FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
Calculating God's existence
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Intellectual_fighter
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 51



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

HomoErectus wrote:
Intellectual_fighter wrote:
Hellow Guys,


Could you plz count how many cells are there in all animals and plants in this earth. After getting result , plz do let me know.

Peace



So, how you gonna count ALL the cells in ALL animals and plants ?
Including Bacteria and Virae too ?
And how do humansbeings fit into the plan, we are animals too....

So, how many animals are there on this planet ?

Is this going to become another sad and sorry attempt of proving an alleged "God" by mathematics ?
[If so, I wish you a lot of fun in the course of this... Cool ]

Your socalled "God" is a hoax - prove me wrong !


greetings,


Look, you and I dont have the ability to count all the cells of all the animals in this Tiny Earth.

Atfirst, I need a confirmaton from you to know that you are really unable to count  that


Then, lets think about God after sometimes, lets think about you and me and the creatures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HomoErectus
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 332


Location: Germany
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intellectual_fighter wrote:
HomoErectus wrote:
Intellectual_fighter wrote:
Hellow Guys,


Could you plz count how many cells are there in all animals and plants in this earth. After getting result , plz do let me know.

Peace



So, how you gonna count ALL the cells in ALL animals and plants ?
Including Bacteria and Virae too ?
And how do humansbeings fit into the plan, we are animals too....

So, how many animals are there on this planet ?

Is this going to become another sad and sorry attempt of proving an alleged "God" by mathematics ?
[If so, I wish you a lot of fun in the course of this... Cool ]

Your socalled "God" is a hoax - prove me wrong !


greetings,


Look, you and I dont have the ability to count all the cells of all the animals in this Tiny Earth.

Atfirst, I need a confirmaton from you to know that you are really unable to that.@



Guess why I wrote what I wrote....

you asked a completely obsolete question - what for ?

Quote:

Then, lets think about God after sometimes, lets think about you and me and the creatures.



Aaaah, "you and me and the creatures"  -  WHAT creatures do you mean ?
Can you elaborate abit more ?
You realy are not just a bit vague, you are in a haze !
[This is gong to be funnnnn... Twisted Evil ]
_________________
Upright is better than bent-over !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Intellectual_fighter
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 51



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HomoErectus wrote:

you asked a completely obsolete question - what for ?


Feeling good as you havent mentioned that as archaic.





HomoErectus wrote:
Aaaah, "you and me and the creatures"  -  WHAT creatures do you mean ?
Can you elaborate abit more ?


You and me, humans, The jews called sub-human, !! the flora and the fauna! All.

HomoErectus wrote:
You realy are not just a bit vague, you are in a haze !
[This is gong to be funnnnn... Twisted Evil ]


Everything is funny but nothing is funny!

I would love to be vague but what happens to me is that naturally I am a man of lucidity!

Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HomoErectus
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 332


Location: Germany
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intellectual_fighter wrote:
HomoErectus wrote:

you asked a completely obsolete question - what for ?


Feeling good as you havent mentioned that as archaic.


"Nonsense" must be good enough for this kind of "question" !


HomoErectus wrote:
Aaaah, "you and me and the creatures"  -  WHAT creatures do you mean ?
Can you elaborate a bit more ?

Quote:

You and me, humans, The jews called sub-human, !! the flora and the fauna! All.



Why are jews "subhuman" ?
Ahhh, yeah, they are apes and swine, isn't that quranically correct ?

What on earth makes you ask such an absurd question ?
Oh, I forgot, you are a Muslim..... Twisted Evil


HomoErectus wrote:
You realy are not just a bit vague, you are in a haze !
[This is gong to be funnnnn... Twisted Evil ]

Quote:

Everything is funny but nothing is funny!



You maybe mistake being stupid with being funny ?
How old are you ?
Still in diapers ?
Mentally - for sure !


Quote:

I would love to be vague but what happens to me is that naturally I am a man of lucidity!
Cool



What "lucidity" is there in your posts ?

