the Islamists got smarter, immigration, legal or illegal, using money supplied by the oil rich Islamic countries, mostly, Saudi Arabia, deceit, marrying western girls.
There over 1200 mosques in the USA. This is the dens of terrorism.
So, why thanking ben Laden?
He was not patient. Thank God for that
The 3000 innocent lives (Martyrs) of 9/11 did not lose their precious lives for nothing.
The world woke up.
Islam is exposed.
The falling of Islam is imminent , maybe not in my life time, but, it is going to happen,:
Hunger:
Muslims are hungry for Truth because they are disenchanted with the spirit of deception in Islam.
Muslims are thirsty for love, forgiveness , mercy and peace. Women are frustrated with persecution and denial of their rights.
Media
Worldwide media has infiltrated every area of the Muslim world and many have responded to the Gospel message of love.
Converts
Muslims who have accepted Christ as their Savior will be obedient to witness in their geographical areas in order to reach their communities and tear down stronghold of Islam.
This is already happening in astonishing large scale.
God
Our heavenly father has sent His Spirit into the world to save it through the sacrifice of His Son (the Word).
The Spirit of God is touching the Muslin world though the supernatural signs and wonders. He is touching and healing miraculously the hearts of many.
BMZ

Re: thank you bin laden

ronyvo wrote:
Thank you , ben Laden
It is well known by now, or it should be, that Islam is a violent, evil and wicked sect.
When I left my Islamic country of birth and came to the west over 40 years ago, I noticed the gradual infiltration of Muslims. Remembering what was announced by the loudspeakers over the mosques in Egypt urging the Muslims to kill the infidels and spread Islam all over the world, I got very upset to see that it is happening.
Since the sword is not practical or possible to invade countries by force, the Islamists got smarter, immigration, legal or illegal, using money supplied by the oil rich Islamic countries, mostly, Saudi Arabia, deceit, marrying western girls.
There over 1200 mosques in the USA. This is the dens of terrorism.
So, why thanking ben Laden?
He was not patient. Thank God for that
The 3000 innocent lives (Martyrs) of 9/11 did not lose their precious lives for nothing.
The world woke up.
Islam is exposed.
The falling of Islam is imminent , maybe not in my life time, but, it is going to happen,:
Hunger:
Muslims are hungry for Truth because they are disenchanted with the spirit of deception in Islam.
Muslims are thirsty for love, forgiveness , mercy and peace. Women are frustrated with persecution and denial of their rights.
Media
Worldwide media has infiltrated every area of the Muslim world and many have responded to the Gospel message of love.
Converts
Muslims who have accepted Christ as their Savior will be obedient to witness in their geographical areas in order to reach their communities and tear down stronghold of Islam.
This is already happening in astonishing large scale.
God
Our heavenly father has sent His Spirit into the world to save it through the sacrifice of His Son (the Word).
The Spirit of God is touching the Muslin world though the supernatural signs and wonders. He is touching and healing miraculously the hearts of many.


I think you should leave 911 behind, forget it and move on. It is no use crying over it. Thousands of innocent Afghans and Iraqis have overpaid with their lives. You don't find Afghans and Iraqis crying out loud complaining like the Westerners.

Poor Christ was himself in distress and begged father to take away the cup from him and pass it to another. He could not save himself so how can he save others?

For Muslims, only the LORD Almighty is the SAVIOUR, nobodyelse.  The father, the holy spirit and the son or the word does not go down well with Muslims for they know and understand who the LORD Almighty is and look forward only to the LORD Almighty.

Can you show me a few examples from the Old Testament when God sent the Holy Spirit to save anyone?

BMZ
Baal

Re: thank you bin laden

BMZ wrote:

I think you should leave 911 behind, forget it and move on. It is no use crying over it. Thousands of innocent Afghans and Iraqis have overpaid with their lives. You don't find Afghans and Iraqis crying out loud complaining like the Westerners.

Actually the Afghanis and Iraquis are thanking Bin Laden too. He showed them what was wrong in their country much faster then a Musharaf or a Mubarak could have ever achieved.

BMZ wrote:

For Muslims, only the LORD Almighty is the SAVIOUR, nobodyelse.  The father, the holy spirit and the son or the word does not go down well with Muslims for they know and understand who the LORD Almighty is and look forward only to the LORD Almighty.

Nice, when most Muslims do not even realize the Rahman and Akbar were actualy names of the pagan Gods of the time. Al Rahman was the name of a Yemeni Hanafi Moon God, and Akbar was the god of Kaaba.

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem, Allahu Akbar.

BMZ wrote:

Can you show me a few examples from the Old Testament when God sent the Holy Spirit to save anyone?
BMZ

He did not even do it in the New Testament.
BMZ

Re: thank you bin laden

Baal wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Can you show me a few examples from the Old Testament when God sent the Holy Spirit to save anyone?
BMZ


He did not even do it in the New Testament.


lol! That was a good one.

The "Holy Spirit", according to Christian tales, only came once in his life-time  to lead Jesus into the desert and to hand him over to Satan for testing and trial. After that never once came back to help him and see his mission through.

BMZ

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
Home|Home|Home|Home|HomeHome|Home|Home|Home|Home