Archive for FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT BREAK THE CHAINS OF IGNORANCE AND FEAR
 


       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Non-Abrahamic Religions
KrisP

The scientific Miracle of Kitche Manitou.

Okay I could not help myself.

I got bored the other day so I decided to try and find a scientific miracle not connected to any Abrahamic faith. I set up a few criteria for myself that would disparage me from interlinking into any Abrahamic influence to try and find a scientific miracle.

The criteria:

1.The faith must be practiced today.
2.The faith must be at least 2000 years old.
3.The faith must not have been influence by any of the monolithic religions or those considered monolithic.

Oh and one last criteria; Anyone with a basic understanding of science could understand the connection between the text of the faith and the miracle.

I thought it would take me a while to research but within a few hours I had found it.

Behold the Scientific Miracle of Kitche Manitou....

Kitche Manitou is the Great Spirit of the Algonquian nations. Algonquian is the common thread between many native american nations and is not a tribe or nation itself but, anthropologically speaking a linguistic dialect shared by many nations. I am using the Ojibway traditional stories to back up my claim.


The Entire text.
Quote:

Father Sun and Mother Earth

There are four orders in creation. First is the physical world; second, the plant world; third, the animal; last, the human world. All four parts are so intertwined that they make up life and one whole existence. With less than the four orders, life and being are incomplete and unintelligible. No one portion is self-sufficient or complete, rather each derives its meaning from and fulfills its function and purpose within the context of the whole creation.

From last to first, each order must abide by the laws that govern the universe and the world. Man is constrained by this law to live by and learn from the animals and the plants, as the animals are dependent upon the plants which draw their sustenance and existence from the earth and the sun. All of them depend ultimately on the physical world. The place, sphere, and existence of each is predetermined by great physical laws for harmony. It is only by the relationships of the four orders that the world has sense and meaning. Without animals and plants, man would have no meaning; nor would he have much more meaning if he were not governed by some immutable law. For the well being of all there must be harmony in the world to be obtained by the observance of this law.

While there is a natural predilection and instinct for conformity to the great law of balance in the world of plants and animals, mankind is not so endowed by nature. But man possesses understanding by which he can know and abide by the law and so establish his place in the world order. Man must seek guidance outside himself. Before he can abide by the law, mankind must understand the framework of ordinances. In this way, man will honor the order as was intended by Kitche Manitou.


I will be using trophic levels which are sometimes referred to as trophic dynamics. A basic understanding of trophic levels are:

Trophic levels are what describes the place of individual organisms within an ecological pyramid. Autotrophes create there own food through photosynthesis and in turn grow. These autotrophes are considered the lowest level of the food chain and are consumed by primary consumers. Primary consumers are then consumed by secondary consumers. This chain continues until you get to the tertiary level. This level are those who sit on top of the food chain. They could be carnivores like a great white shark or omnivores like mankind.

This is very important because the faith strictly observes that we are a tertiary species that sits on top of the food chain but without autotrophes, primary, and secondary consumers we would not be alive.

Lets first examine the first paragraph:
Quote:
There are four orders in creation. First is the physical world; second, the plant world; third, the animal; last, the human world. All four parts are so intertwined that they make up life and one whole existence. With less than the four orders, life and being are incomplete and unintelligible. No one portion is self-sufficient or complete, rather each derives its meaning from and fulfills its function and purpose within the context of the whole creation.


As I have already explained this is a perfect example of trophic levels except the physical world is not a trophic level but without it, you would have nothing.

Now lets go on to the second paragraph which goes more in depth into trophic levels.

Quote:
From last to first, each order must abide by the laws that govern the universe and the world. Man is constrained by this law to live by and learn from the animals and the plants, as the animals are dependent upon the plants which draw their sustenance and existence from the earth and the sun. All of them depend ultimately on the physical world. The place, sphere, and existence of each is predetermined by great physical laws for harmony. It is only by the relationships of the four orders that the world has sense and meaning. Without animals and plants, man would have no meaning; nor would he have much more meaning if he were not governed by some immutable law. For the well being of all there must be harmony in the world to be obtained by the observance of this law.


Even in the first line we can see how man is restrained by the ability to use nutrition for themselves but in the second line we can see how the trophic levels are compared to the faith.

Quote:
Man is constrained by this law to live by and learn from the animals and the plants, as the animals are dependent upon the plants which draw their sustenance and existence from the earth and the sun.


Here they knew about photosynthesis already well before any Abrahamic faith came into existence. They also knew that without plants and animals mankind would never move forward.

The next line proves that they understood that without the sun and earth nothing would exist and this was during a time that most people thought the universe revolved around the earth.
Quote:
All of them depend ultimately on the physical world.


I have included the third paragraph just to prove that the Ojibway knew about free will before most. Why because look at the first line:

Quote:
While there is a natural predilection and instinct for conformity to the great law of balance in the world of plants and animals, mankind is not so endowed by nature.


This is very easily constrained that mankind can make up there own mind and they are not governed by the laws of nature except through trophic levels.

While I may not believe it is a scientific miracle within a faith and not a divine miracle I do believe it is mankind's search for truth through observation. I thought I would toss it out there for discussion....

       FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Non-Abrahamic Religions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
Home|Home|Home|Home|HomeHome|Home|Home|Home|Home