Would you think there is an answer to your question about "cells" in "all animals" etc. ?

Would you like to try and bring up another quranic "miracle" ?
_________________
Upright is better than bent-over !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Intellectual_fighter
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 51



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Why are jews "subhuman" ?
Ahhh, yeah, they are apes and swine, isn't that quranically correct ?

What on earth makes you ask such an absurd question ?
Oh, I forgot, you are a Muslim..... Twisted Evil


Cmnn man. I was saying that jews view non jews as subhuman!!

I wonder, why you people twist things so much!! An example!


I was talking about the flora and fauna and their cells , you are given a job to do bro,count all their cells.




HomoErectus wrote:
You realy are not just a bit vague, you are in a haze !
[This is gong to be funnnnn... Twisted Evil ]

Quote:

Everything is funny but nothing is funny!



Quote:
You maybe mistake being stupid with being funny ?
How old are you ?
Still in diapers ?
Mentally - for sure !


I dont want to get elaborate description of mine.

Surely,  I am observing you reasoning power.!! Brother, do some analtical ability class!







Quote:
What "lucidity" is there in your posts ?

Would you think there is an answer to your question about "cells" in "all animals" etc. ?

Would you like to try and bring up another quranic "miracle" ?


Brother, this thread is ofr calculating God,

Therefore, I am moving along to the target.

Try be here, with answer or explanation of my question. This will do better for both you and me!




Thank you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mutley
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 249


Location: US
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Calculating God's existence Reply with quote

Tvebak wrote:
Mutley wrote:
When someone says that they believe or don't believe that God exists, what they are really doing is saying that they think their position is the most probable or likely one. So we are dealing with probabilities based on one's accumulated life experience and knowledge.


Ok

Mutley wrote:
So your accumulated experience and knowledge is the sample size, and life itself, or all knowledge, hidden or non hidden, would be the population.


Smile

Mutley wrote:
So what percentage of the population is the sample size? Is it large enough to constitute a valid sampling? Let's even take all accumulated knowledge of everyone as the sample size. Is it a large enough proportion of the population to be a valid sample size? Who knows. How could we?


And this is usefull for what?


It invalidates the common practice of using probabilities when deciding whether God exists or not.

Tvebak wrote:

Basically you are stating the obvious that we don't know for sure how much we know about everything. There's plenty of the universe which we haven't even seen yet.


Whew!!! Well, at least you understand it. Yes, it's a quite simple idea. You'd be surprised at how some errantly complicate it.

Tvebak wrote:

But I disagrees with your concept of knowledge.


Well now we're talking because you at least do understand the OP. I love disagreement, but disagreement from an angle of misunderstanding is frustrating.

Tvebak wrote:

We have ourselves constructed the "word" and the "concept" "knowledge". You might think that there was other kinds of "knowledge" which could explain the world better.


Actually, events that would display the world more thoroughly, and yes, knowledge as well.

Tvebak wrote:

For instans is mathematics the "absolute" way to understand the universe or is it just the way we have come to understand the universe, doing it the best as we feel we can?


IMHO, the latter. It's a very good tool, but not necessarily all there is to everything.

Tvebak wrote:

I have a feeling that you are looking for "something" with an "ultimate knowledge".


Not really, I'm more talking about everything that can possibly be known. Do we know everything that can possibly be known? Obviously not. So what percentage of this do we know? How could we tell? So how can we truly, accurately calculate the probability of God's existence, and yet we do that all of the time?

Tvebak wrote:

And if you cannot find it among humans (fx accumulated science) you will have to "need" something else giving it to you. This is in my opinion a flawed logic, if it is what you are looking for, but I might be wrong on this account.

cheers


It's more to say that we don't know everything that there is that can be known, and therefore, we don't even know what percentage of everything that can be known that we know, so therefore we can not know whether our sample size, which is our current knowledge, would constitute a sufficient sample size in relation to the actual population to calculate a probability. It's really a far simpler idea than most people understand it to be. I'm not a very complex person, I deal in simple common sense
_________________
If it is peace you want, seek to change yourself, not other people. It is easier to protect your feet with slippers than to carpet the whole of the earth. --Anthony DeMello
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HomoErectus
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 332


Location: Germany
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intellectual_fighter wrote:
Quote:


HE:
Why are jews "subhuman" ?
Ahhh, yeah, they are apes and swine, isn't that quranically correct ?

What on earth makes you ask such an absurd question ?
Oh, I forgot, you are a Muslim..... Twisted Evil


Cmnn man. I was saying that jews view non jews as subhuman!!



I do know quite a few jews, matter of fact, I have also been married to a jewish girl, long time ago.....

I havent heard ANY jew "viewing" non-jews as subhumans!

This must be another "great " islamic invention.
Oh well, since muslims can't come up with any onter inventions, they simply go and re-invent already existing stuff....

And this may be enough for simple-minded deluded muslims, do you think they could possibly convince the rest of the world of their twisted "logic" ?


Quote:

I wonder, why you people twist things so much!! An example!

I was talking about the flora and fauna and their cells , you are given a job to do bro,count all their cells.



I already told you its a completely obsolete and rather stupid question.

So, after YOU asked this nonsensical question, you come back wishing to give ME the "job" of finding out ?

You are twitching and twining, desperately trying to twist it all again, just to get out of the dead-lock YOU have placed yourself into, a selfimposed TRAP, and you really think you are so "clever" in your argumentation ?

Sorry, I don't wish to insult you personally, but this is just too STUPID !
I am no muslim, and will never ever become one....

So you better put on your hush-puppies and maybe go ask a slave of allahaha...
Maybe you can impress this poor chap.


HomoErectus wrote:
You maybe mistake being stupid with being funny ?
How old are you ?
Still in diapers ?
Mentally - for sure !

Quote:

I dont want to get elaborate description of mine.



You are already in the middle of elaborating about your state of mind... brrrrr......


Quote:

Surely,  I am observing you reasoning power.!! Brother, do some analtical ability class!



Great!
Here's a guy without any logic, bringing up fairy tales to support other fairy tales, and now speaking about "analytical ability" and "reasoning power"... pfffff.......

Are you making "points" too ?
I mean, inside of yourself - are you applauding yourself because of your "skills" ?

I laugh you out of the room !


HomoErectus wrote:
What "lucidity" is there in your posts ?

Would you think there is an answer to your question about "cells" in "all animals" etc. ?

Would you like to try and bring up another quranic "miracle" ?

Quote:

Brother, this thread is ofr calculating God,

Therefore, I am moving along to the target.



Thats what I thought !
You are nonsensically trying to "calculate" your alleged imaginary "god" !

You must be higher than even your own god !
You can "calculate" him/her/it/them - GRRRREAT !

Go to him, and tell him that I [HE] think he's a non-existent hoax, and I'm awaiting his punishment....
And tell him that I will punish HIM too !
I swear, upon meeting him I will definitely try to kick his behind as hard as I can !
Dunno if I succeed though ?
How can you kick the behind of an imagination ?


Quote:

Try be here, with answer or explanation of my question. This will do better for both you and me!



Come up with a real question, any time, and you will get helped along your way !

So far you have come up with hot-air only......


Quote:

Thank you



Well, thank you, for opening your mental clauset, showing all the world that there's NOTHING available, so far.....
Only a brainwashed slave of alahaha, and - believe me - I do pity you for that !
_________________
Upright is better than bent-over !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Intellectual_fighter
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 51



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HomoErectus wrote:



I do know quite a few jews, matter of fact, I have also been married to a jewish girl, long time ago.....

I havent heard ANY jew "viewing" non-jews as subhumans!

This must be another "great " islamic invention.
Oh well, since muslims can't come up with any onter inventions, they simply go and re-invent already existing stuff....

And this may be enough for simple-minded deluded muslims, do you think they could possibly convince the rest of the world of their twisted "logic" ?


Hoh!
Yes, I have understood that you have got loads of knowledge about jews. Reason, you know a lot of jews! What a logic.  Laughing

Well, I wont turn to jews now though a few quote. dnt mind. I naturally dont go to bash other religions. I love jews , Christians and hindu's.


"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals." Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772


Anywayz, jews chapter closed.



HomoErectus wrote:
I already told you its a completely obsolete and rather stupid question.

So, after YOU asked this nonsensical question, you come back wishing to give ME the "job" of finding out ?


You  dont wanna answer or count what i said. Fine. Lets stop it.

New question:--Do uo believe in God?..If you do? how many. 1/2/3/4/.







HomoErectus wrote:

Sorry, I don't wish to insult you personally, but this is just too STUPID !
I am no muslim, and will never ever become one....


Thanks for showing courtesy!

Well, you arent a Muslim, thats your belief and you have been in environment that taught you everything that called defaming Islam  without any pure logic whatsoever. You have got free-will to choose, so it depends on you.

www.islamalways.com
http://www.justaskislam.com/

Well, Topic is calculating god.

What kinda God you would like to believe?



HomoErectus wrote:
So you better put on your hush-puppies and maybe go ask a slave of allahaha...
Maybe you can impress this poor chap.


Thanks for kind advice. That will do good.  Cool





Quote:
I mean, inside of yourself - are you applauding yourself because of your "skills" ?


HomoErectus wrote:
I laugh you out of the room !.


I support laughing as it is good for heart. I am helping you. Smile .
But dear bro, too much laughing is a sign of............? Uknow! I havent mentioned .




HomoErectus wrote:
What "lucidity" is there in your posts ?

Would you think there is an answer to your question about "cells" in "all animals" etc. ?

Would you like to try and bring up another quranic "miracle" ?

Quote:

Brother, this thread is for calculating the existence of  God,

Therefore, I am moving along to the target.



T
HomoErectus wrote:
hats what I thought !
You are nonsensically trying to "calculate" your alleged imaginary "god" !


Go to him, and tell him that I [HE] think he's a non-existent hoax,
!



1. Do you have the ability to count only the cells of living lives?
2. Do you believe in God?
3. What do you think about yourself.
4. Are you the creator of yourself.
5. Could you mentioned ,how loch away the furthest galaxy is?
6. Could you imagine how tiny this earth is comparing the Milky way let alone the whole universe.
7. What was before big-bang?
8. What was before time?
9. Every thing is in perfect order here in this universe, how come it happen?
10. You and I the humans are capable of doing what most?
11. could you resist you death.
12. Do you know why five fingers of your hand are of different length?
13. Why your ribcage dont continue growing?.....................

14.......who controls all those.. You? me? nature!!

15. who controls nature?........................................



Calculating the existence of God......................
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HomoErectus
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 332


Location: Germany
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I definitely do not believe in ANY supernatural stuff !
No "god" for me, no jinns, no heaven and hell, no "hellfire", no flat earth, no "crack in the moon", no universe rotating around earth, no "burak", no "zam zam", no drinking of camel urine, nothing of this kind!
According to this - I aslo do not really care for what the talmud or the bible says - another row of fables and tales from the past.

And I also laugh your "god" out of the room !

Is that sufficient enough for you ?

All other questions can get answered, science is very good for that.
Google it up, I wont waste my time on that !
_________________
Upright is better than bent-over !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mutley
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 249


Location: US
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intellectual_fighter wrote:

14.......who controls all those.. You? me? nature!!

15. who controls nature?........................................



While it logically can be argued that everything has to have a cause, or an existence of something that precedes it, a controller is not logically required. So all you are doing is presenting your opinion.


_________________
If it is peace you want, seek to change yourself, not other people. It is easier to protect your feet with slippers than to carpet the whole of the earth. --Anthony DeMello
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum