FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
I cant explain the END !!!!!!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Azryel



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 9



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Quote:
They are many actually. I wouldn't no where to begin.


Really! so how come you cant mention even one.

Quote:
The simple point is the God of the heavenly three religions is nothing but a common thug who encourages hatred, racism, favoritism, adultery and many many more...Satan "if he existed", couldn't have done a better job!


Wrong! Here you are the thug, you are attributing man made errors to someone, who you believe doesnot exist. So avoid! otherwise the ball will hit your balls, if you wont stop playing tennis from both ends.

Tada!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok and it begins.

Let's start with something simple.

Why didn't Islam forbid slavery? and even acknowledged that it was OK in many Quranic verses?
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Azryel



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 9



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayee! admin,

Whats itching you kafir head, have you gone crazy or what.

Look folks, what this self proclaimed polite admin said to my first comment;

Quote:
Rebel_with_a_cause
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Azryel
Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

All_brains
I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist.


Azryel
And what is that fact ?

All-brains
They are many actually. I wouldn't no where to begin.
The simple point is the God of the heavenly three religions is nothing but a common thug who encourages hatred, racism, favoritism, adultery and many many more...Satan "if he existed", couldn't have done a better job!


Azryel
Really! so how come you cant mention even one.
Wrong! Here you are the thug, you are attributing man made errors to someone, who you believe doesnot exist. So avoid! otherwise the ball will hit your balls, if you wont stop playing tennis from both ends.


All-brains
Ok and it begins.
Let's start with something simple.
Why didn't Islam forbid slavery? and even acknowledged that it was OK in many Quranic verses?


Shutup shutup and stop jumping like a frog. Tellme the fact first which you claimed I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist

Tada!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 156


Location: Save Warp
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just has! Why would a real god endorse slavery?
_________________
$_=q{$_=q{Q};s/Q/$_/;print};s/Q/$_/;print
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azryel wrote:
Ayee! admin,

Whats itching you kafir head, have you gone crazy or what.

Look folks, what this self proclaimed polite admin said to my first comment;

Quote:
Rebel_with_a_cause
Imagine for a minute that you are God with all his unlimited powers.


Azryel
Imagination here is meaningless, unless you know the creation plot and that is what we donot know.

All_brains
I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist.


Azryel
And what is that fact ?

All-brains
They are many actually. I wouldn't no where to begin.
The simple point is the God of the heavenly three religions is nothing but a common thug who encourages hatred, racism, favoritism, adultery and many many more...Satan "if he existed", couldn't have done a better job!


Azryel
Really! so how come you cant mention even one.
Wrong! Here you are the thug, you are attributing man made errors to someone, who you believe doesnot exist. So avoid! otherwise the ball will hit your balls, if you wont stop playing tennis from both ends.


All-brains
Ok and it begins.
Let's start with something simple.
Why didn't Islam forbid slavery? and even acknowledged that it was OK in many Quranic verses?


Shutup shutup and stop jumping like a frog. Tellme the fact first which you claimed I know for a fact that God as described in the Abrahamic faiths does not exist

Tada!


For the last time, please be polite and use your brain.

You're here to prove that Islam is true and that Allah exists, so please focus on this and avoid ad hominem.

The above stated and generic fact that the Abrahamic God does not exist, has to be dissected into the thousands of reasons I stumbled on when I was searching for and researching the reason and logic within religion.

For me to have a discussion with you, I needed to share with you the details of my statement, hence the first point of discussion "slavery".

I hope I made myself clear and simple!
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Azryel



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 9



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For the last time, please be polite and use your brain.


Well Im being polite by replying to you.

Quote:
You're here to prove that Islam is true and that Allah exists, so please focus on this and avoid ad hominem.


You are a pure fuckhead. Does anywhere this thread asks "to prove that Islam is true and that Allah exists".  So why are you bringing this subject up ?

Quote:
The above stated and generic fact that the Abrahamic God does not exist, has to be dissected into the thousands of reasons I stumbled on when I was searching for and researching the reason and logic within religion.


Oh shutup you pathetic punk, no doubt you are a lost arrogant arab. Since you been searching, researching and have reached a conclusion. Where is your damn research paper ?

Quote:
For me to have a discussion with you, I needed to share with you the details of my statement, hence the first point of discussion "slavery".


Oyee! Listen pica size forum admin, what discussion you are talking about. When you have already stated that you are a nonbeliever a bloody kafir, there is no discussion point. I hope you understand clearly and would stop messing with me.

Quote:
I hope I made myself clear and simple!


Shutup and leave me alone. If not then I will ask my elder brother to takecare of your comments. Choice is yours admin!

Tada!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Azryel

This is a hopeless case. I am afraid you have been banned for profanity and not being able to construct one sentence that made sense. Your ban is for one week.

Regards
All_Brains

_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tvebak
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 280


Location: Around
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erhm what just happened here.
_________________
Yes, we have a "soul"; but it's made of lots of tiny robots. - Daniel Dennet

It's mine "." ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tvebak wrote:
Erhm what just happened here.


He had it coming.
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 156


Location: Save Warp
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that sense of power give you The Horn?


_________________
$_=q{$_=q{Q};s/Q/$_/;print};s/Q/$_/;print
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum