FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
APPLE_PIE & KAANA: THE NEW SERIES. LOL!
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Christianity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: APPLE_PIE & KAANA: THE NEW SERIES. LOL!  Reply with quote

Hello Ahmad,

As I have been banned at FFI again, I am now browsing through a very potent proxy-server and I do not want A_P to know my new nickname. Please invite him again to come here, along with his Tonto. LOL!

Regarding the word and usage of Kaana, I append below some verses and I am not quoting the verse numbers as I would like Apple_Pie, who claims to be an expert in Arabic, to translate and explain the word KAANA  and while he is at it, he may aslo try to explain the word Kaanat. LOL!

You can have the pleasure of posting this at FFI, if you wish. However, I would be glad if the Alad-dul-Khisaam comes on All_Brains' Site. He should not be afraid to come here and amuse us with his crap.

I am not giving any verse reference numbers and I am not going to provide any translation. Do not translate any please. Let Apple_Pie translate and explain.  Laughing  Very Happy

This goes well for Apple_Pie and other extremist evangelicals: Famasalohu kamslil kalb. In tahmil alaihay yalhas au tatrukohu yalhas.

Now here are some transliterated verses, containing kaana and it's uses:

1. Wa kaanallaho aaleeman haleema.

2. Wa laqad kaanu aahadullaha min qablo, laa uwalloonal adbaar, wa kaana ahdullahe mas'oola.

3.Wa kaanallaho alaa kullay shayir-raqeeba.

4. Wa ma kaana lakum un toozu rasulullah.

5. About man: In-nahu kaana zalooman jahoola.

6. Innahu kaana saadiqal waa'dae wa kaana rasulan-nabiyya.

7. Ya ukhta Haroona , ma kaana abukemra-a- sau, wa ma kaanat ummuke baghiiya.

8. Qul 'lau kaanal bahro midaadal-le kalaymaatay rab-be'.

9. Wa kaanal insaano aksara shayiin jadala.

10. Wa ma kaana aataao rab-bay-ka mahzoora.

11. Laqad kaana fee yusufa wa ikhwatayhee aayaatul-lis-saa-ileen.

12. Wa in kaana kabura alaika ayraa'duhum.

13. Wa ma kaana jawaba qaumayhe illa un qalu.

14. Ma kaana lil-mushrikeena ayin yaa'moru masaajidallahay.

15. Falaula kaanat qaryatun aamanat fanafa'aha imanoha illa qauma yunus.

16. Ma kaanallaho lay-yazay-ral momineena ala ma antum alaihay.

17. Afala yatadabbaroonal qur'aan? wa lau kaana min inday ghairillahay, la-wajadu feehikhtilafan kaseera.

18. Wa kaanallaho aaleeman hakeemah.

19. Wa mun kaana mareedan au aalaa safr.

20. In kaanat lakumud-daarul-aakhitaro indallahay khalisaytam-min doon-in-naas.

It would be good if Apple_Pie can come here and enlighten us on KAANA.  Laughing

BMZ

Edited to add word "not" in bold.


Last edited by BMZ on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: APPLE_PIE & KAANA: THE NEW SERIES. LOL! Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
Hello Ahmad,


Salam mate


BMZ wrote:
As I have been banned at FFI again,


Hmm, I really want them to ban me, this is the onlyway I will leave that place for good regardless it is a temp or perm ban, believe me mate, not much that will be lost, we did our best to educate the freaks but they insist to stay in their ignronace hole, so be it and let's move on

BMZ wrote:
I am now browsing through a very potent proxy-server and I do not want A_P to know my new nickname. Please invite him again to come here, along with his Tonto. LOL!



I did invite him, he is too coward to come, because when he comes here, my and you will bounce him like a ball between us

BMZ wrote:
Regarding the word and usage of Kaana, I append below some verses and I am not quoting the verse numbers as I would like Apple_Pie, who claims to be an expert in Arabic, to translate and explain the word KAANA  and while he is at it, he may aslo try to explain the word Kaanat. LOL!


mate, the freak is lying to the goons on FFI, he is preying on theor ignorance, his gang members the cat and brainout are side kicking him, therefore I tributed the gang with this:



BMZ wrote:
You can have the pleasure of posting this at FFI, if you wish. However, I would be glad if the Alad-dul-Khisaam comes on All_Brains' Site. He should not be afraid to come here and amuse us with his crap.



He can't come here with his lies knowing that All_Brain and Baal who are kafirs like him must expose him because they do have integrity unlike most freaks on FFI, do you think he will take the risk of opposing 3 Arabic speakers, Myself, All_Brains & Baal, he will be stupid if he think about it, however I know that he is stupid and is thiking about it but with caution


BMZ wrote:
I am not giving any verse reference numbers and I am not going to provide any translation. Do translate any please. Let Apple_Pie translate and explain.  Laughing  Very Happy



To be honest man, we only need to expose his ignorance once for every specific subject, continueing on the same subject after exposing him will be fueling his ignorance, the verb to be kana mistake he did has been exposed already, however confused brainout is licing his arse hard to cover his shame, but for me my plan does not change, expose one then keep watching again for the next new one

BMZ wrote:
This goes well for Apple_Pie and other extremist evangelicals: Famasalohu kamslil kalb. In tahmil alaihay yalhas au tatrukohu yalhas.

Now here are some transliterated verses, containing kaana and it's uses:



a child who just spoke Arabic shold know what Kana means, did you see the list of meanings that the freak said, it means any of them?

BMZ wrote:
1. Wa kaanallaho aaleeman haleema.

2. Wa laqad kaanu aahadullaha min qablo, laa uwalloonal adbaar, wa kaana ahdullahe mas'oola.

3.Wa kaanallaho alaa kullay shayir-raqeeba.

4. Wa ma kaana lakum un toozu rasulullah.

5. About man: In-nahu kaana zalooman jahoola.

6. Innahu kaana saadiqal waa'dae wa kaana rasulan-nabiyya.

7. Ya ukhta Haroona , ma kaana abukemra-a- sau, wa ma kaanat ummuke baghiiya.

8. Qul 'lau kaanal bahro midaadal-le kalaymaatay rab-be'.

9. Wa kaanal insaano aksara shayiin jadala.

10. Wa ma kaana aataao rab-bay-ka mahzoora.

11. Laqad kaana fee yusufa wa ikhwatayhee aayaatul-lis-saa-ileen.

12. Wa in kaana kabura alaika ayraa'duhum.

13. Wa ma kaana jawaba qaumayhe illa un qalu.

14. Ma kaana lil-mushrikeena ayin yaa'moru masaajidallahay.

15. Falaula kaanat qaryatun aamanat fanafa'aha imanoha illa qauma yunus.

16. Ma kaanallaho lay-yazay-ral momineena ala ma antum alaihay.

17. Afala yatadabbaroonal qur'aan? wa lau kaana min inday ghairillahay, la-wajadu feehikhtilafan kaseera.

18. Wa kaanallaho aaleeman hakeemah.

19. Wa mun kaana mareedan au aalaa safr.

20. In kaanat lakumud-daarul-aakhitaro indallahay khalisaytam-min doon-in-naas.

It would be good if Apple_Pie can come here and enlighten us on KAANA.  Laughing

BMZ[/i]



He won't be able to read it mate, and btw, he already lost credibility on FFI, a few kafirs on FFI contaced me privetaly telling me that he is nothing but a crook,, as he always do on any web site he goes too, so let's wait and see if we will add this web site to his list of failures

Salam  mate
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: APPLE_PIE & KAANA: THE NEW SERIES. LOL! Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hmm, I really want them to ban me, this is the onlyway I will leave that place for good regardless it is a temp or perm ban, believe me mate, not much that will be lost, we did our best to educate the freaks but they insist to stay in their ignronace hole, so be it and let's move on.


Well, bro, you have to be there. At least both of us made other sensible folks to see the bigotry exhibited by Apple_Pie. Imagine if one of us were neither there, the goon would have have bluffed his way through like Ali Sina and Ibn Warraq, Abdul Saleeb and Silas do.  Laughing If you really wish to get totally banned like me, please let me know and I will write something for you to post and earna swift ban.  Wink Hint: Write about the lies of Christianity. FFI is supported by Evangelicals. Apple_Pie could even be Ali Sina himself, you know.  Shocked  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
I did invite him, he is too coward to come, because when he comes here, my and you will bounce him like a ball between us.


Yes, I saw your invitation and I think A_P would not dare come here.



Nice clip, bro. Enjoyed that. Ahmad, can you do a video clip showing silhouettes of Ali Sina and Ibn Warraq talking to Maryam Namazie, Wafa Sultan, Hirsi Ayaan Ali, Irshad Manji and other ladies whom everyone knows and can see their faces?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
He can't come here with his lies knowing that All_Brain and Baal who are kafirs like him must expose him because they do have integrity unlike most freaks on FFI, do you think he will take the risk of opposing 3 Arabic speakers, Myself, All_Brains & Baal, he will be stupid if he think about it, however I know that he is stupid and is thiking about it but with caution.


Yes, that is correct. I saw Fathom thrashing Apple_Pie at FFI. Fathom must have got sick of his bigotry.

Salaams

BMZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
brainout
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 275


Location: Houston
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted to Apple Pie to come here, since neither of you can read what he wrote.  Every schoolchild knows kana means "to be", and HE SAID THAT in the "Jesus is God says Koran" thread; but you ERRONEOUSLY took it as meaning a pronoun, lol.  FIFTEEN POSTS on that, Ahmed, me trying to SHOUT that no, it's the verb "to be".  At first I thought maybe you couldn't read because you were viewing on your Blackberry.  Now I realize you just wanted to lie.  Which you're doing here, both of you.

Now all the world can see that, too.  Yeah, you prove what a fraud Islam really is.  Thanks.
_________________
God needs no defending, and always begs the premise.  For belief of any kind, always needs self-auditing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brainout wrote:
I posted to Apple Pie to come here, since neither of you can read what he wrote.  Every schoolchild knows kana means "to be", and HE SAID THAT in the "Jesus is God says Koran" thread; but you ERRONEOUSLY took it as meaning a pronoun, lol.  FIFTEEN POSTS on that, Ahmed, me trying to SHOUT that no, it's the verb "to be".  At first I thought maybe you couldn't read because you were viewing on your Blackberry.  Now I realize you just wanted to lie.  Which you're doing here, both of you.

Now all the world can see that, too.  Yeah, you prove what a fraud Islam really is.  Thanks.


lol! When did I take it to mean pronoun? You see you come here and start lying. It is Apple_Pie who tells great lies all over the internet. And you have the audacity to call me a liar?

You don't even know and understand Arabic. Can you translate the verses that I have put in my Kaana series or ask Apple_Pie to translate and post here. Apple_Pie wouldn't dare come here because there are a few speakers of Arabic here, who know the language well.

Enjoy this link to read about Apple_Pie's bigotry at Bible-discussions.com and you will realise that even the non-Muslims have laughed Apple_Pie off.


http://www.bible-discussion.com/m...ard-forum/about3455-0-asc-60.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
brainout
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 275


Location: Houston
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
brainout wrote:
I posted to Apple Pie to come here, since neither of you can read what he wrote.  Every schoolchild knows kana means "to be", and HE SAID THAT in the "Jesus is God says Koran" thread; but you ERRONEOUSLY took it as meaning a pronoun, lol.  FIFTEEN POSTS on that, Ahmed, me trying to SHOUT that no, it's the verb "to be".  At first I thought maybe you couldn't read because you were viewing on your Blackberry.  Now I realize you just wanted to lie.  Which you're doing here, both of you.

Now all the world can see that, too.  Yeah, you prove what a fraud Islam really is.  Thanks.


lol! When did I take it to mean pronoun? You see you come here and start lying. It is Apple_Pie who tells great lies all over the internet. And you have the audacity to call me a liar?

You don't even know and understand Arabic. Can you translate the verses that I have put in my Kaana series or ask Apple_Pie to translate and post here. Apple_Pie wouldn't dare come here because there are a few speakers of Arabic here, who know the language well.

Enjoy this link to read about Apple_Pie's bigotry at Bible-discussions.com and you will realise that even the non-Muslims have laughed Apple_Pie off.


http://www.bible-discussion.com/m...ard-forum/about3455-0-asc-60.html


I didn't read the link.  My anger has to do with you both treating Apple Pie's post about "in kana" as if it were a pronoun, derailing the thread for no good purpose.  Ahmed actually did it first, continually stressing the fact that pronouns in AP's post, were underlined, AS IF to accuse AP of claiming "kana" was a pronoun.  I couldn't believe he meant that, figured he was misreading.  But he wasn't.  He was accusing, though AP's post clearly indicated that "kana" was a verb.  Then you, BMZ, kept on chiming in how right Ahmed was, what a jerk AP was (you didn't use the word "jerk"), and NEITHER of you offering an answer to the question I kept posing.

After 15 attempts at trying to get an answer, and THEN coming in here and seeing what you both wrote, I got angry.  So it wasn't that you didn't understand, it's that you want to INSERT AN ABSURDITY and claim he said "kana" was a pronoun.  So to trash him in this thread, too.  I find this action cheating and chicanery on both your parts.  

As to how much and what I agree with Apple Pie, you should know I don't agree with him on much of it, but since I get ZERO cooperation from you and Ahmed on a better translation, and you guys play these silly flaming games, there's no refutation against what he's coming up with.  The keywords he uses are almost always the small ones, which in Hebrew are almost identical -- so for these words, I don't need to know the Arabic, and I have the lexical tools I need for verification.

All I want, is to be sure WHAT Qu'ran says.  I don't need it to say a particular thing, pro- or con- Bible.  I don't even need to believe in the God of the Bible or any other God.  What I need, is accuracy.  That's what I'm after.  Can't decide WHAT to believe until you have a WHAT to consider.  Dealing in the Qu'ran wording is peculiarly difficult, because everyone's so damn emotional about it, lol.  You'd think this was a bleeping soccer match instead of learning words, the emotions run so high.

Look: you believe what you want to believe.  That's your free right.  If you came to me tomorrow and wanted to convert to Christianity because of something I said, I'd try to talk you OUT of it, because you should do your own due diligence, not do it based on what I said.  After all, I didn't pay for your sins, lol.

By the same token, I hope you can understand that although neither you are I are shy about our hostility toward the other's book, it's incumbent upon us to do our OWN HOMEWORK properly, as we must individually stand or fall before God.  Allah would not be pleased if you pretend a thing;  neither will God be pleased if I pretend.  I'm trying to do my homework, here.  And it's not been easy, what with all the insults and flames you guys throw out, to get substance out of you as to WHY and WHAT Qu'ran says.

Now you know the larger story for my anger:  it's really frustration, not personal against either you or Ahmed.  I shouldn't get angry.  I have to use 1 John 1:9 when I do that, or I'll never be able to read Bible (one is not filled with the Spirit while in a state of sin).  So I breathe that verse nearly every second when in the forum, lol.
_________________
God needs no defending, and always begs the premise.  For belief of any kind, always needs self-auditing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burntout

why don't you shove AP up your confused arse and stop giving us the headache?
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brainout
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 275


Location: Houston
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmed, I'm just not going to ask you anymore.  My last post was due to explain WHY I was angry, so you wouldn't think it was about something else.  

It's over and explained.  I have other people to whom I can go now and get what I need to know.  Thanks for what you have done, and I did log it and do pay attention to what you say, as you well know.
_________________
God needs no defending, and always begs the premise.  For belief of any kind, always needs self-auditing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brainout wrote:
Ahmed, I'm just not going to ask you anymore.  My last post was due to explain WHY I was angry, so you wouldn't think it was about something else.  

It's over and explained.  I have other people to whom I can go now and get what I need to know.  Thanks for what you have done, and I did log it and do pay attention to what you say, as you well know.


Yep, go  and ask the other ignorant you know

you have been :


_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brainout wrote:
I didn't read the link. My anger has to do with you both treating Apple Pie's post about "in kana" as if it were a pronoun, derailing the thread for no good purpose.  Ahmed actually did it first, continually stressing the fact that pronouns in AP's post, were underlined, AS IF to accuse AP of claiming "kana" was a pronoun.  I couldn't believe he meant that, figured he was misreading.  But he wasn't.  He was accusing, though AP's post clearly indicated that "kana" was a verb.  Then you, BMZ, kept on chiming in how right Ahmed was, what a jerk AP was (you didn't use the word "jerk"), and NEITHER of you offering an answer to the question I kept posing.

After 15 attempts at trying to get an answer, and THEN coming in here and seeing what you both wrote, I got angry.  So it wasn't that you didn't understand, it's that you want to INSERT AN ABSURDITY and claim he said "kana" was a pronoun.  So to trash him in this thread, too.  I find this action cheating and chicanery on both your parts.  

As to how much and what I agree with Apple Pie, you should know I don't agree with him on much of it, but since I get ZERO cooperation from you and Ahmed on a better translation, and you guys play these silly flaming games, there's no refutation against what he's coming up with.  The keywords he uses are almost always the small ones, which in Hebrew are almost identical -- so for these words, I don't need to know the Arabic, and I have the lexical tools I need for verification.

All I want, is to be sure WHAT Qu'ran says.  I don't need it to say a particular thing, pro- or con- Bible.  I don't even need to believe in the God of the Bible or any other God.  What I need, is accuracy.  That's what I'm after.  Can't decide WHAT to believe until you have a WHAT to consider.  Dealing in the Qu'ran wording is peculiarly difficult, because everyone's so damn emotional about it, lol.  You'd think this was a bleeping soccer match instead of learning words, the emotions run so high.

Look: you believe what you want to believe.  That's your free right.  If you came to me tomorrow and wanted to convert to Christianity because of something I said, I'd try to talk you OUT of it, because you should do your own due diligence, not do it based on what I said.  After all, I didn't pay for your sins, lol.

By the same token, I hope you can understand that although neither you are I are shy about our hostility toward the other's book, it's incumbent upon us to do our OWN HOMEWORK properly, as we must individually stand or fall before God.  Allah would not be pleased if you pretend a thing;  neither will God be pleased if I pretend.  I'm trying to do my homework, here.  And it's not been easy, what with all the insults and flames you guys throw out, to get substance out of you as to WHY and WHAT Qu'ran says.

Now you know the larger story for my anger:  it's really frustration, not personal against either you or Ahmed.  I shouldn't get angry.  I have to use 1 John 1:9 when I do that, or I'll never be able to read Bible (one is not filled with the Spirit while in a state of sin).  So I breathe that verse nearly every second when in the forum, lol.


I have read your posts on FFI, while you were not filled with the Spirit.  Most of the time when you write about Islam and Qur'aan, the Spirit leaves you. lol!

My style has always been consistent when I explain and I try my best to remain in Jesus Mode. I have never been in any Vulgur Mode even if I am in the OT or the Torah Mode.

The point is simple. If you go and criticise a Thai or a Malay on his/her language, you must be proficient in those languages. You can create broken sentences in a language using lexicons and dictionaries but you cannot produce what the native speaks, reads, writes and understands.

I am not that knowledegable in Hebrew and when my Jewish friends explain, I listen to them more than listening to a Christian friend who tries to tell me meanings from lexicons and concordances.

Christians claim that the Bible has been perfectly translated in English and other languages and the translations are perfect. Since we are quite proficient in English, we query and grill the biblical content in English.

By the way, the Spirit is supposed to be living in every Christian. Why does it leave you? I don't need any John to keep me calm.  Smile

I have just quit the Council of Ex-muslims' site and I hope nobody here makes any personal attacks. I am sure I have not made any personal attacks against you by name.

Good Night

BMZ


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Christianity All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum