FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
9:29
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> The Qur'an
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 156


Location: Save Warp
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Whatever, mate…  Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
it seems you share more than a stupid name  Laughing

I wouldn’t know. Like I said: I don’t post there. I hadn’t even encountered that site until yesterday, and I don’t agree with their founding principles (pure vilification of Islam, and viewing it as a deliberate hoax). I have no animosity to Islam as a concept over and above my rejection of Theistic notions themselves. I see the pagan origins of all the current three major middle eastern monotheistic religions commonly called ‘Abrahamic’.

And Pazuzu refers to a Mesopotamian Storm Demon whom people used to worship because he commanded the winds of the desert. They would supplicate to him to prevent him from acting! Seen as ‘evil’ He also, bizarrely, protected pregnant women from evil! In fact, using the same techniques muslims use to ‘prove’ the Bible predicts the coming of Muhammad, and however else they twist the Qur’an to fit into current scientific understanding, I can take passages from the Qur’an and show they refer to Pazuzu Razz.
_________________
$_=q{$_=q{Q};s/Q/$_/;print};s/Q/$_/;print
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baal
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 445



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
Baal wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Baal wrote:
Quote:
9:29  is related to a very well known incident regarding the Kabba, the Kabba was a place for all to come to worship God and also to do business (trading), even the Kafiroon used to go there and do whatever they want, most of them used to go around the Kabba as a method of worshipping God, the Kafiroon also used to do a very indecent act, they used to do the Tawaf (going around the Kabba) naked, exactly like the filthy scenes we see in the Mardi Gras every year around the flawed world. When Mohammad reclaimed the Kabba, this filthy act by the kafiroon had to stop,


How did you know this cute little story?


LOL! Baal,

How come you did not know about this story?

BMZ
 Laughing

Keep the one-liners to yourself Son.


Daddy Dude,  Laughing why do you always sound so stupid? Can't you really discuss something and hold an exchange of intellectual thoughts? I do find you amusing like your sister Ms.Westerner but I like substance. Give it a try.lol!

Here we go again. I asked Ahmed the question. Not you. And he answered it to my satisfaction. He answered with the only apologetic (stupid) answer  that he can answer with.

Ahmed, a guy that claims the hadith writers are mushriks, had to use the hadith to make a point. That was the goal of my question to him. Of course, Ahmed understood the goal of my question because, I guess,  his IQ is higher then the Egyptian average of 83-87.

Of course, my goal was not to *learn* more about the cute story. First: I happened to know this story. Second: If I do not know about a cute little story, I will look it up before talking about it.

I am not a muslim BMZ. Whenever confronted with an uncomfortable story, most muslims will try to buy time by going: "Where did you get that story?" or "What is your source?". So I can understand your confusion seeing that you as a muslim deal with muslims a lot.

And you seem to have a problem with "Turning the other cheek". You say that the Christian failed by turning the other cheek?

The Christians failed? Are you nuts?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 156


Location: Save Warp
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Look what I found… Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
the Muslims accept other religions as long as they don't attack us, same should be happening today


Funny you should say that since the Sahih Bukhari volumes (books of ‘authentic traditions’ of Muhammad, this one compiled by Bukhari) contain this interesting pericope:

Quote:
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 435:
Narrated Al Bara:

The Prophet said to Hassan, “Lampoon them (i.e. the pagans) and Gabriel is with you.”


If you’ve missed the significance of this then let me make it plain. Here the ultimate muslim, the epitome of Islam whom all muslims supposedly want to emulate, specifically states that muslims should mock the religion of others, and likens it to having the Spirit of God (as the Qur’an refers to Gabriel) with them! Shocked
_________________
$_=q{$_=q{Q};s/Q/$_/;print};s/Q/$_/;print
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Look what I found… Reply with quote

Pazuzu bin Hanbi wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
the Muslims accept other religions as long as they don't attack us, same should be happening today


Funny you should say that since the Sahih Bukhari volumes (books of ‘authentic traditions’ of Muhammad, this one compiled by Bukhari) contain this interesting pericope:



Hmm, you can shove bukhari up the Azhar sheikh's arse

Quote:
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 435:
Narrated Al Bara:

The Prophet said to Hassan, “Lampoon them (i.e. the pagans) and Gabriel is with you.”


Dismissed

Pazuzu bin Hanbi wrote:
If you’ve missed the significance of this then let me make it plain. Here the ultimate muslim, the epitome of Islam whom all muslims supposedly want to emulate, specifically states that muslims should mock the religion of others, and likens it to having the Spirit of God (as the Qur’an refers to Gabriel) with them! Shocked


Dismissed
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 156


Location: Save Warp
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha! That about says it all for Islamic ‘logic’. Even the muslim philosophers of bygone ages would at least consider the arguments at hand!
_________________
$_=q{$_=q{Q};s/Q/$_/;print};s/Q/$_/;print
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Always_Faithful
New Member
New Member


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 11



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
9:29  is related to a very well known incident regarding the Kabba, the Kabba was a place for all to come to worship God and also to do business (trading), even the Kafiroon used to go there and do whatever they want, most of them used to go around the Kabba as a method of worshipping God, the Kafiroon also used to do a very indecent act, they used to do the Tawaf (going around the Kabba) naked, exactly like the filthy scenes we see in the Mardi Gras every year around the flawed world. When Mohammad reclaimed the Kabba, this filthy act by the kafiroon had to stop, this is when these verses in Sura 9 was revealed (sure 9 is the last sura that was revealed which means it was revealed at the last days of Mohammad before he died, we also  notice that it does not have the Bismillah (in the name of Allah....), some say that it does not have the Bismillah because it is full of threats to those Kafiroon and their filthy act around the Kabba, but somehow I can't buy this because the Quran in many of the other suras that start with the Bismillah is still threatening the Kafiroon big times, anyway the objective and the message is clear and it was to reclaim the Kabba the house of Allah and free it from all these filthy acts, looking at all the verses that I brought in here we will see the picture crystal clear, I will list the verses in English then the original language in Arabic, and my walkthrough will follow:


So you'll trust historians when it suits you? The hadith is as much history as any of the sources you use for this pagan act, and the Qur'an in no way says anything about this, so you are using outside sources to add to the Qur'an's message - something you are usually vehemently opposed to doing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always_Faithful wrote:
Quote:
9:29  is related to a very well known incident regarding the Kabba, the Kabba was a place for all to come to worship God and also to do business (trading), even the Kafiroon used to go there and do whatever they want, most of them used to go around the Kabba as a method of worshipping God, the Kafiroon also used to do a very indecent act, they used to do the Tawaf (going around the Kabba) naked, exactly like the filthy scenes we see in the Mardi Gras every year around the flawed world. When Mohammad reclaimed the Kabba, this filthy act by the kafiroon had to stop, this is when these verses in Sura 9 was revealed (sure 9 is the last sura that was revealed which means it was revealed at the last days of Mohammad before he died, we also  notice that it does not have the Bismillah (in the name of Allah....), some say that it does not have the Bismillah because it is full of threats to those Kafiroon and their filthy act around the Kabba, but somehow I can't buy this because the Quran in many of the other suras that start with the Bismillah is still threatening the Kafiroon big times, anyway the objective and the message is clear and it was to reclaim the Kabba the house of Allah and free it from all these filthy acts, looking at all the verses that I brought in here we will see the picture crystal clear, I will list the verses in English then the original language in Arabic, and my walkthrough will follow:


So you'll trust historians when it suits you? The hadith is as much history as any of the sources you use for this pagan act, and the Qur'an in no way says anything about this, so you are using outside sources to add to the Qur'an's message - something you are usually vehemently opposed to doing.


You are wrong again

I trust historian when it suits the Quran, this is because for me the Quran is the word of truth, however the historians words are nothihng but conjecttures

now I can use any souce as long as what it says is qualified by what the Quran says

got it, pal


_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> The Qur'an All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum