FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
WHAT THE F***K?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Fathom
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 106



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT THE F***K?  Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
Excuse me? But could you explain something here? Like ...

WHAT THE HELL IS THE MESSAGE OF THE QUR'AN, ANYWAYS?


Once I had accidently run into a Thai student at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok and I said,"Excuse me." And he replied, :"No." lol.

I see an extremely perturbed and frustrated person in you.

The message of Qur'aan is: There is only One God, the LORD Almighty and the name in Arabic is Allah. Besides Allah, there is no other God or god or any deity. Qur'aan declares Jesus to be a slave of God like other men and decalres him to be an ordinary human like others. It tells people to be the most obedient slaves of God like he prophets. Allah, the God Almighty chose men to be prophets. Having said that, Qur'aan wants people to be righteous and good.

The essence of the message is, "Love and worship only your Lord God Almighty with all your hearts, your minds and your souls." Also, there will be life after death and there will be a Judgement Day and only Allah will judge. In short, Imaan in Allah, the Unseen is the most important point.


So ... if that's the message of the Quran, then what good is the rest of it? What good is, "Slay the disbelievers wherever you find them?" What good is Muhammad's faulty math in regards to the splitting up of the inheritances? What's the use of "beat your wives?"

If your understanding of the message is just what you wrote here, then why bother adhering to the rest of the Quran? Why not just rip out the rest of the pages and burn them? What good are they if they don't have the message of the Quran?


BMZ wrote:

Fathom wrote:
Every time I talk to one of you holier-than-thou Muslims each of you makes some totally screwed up explanation of whatever the hell it is you think the Qur'an actually says, and every time it's a bloody different explanation.


I have never claimed to be a very holy Muslim. But it is no shame either, if I am. Pray tell me what the "totally screwed up" explanations were?  Laughing


How about beginning with the one you gave me, and answering all of my questions? It did not go unnoticed that your explanation regarding Jesus is extremely important to Muslims. But tell me, why is the Quran's verses regarding Jesus so important?

How about if I tell you why? How about I tell you that the Quran and Muslims attempt to reduce the importance of the Christian Jesus only to smite the Christian faith? Have you ever looked at the Islamic Creed closely? In chapter 112 of the Quran, God orders Muhammad through revelation to say this Chapter as an answer when a few Christian priests came to visit him and inquire about what he was preaching:

In the Name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful

1. Say: "He is Allah, the only One,
2. "Allah, the Everlasting.
3. "He did not beget and is not begotten,
4:"And none is His equal."

Line # 1 is a strike against the Christian Trinity.
Line # 3 is a strike against the Christian belief in Jesus being the son of God and being God.
Line # 4 is a strike against the Christian belief in the Trinity.

Just like the rest of the Quran, it spews hatred against the faith of other religions, and teaches Muslims to HATE. After all, why else do you think the Quran teaches you to slay the disbelievers wherever you find them? The message of the Quran is simple:

HAVE 0% RESPECT AND TOLERANCE FOR ANYONE ELSE'S RELIGION.

The Quran is actually an extremely anti-Christ book. It attacks every last one of the following 5 Christian tenants:

1. Jesus is the Son of God.
2. Jesus is God.
3. The Holy Trinity.
4. Jesus was begotten by God.
5. Jesus was crucified and died on the cross for your sins.

The Quran denies all of the above, and all of the above are the 5 cornerstones of the Christian religion. They are the only cornerstones of the Christian religion, and the Quran teaches Muslims that all the cornerstones of the Christian faith are lies.

If that isn't anti-Christ, would you like to explain to me what is? If that doesn't demonstrate the epitome of hatred that Islam has for Christianity, then what does? You see, the message of the Quran doesn't teach Muslims anything good, it only teaches Muslims to berate other faiths, Christianity specifically. I can pick several chapters at random and find some verses which strike out against the 5 tenants of Christianity.

Also, do you want to know why so many Muslims have a different understanding of the message of the Quran? Because every last one of them is taught to believe that the Torah and Gospel should not be read, and it is for a 100% fact that if you have not read the Torah and Gospel then you have absolutely NO hope whatsoever of ever understanding the Quran. The Quran stole so much information from the Torah and Gospel, but it did not put in the whole story. Therefore, Muslims will read verses concerning some Torah or Gospel characters and completely misunderstand those verse all because they never read the whole story in the Torah or Gospel. I have seen this so many times it's laughable.

So why do you need an agnostic like me to have to tell you what is so blatantly obvious that only a fool would deny it? What are you going to do now? Are you going to deny that the Quran borrowed from other religions when it's been proven conclusively that it did?

Will you be that fool whom I described? What kind of religion teaches you to deny the truth? When you are forced into such a state of fear whereas you have no choice but to deny the truth, then what the hell does that tell you about your religion, genius?


WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN BEATEN DOWN AND WHIPPED BY A MERE BOOK TO SUCH A POINT THAT YOU MUST COWER AWAY FROM THE OBVIOUS TRUTH, THEN DON'T YOU THINK YOU JUST MIGHT LOOK LIKE HALF A MAN TO THE REST OF THE WORLD?

You Muslims are totally enslaved by fear. You do not worship this Allah because you love him, but because you're terrified of him. You are terrified by a few words in an ancient book which does nothing but berate other religions and spew hatred upon anyone who does not believe what you believe.

Muslims are the most cowardly people I have ever met. Being completely controlled by fear because of a few words in a book is the most cowardly thing I have ever witnessed. When a few words in an old book instill in you intolerance and hatred, otherwise you'll go to hell, then tell me Einstein, what's wrong with this picture?

Any god which teaches you intolerance and hatred is no god whatsoever. That kind of god is satanic.

Get a grip and get out while you're still half a man. Join the human race and find out what it's like to live in peace with all of mankind. Stop insulting yourself by believing in old books which have been proven false so many times it's beyond question.

Stop shaming the human race with your Islam. Don't you have any dignity?


BMZ wrote:
 I just had an exchange on Luke's most famous verse, where Jesus told his followers to buy swords, with some hardcore Christians and they put their spin on it but you can catch Jesus for demanding that swords be bought. The point is that one can explain to make one understand. You will never find Qur'aan telling people to buy swords.


Do you see now what the Quran teaches you? Look at your frame of mind; what do you see? Do you see what I see? Do you see how Islam teaches you to berate other faiths and their books? I mean, all you're saying to me so far is all anti-Christ stuff.

Do you get it yet?


BMZ wrote:

Fathom wrote:
I have studied Islam for years, even as an x- Muslim, and I have yet to meet any Muslim, scholar or otherwise, who can actually agree with anyone else as to what the hell the Qur'an is talking about.


That is why you are an ex-Muslim because neither you fully understood Qur'aan nor did you get it's message. If you had, you would have remained in. In your own words, you have confirmed it yourself. lol! So, when you read something from those who know, you will naturally have negative thoughts, which is quite normal for a person who never could understand the Scripture.


I understood the Quran enough to know it's a crock of bullsh!t. You keep telling me that I will have negative doubts if I read something from someone who knows. Well dude, I read plenty from plenty who claim to know, and all of them disagreed with each other so maybe you can explain to me which one "knows?"

And then you try to tell me my confusion is quite normal for someone who could never understand scripture? How does me learning that the scholars all disagree with each other constitute me as being the one who is confused? When the best Muslim scholars in the world disagree with each other, then who the hell is confused?

It certainly isn't me who is confused; not when I can find dozens of scholars adamantly disagreeing with each other as to the meaning of the Quran, and of hundreds of verses. It isn't me who is confused when I see Islamics cutting off the heads of innocent people while screaming Allah Akbar. It isn't me who is confused when Muslims tie bombs around the bodies of their sons and daughters and tell them to go blow themselves up, while standing right behind them some crazed Islamic scholar attempts to convince me that Islam is peace.

How sure are you that I am confused? Is Islam peace, or is it about blowing people up? Should I hand a peace offering over to someone, or hand their severed heads over to their relatives? Should I love my wife, or should I beat the hell out of her? Should I lovingly raise children to be fine upstanding adults, or should I have sex with a child like Muhammad did?

No. No, I am not confused, and do you want to know why?

Because I'm not a Muslim.


BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
The reason is obvious; the damn book is a mumbo-jumbo pile of garbage that keeps weak-minded people such as yourself enslaved in ignorance. The Quran is totally useless in the modern world as far as promoting world peace, human rights, and proper education. It actually deprives potentially brilliant people from realizing their own potential, and constantly detriments the harmony of the rest of the world.

All we ever see in the news is how Islamic extremists killed another bunch of innocent people, and you sit there and try to tell someone to go figure out the Quran?


This is where, I would have to consider you among the ranks of ignorants or a persons practising  double standards. You believe in mixing Islam and Qur'aan with politics. I do not buy that.


Are you out of your mind? You think I want Islam mixed up with Politics? I don't want Islam at ALL, let alone have it mixed up with politics. If you don't want Islam mixed up with politics, then denounce Sharia Law right here and right now.

Can you do that? I bet you can't. And the reason is because you are a Muslim coward. You cower in the corner like a beaten dog all because of a few words in an old book.

Dude ... get serious. Stop embarrassing yourself.


BMZ wrote:

Fathom wrote:
Listen man, why don't you call an interior decorator to come into your life and change the color of the sky in your screwed up world? Look; don't be trying to condemn someone to eternal ignorance by telling them to go figure out the message of the Quran when you yourself don't have a god damn clue what that crazy book is trying to say.

Ok?

Get a grip. It's the 21st century and Muslims are looking like idiotic throw-backs to the 6th century. Stop embarrassing humanity with your pathetically outdated belief system that's not worth the gun powder it would take to blow it to hell.

Get real.


You appear to be a very tired and frustrated person. I pity you. Go, get some rest.

BMZ


I'll never tire of the mission to rid the world of the hatred and intolerance which Islam teaches. There is no frustration with me whatsoever, because I understand your Islamic frame of mind completely. I understand how controlled you actually are; how you are in such a constant state of fear you no longer even realize it.

Your mind has been completely whipped into total submission through fear and intimidation from a few words in an old book.

And you pity me?

Au contraire!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

Where all all these pent-up emotions coming from my friend? I assumed this was a place for genial conversation. Would you like to talk about your feelings? I could help, you know.

Please post your questions in order so that I can address one by one. You sound as if you just returned from a mass, which has consumed you.

You have been an ex-Muslim and before that an ex-Christian, so you should show no sympathy for Christianity and should not feel bad, when Christainity is criticised.

However, I will try to respond to a few points.

BMZ

_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
Where all all these pent-up emotions coming from my friend? I assumed this was a place for genial conversation. Would you like to talk about your feelings? I could help, you know.

Please post your questions in order so that I can address one by one. You sound as if you just returned from a mass, which has consumed you.

You have been an ex-Muslim and before that an ex-Christian, so you should show no sympathy for Christianity and should not feel bad, when Christainity is criticised.

However, I will try to respond to a few points.

BMZ



I guess he want to be an ex-all

cheers
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HomoErectus
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 332


Location: Germany
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least he does not follow any HOAX anymore - a "win-win" situation ! Very Happy

While you are enjoying to sit chained in a dark dungeon... Crying or Very sad
.
_________________
Upright is better than bent-over !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fathom
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 106



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
Where all all these pent-up emotions coming from my friend? I assumed this was a place for genial conversation. Would you like to talk about your feelings? I could help, you know.

Please post your questions in order so that I can address one by one. You sound as if you just returned from a mass, which has consumed you.

You have been an ex-Muslim and before that an ex-Christian, so you should show no sympathy for Christianity and should not feel bad, when Christainity is criticised.

However, I will try to respond to a few points.

BMZ


Who says my emotions are "pent up?" What you are seeing from me is the plain truth; a truth which is completely ignored by every Muslim I have ever spoken to, including yourself.

Who says I feel bad when Christianity is criticized? Are you attempting to avoid the real issue and the point of my last post in which my point was clearly how the Quran teaches Muslims to deny all 5 of the most critical Christian tenants? Did you miss the boat when the gist of my statement was how the Quran teaches Muslims intolerance and hatred of other religions? Or is this just another laughable Muslim trademark whereas you will completely avoid every last one of my valid points?

Tell me genius, which one is it? Does that damaged Islamic mind of yours prevent you from understanding my points? Are you incapable of going over my last post and organizing the questions in order all by yourself, or do we need a team of your Islamic scholars to do what one little agnostic can do in 5 minutes?

Come one, let's see how well that damaged Islamic mind of yours actually works. Do you have the intellectual fortitude to actually respond to my points in my previous post, or should we just forget the whole thing and allow you to hang yourself out to dry like a typical "Muslim?"

Let's see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Where all all these pent-up emotions coming from my friend? I assumed this was a place for genial conversation. Would you like to talk about your feelings? I could help, you know.

Please post your questions in order so that I can address one by one. You sound as if you just returned from a mass, which has consumed you.

You have been an ex-Muslim and before that an ex-Christian, so you should show no sympathy for Christianity and should not feel bad, when Christainity is criticised.

However, I will try to respond to a few points.

BMZ


I guess he want to be an ex-all

cheers


I just wrote a very long reply to Fathom but lost it after I made a wrong click.  Sad

The key points, in my reply were:

I do not consider Christianity a religion at all. It is a runaway cult, which was made pleasant and palatable to get the Gentiles. No quality but just quantity. All it's basic tenets are fallacies and the five corners of the Pentagon are totally wrong. The structure cannot stand for ever and is already crumbling in Europe.

We do not find Jesus declaring himself any of the five tenets in his own words from the Day one of his mission.

Qur'aan is accused of stealing from the New T and the Old T. What is there to take from the New T? There is no Paul, no Matthew, no Mark, no Luke and no John in Qur'aan. Christians plagiarised the Jewish Holy Scriptures wholesale and wrote their Old T and forged it. If Qur'aan had 'stolen' most from the New T, then it would have 'stolen' the NewT God.  Not a single hocus pocus was taken from the mishmash of the gospels and the NewT. Laughing

Muslims are not forbidden to read the two Bibles. In fact Muslims read the Bibles more than the Christians. I have Jewish Holy Scriptures and quite a few Christain Bibles sitting on my shelf next to my computer.  Laughing

If an ex-Muslim like Fathom can hate Islam, Qur'aan and Muslims so much, why should he as an ex-Christian, after becoming an ex-Muslim, hate Islam, Qur'aan and the Muslims so much and feel bad when Christianity is criticised? Mind-boggling, isn't it? lol!

Salaams, Mate
BMZ  

_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Fathom
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 106



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Where all all these pent-up emotions coming from my friend? I assumed this was a place for genial conversation. Would you like to talk about your feelings? I could help, you know.

Please post your questions in order so that I can address one by one. You sound as if you just returned from a mass, which has consumed you.

You have been an ex-Muslim and before that an ex-Christian, so you should show no sympathy for Christianity and should not feel bad, when Christainity is criticised.

However, I will try to respond to a few points.

BMZ



I guess he want to be an ex-all

cheers


Being an x-all is a hell of a lot better than being a prisoner to a few words in an old book written centuries ago in a time when men created gods out of thin air just because the population was uneducated enough to not know any better.

But you have no excuse today in the modern world. Education is available everywhere and the archaic belief in a god is ridiculed without measure. You're like a little kid who doesn't want the light shut off at night because he's afraid of the dark. That's exactly the way you, and all Muslims, are. You haven't got the guts to accept the fact that when you die you just simply cease to exist. No, but you are so scared of death that you must believe that one life isn't enough, so you need another one in heaven.

Get real. When not one single person on earth has EVER proven the existence of heaven, God, angels, etc, how the hell do you even justify your religion? With faith? Faith in what? Since nothing has ever been proven, then what kind of faith are you talking about? Are you trying to tell me I should have faith in something I cannot see, hear, touch, taste, smell, or detect in any way, or where no one has ever once proven it to exist?

What kind of faith is that when you have nothing proven to believe in?

Bloody stupid is what it is. Be a man for once in your life and stop screaming in the dark like that kid who's afraid when the lights go out.

Grow up. Get out of religion before it damages you more than it already has.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fathom
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 106



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:

I do not consider Christianity a religion at all. It is a runaway cult, which was made pleasant and palatable to get the Gentiles. No quality but just quantity. All it's basic tenets are fallacies and the five corners of the Pentagon are totally wrong. The structure cannot stand for ever and is already crumbling in Europe.


And once again you have completely validated my point which stated how the Quran shows a complete and total lack of tolerance for other religions, and teaches this to Muslims such as yourself.

Nice going Muslim. Keep going, you're doing damn good!


BMZ wrote:
We do not find Jesus declaring himself any of the five tenets in his own words from the Day one of his mission.


Really? Well here's one just right off the top of my head, right from the mouth of Jesus himself:  

Joh 10:35-36:  "If He called those as 'gods' with whom the Word of God was, and that Scripture cannot be broken,  why do you say of Him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, 'You blaspheme,' because I say that I am the Son of God?"

Do you see the underlined part at the end of the verse above? Can you say it out loud "Mr Islamic Scholar?" Would you like to bring that quote above to your Islamic scholars and tell them Fathom sent you? Give them my regards and tell those losers to kiss my ass while you're at it.

Do you consider yourself educated yet, genius? How much do you really think you know? Or are you now going to say something to the effect such as, "Oh, most of the gospel is corrupt, so what Jesus said there is not actually something he wrote. Somebody interpolated that verse later on."

You Muslims are a joke. A complete embarrassment to the human race, intellectually. You berate other religions without actually knowing a damn thing about them.


BMZ wrote:

Qur'aan is accused of stealing from the New T and the Old T. What is there to take from the New T? There is no Paul, no Matthew, no Mark, no Luke and no John in Qur'aan. Christians plagiarised the Jewish Holy Scriptures wholesale and wrote their Old T and forged it. If Qur'aan had 'stolen' most from the New T, then it would have 'stolen' the NewT God.  Not a single hocus pocus was taken from the mishmash of the gospels and the NewT. Laughing


Ummm ... how about the Quran stole Jesus from the NT? I mean, he's the BIG guy, isn't he? How about the Quran stealing Mary as well? John the Baptist? Where you try to talk about all the minor players that Quran didn't steal from the gospel, I remind you and everyone else that ALL the major players have indeed been stolen by the Quran from the Gospel. Islam hijacked Judaism and Christianity, and that fact is completely irrefutable.

BMZ wrote:

Muslims are not forbidden to read the two Bibles. In fact Muslims read the Bibles more than the Christians. I have Jewish Holy Scriptures and quite a few Christain Bibles sitting on my shelf next to my computer.  Laughing


Is that a fact?  Are you totally unaware that the bible is banned in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam?

Who the hell are you trying to kid here, Einstein?


BMZ wrote:

If an ex-Muslim like Fathom can hate Islam, Qur'aan and Muslims so much, why should he as an ex-Christian, after becoming an ex-Muslim, hate Islam, Qur'aan and the Muslims so much and feel bad when Christianity is criticised? Mind-boggling, isn't it? lol!

Salaams, Mate
BMZ   [/i]


I hate your Islam with a burning passion and will work feverishly to release those who are enslaved to its evil ideology. I do not hate the people, but I certainly detest the cult of Islam which teaches you to beat your wives, rape the women of conquered lands, behead the innocent, suicide bombings, and train little children to kill.

Christianity, with all its faults, is a harmless religion in the modern world, unlike Islam. You don't see Christian suicide bombers every other day in the news, nor do you see them beheading innocent people in the name of God. Christians are not taught to beat their wives, rape other women, or have sex with little children.

I don't feel bad at all when Christianity is criticized because not one single point of your criticism can even compare to the atrocities of Islam in a modern world. You can't compare any other religion to Islam; it is the ONLY one who teaches all those evil things I have mentioned.

So go ahead; criticize Christianity until the cows come home, but at the end of the day the behavior of Christians in a modern world completely out-classes the behavior of Muslims.  Christianity makes Islam look like a cult of barbarians in comparison.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

Fathom wrote:
Being an x-all is a hell of a lot better than being a prisoner to a few words in an old book written centuries ago in a time when men created gods out of thin air just because the population was uneducated enough to not know any better.

But you have no excuse today in the modern world. Education is available everywhere and the archaic belief in a god is ridiculed without measure. You're like a little kid who doesn't want the light shut off at night because he's afraid of the dark. That's exactly the way you, and all Muslims, are. You haven't got the guts to accept the fact that when you die you just simply cease to exist. No, but you are so scared of death that you must believe that one life isn't enough, so you need another one in heaven.

Get real. When not one single person on earth has EVER proven the existence of heaven, God, angels, etc, how the hell do you even justify your religion? With faith? Faith in what? Since nothing has ever been proven, then what kind of faith are you talking about? Are you trying to tell me I should have faith in something I cannot see, hear, touch, taste, smell, or detect in any way, or where no one has ever once proven it to exist?

What kind of faith is that when you have nothing proven to believe in?

Bloody stupid is what it is. Be a man for once in your life and stop screaming in the dark like that kid who's afraid when the lights go out.

Grow up. Get out of religion before it damages you more than it already has.


Now this is another topic. Please stick to your defence of Christianity. We haven't done it yet. Look at Jesus in the light and shade of what you wrote. You just proved that the man was no God at all. Heck, he wasn't even a god of a kind. You have just reduced Jesus to zero.

The most beautiful part of the faith is believing in the Unseen God Almighty. There were other ridiculous books written 7-10 centuries before the arrival of Islam. Now if you compare the 1st Century and the 15 centuries before that, 7th Century was far more modern and civilised than those.

Yes, it is common knowledge that when one dies, one ceases to exist. This also applied to Jesus, when he finally died and was buried somewhere. However, the hope of being resurrected again by God on the JD, is far better than believing in getting turned into dust forever.

By the way, most of the laws came from religions. This is a fact which no one can deny and that includes you too.

What's up, Doc? Don't take it personal but all of a sudden you have begun to sound like Martin Luther.

BMZ

_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

Fathom wrote:
 Really? Well here's one just right off the top of my head, right from the mouth of Jesus himself:  

Joh 10:35-36:  "If He called those as 'gods' with whom the Word of God was, and that Scripture cannot be broken,  why do you say of Him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, 'You blaspheme,' because I say that I am the Son of God?"

Do you see the underlined part at the end of the verse above? Can you say it out loud "Mr Islamic Scholar?" Would you like to bring that quote above to your Islamic scholars and tell them Fathom sent you? Give them my regards and tell those losers to kiss my ass while you're at it.


No need, Fathom. All the four gospels are incoherent. The entire NT is incoherent. You see Fathom, there are four gospels. Each contradicts the other, instead of complimenting. What you have quoted is based on the man in the cave John, who wrote it in his own words.

The other three are mostly unaware of John's work and must have died without even reading his gospel. The Jews had never expected any son of God to come. That was one of the the reason that he was rejected. John's gospel is his own gospel. It is not an authority on what Jesus really said. Did Jesus say the opening line for John's gospel? Were those words from Jesus? Writing son as Son does not make one the Son of God. His Father sanctified and glorified many others before him. Elijah was one of the greatest prophets of the Jews. In Jesus' own words, John the Baptist was greater than he.


Fathom wrote:
Do you consider yourself educated yet, genius? How much do you really think you know? Or are you now going to say something to the effect such as, "Oh, most of the gospel is corrupt, so what Jesus said there is not actually something he wrote. Somebody interpolated that verse later on."


I already did that in my response above. I would not say corrupt. They are the originals.  Laughing I would say the gospels are preposterous and the absurdity continues to amaze all.

Fathom wrote:
You Muslims are a joke. A complete embarrassment to the human race, intellectually. You berate other religions without actually knowing a damn thing about them.


Why don't you start discussing the Christian Scripture with me?

Fathom wrote:
Ummm ... how about the Quran stole Jesus from the NT? I mean, he's the BIG guy, isn't he? How about the Quran stealing Mary as well? John the Baptist? Where you try to talk about all the minor players that Quran didn't steal from the gospel, I remind you and everyone else that ALL the major players have indeed been stolen by the Quran from the Gospel. Islam hijacked Judaism and Christianity, and that fact is completely irrefutable.


And where did you steal Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Isaiah, et al from?  Laughing Without Isaiah, Christianity has no leg to stand upon. Isaiah spoke about a dry twig and you called that Jesus. Isaiah talked about someone getting buried with the wicked and you called him Jesus, when he was not buried with the wicked. He was not even buried with the good, he was simply laid in a rich man's tomb to recuperate. He had to be counted with, so you put two thieves on his either side, whereas the Jews never hung up thieves on cross and neither did the Romans.

BMZ wrote:

Muslims are not forbidden to read the two Bibles. In fact Muslims read the Bibles more than the Christians. I have Jewish Holy Scriptures and quite a few Christain Bibles sitting on my shelf next to my computer.  Laughing


Fathom wrote:
Is that a fact?  Are you totally unaware that the bible is banned in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam?

Who the hell are you trying to kid here, Einstein?


Call the Saudi Consulate in your country and check. Every Christian is allowed to bring in one Bible into Saudi Arabia but is not allowed to bring in cartons of the Bible. I know the Law and I have been there and I do have Christian friends who are working there, so please do not bullshit. I don't know why do the Christians lie.

Fathom wrote:
[b]I hate your Islam with a burning passion and will work feverishly to release those who are enslaved to its evil ideology. I do not hate the people, but I certainly detest the cult of Islam which teaches you to beat your wives, rape the women of conquered lands, behead the innocent, suicide bombings, and train little children to kill.


Looks like you have forgotten what happened at Abu Ghuraib and how many women and girls were raped and tortured by Christian soldiers of the American Military. Looks like you have forgotten what the Christian Serbs did just recently to the Bosnian Muslims.

Fathom wrote:
Christianity, with all its faults, is a harmless religion in the modern world, unlike Islam. You don't see Christian suicide bombers every other day in the news, nor do you see them beheading innocent people in the name of God. Christians are not taught to beat their wives, rape other women, or have sex with little children.


I see all the evils in the Christian and the Western world and there is no lack of it. I see Police Videos, Animal Videos, etc., on television. I see gunning down of students in Universities. Brutal rapes, killings, prostitution including child prostitution and all evils. Have you seen those kind of television series from the Muslim world? Is it all due to Christianity or the lack of it or the lack of values in upbringing? I rest my case.

BMZ



_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum