FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
Exposing the gang of deceit
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> The Qur'an
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Raza
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 22 Nov 2007
Posts: 77


Location: Canada
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Exposing the gang of deceit  Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
on the other hand, the ones I'm insulting are not critics of Islam, rather CLEAR CUT ENEMIES, who lie, fabricate, manipulate and as well insult my prophet and Allah

You don't have to respect them but you could respect them. If they start insulting, simply leave them.
They insult to see your reaction, ignoring them will not give them the reaction they wanted, hence leaving you and your religion alone.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Exposing the gang of deceit Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
.....and reflects true Islam values.


can you please elaborate regarding the above about me?

cheers


I was merely confirming your advice that you are entitled to insult the criticizers of Islam as ordained and prescribed in the Quran, hence the reflection of true Islamic value comment.



You are wrong of course

because i donlt insult those who critisize islam politely, like you for example

on the other hand, the ones I'm insulting are not critics of Islam, rather CLEAR CUT ENEMIES, who lie, fabricate, manipulate and as well insult my prophet and Allah

what more unjust by those you reckon?


Sure, but that Christian person GenZ did not really insult Islam. GenZ criticized Islam from a Christian point of view.

Anyway, this is a little irrelevant as we all have bigger fish to fry!
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raza
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 22 Nov 2007
Posts: 77


Location: Canada
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
This is when I joined FFI, I had this question:
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139353
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Exposing the gang of deceit Reply with quote

All_Brains wrote:
Sure, but that Christian person GenZ did not really insult Islam. GenZ criticized Islam from a Christian point of view.

Anyway, this is a little irrelevant as we all have bigger fish to fry!


can you direct me to such comment and if I'm at fault then I'm happy to say sorry to him, on the other hand I don't think I faulted with him, but please give me a link to such comment so i can confirm
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raza wrote:
"A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
This is when I joined FFI, I had this question:
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139353


Cool! I read the thread, but I don't think people really understood the irony behind it. Let me take your trough it.

1. The boy is obviously religious, as initially he sincerely prayed for the bike.
2. He then realized deep down that no one is actually listening, i.e, God does not really exist.
3. So he took matters into his own hand and stole that bike he wanted.
4. And since religion can be very deeply engraved in his mind, he couldn't get over the religious guilt.

5. And ended up doing like the vast majority of all religious people in the world...become a hypocrite!
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Exposing the gang of deceit Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
on the other hand, the ones I'm insulting are not critics of Islam, rather CLEAR CUT ENEMIES, who lie, fabricate, manipulate and as well insult my prophet and Allah


Raza wrote:
You don't have to respect them but you could respect them.



If I don't have to respect them then in no way I will respect the enemy of Allah who insult and mock Him

Raza wrote:
If they start insulting, simply leave them.


LOL, and look like a weak coward, no fukin way, an eye for an eye


Raza wrote:
They insult to see your reaction, ignoring them will not give them the reaction they wanted,


I don't care about what they want, it is all about what I want, and that is exactly what I want, to make them drink from the cup that is worse than the one they want me to drink from

Raza wrote:

hence leaving you and your religion alone.


Hahah

to my fukin pleassure

listen sir, I'm no schiolar nor I invite any one to Islam

do you get that?

if you do then please don't copy cat the confused kafirs, it seems you are on the verge and will join them soon, good luck with that
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Exposing the gang of deceit Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Sure, but that Christian person GenZ did not really insult Islam. GenZ criticized Islam from a Christian point of view.

Anyway, this is a little irrelevant as we all have bigger fish to fry!


can you direct me to such comment and if I'm at fault then I'm happy to say sorry to him, on the other hand I don't think I faulted with him, but please give me a link to such comment so i can confirm


Not at all Ahmed, as I said before we all have a bigger fish to fry and more important responsibility.

besides, we like you the way you are! You're unique, direct, funny and knowledgeable.

I will myself stand against anyone who just insult Islam or Muhammad for the sake of it without providing any evidence, not because I am religious but because I hope this forum will stand for fairness and debates based on logic.

Wala Yehemak ya abu hmaid, bass inta kidah rakez fi al-muade2 al-keberah!
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey A_B

This is what that freak said in his first comment in my thread:

The freak said:

Islam was created in a desire to satisfy the lusts and needs of a certain type of soul that was not finding satisfaction with the religions of the day.


Now that is enough to classigfy him as an enemy of Islam because he was directinig the comment to my in my thread

therefore no appolgies and I stand to what I said against such freak enemy of islam

Salam
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Raza
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 22 Nov 2007
Posts: 77


Location: Canada
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All_Brains wrote:
Raza wrote:
"A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
This is when I joined FFI, I had this question:
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139353


Cool! I read the thread, but I don't think people really understood the irony behind it. Let me take your trough it.

1. The boy is obviously religious, as initially he sincerely prayed for the bike.
2. He then realized deep down that no one is actually listening, i.e, God does not really exist.
3. So he took matters into his own hand and stole that bike he wanted.
4. And since religion can be very deeply engraved in his mind, he couldn't get over the religious guilt.

5. And ended up doing like the vast majority of all religious people in the world...become a hypocrite!

LoL
That's hilarious.

For me, When I was stealing Pokemon cards, I used to say that God will forgive, and that I can get away with it because in Islam, you are not fully responsible for your actions until you reach puberty.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Exposing the gang of deceit Reply with quote

All_Brains wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Sure, but that Christian person GenZ did not really insult Islam. GenZ criticized Islam from a Christian point of view.

Anyway, this is a little irrelevant as we all have bigger fish to fry!


can you direct me to such comment and if I'm at fault then I'm happy to say sorry to him, on the other hand I don't think I faulted with him, but please give me a link to such comment so i can confirm


Not at all Ahmed, as I said before we all have a bigger fish to fry and more important responsibility.

besides, we like you the way you are! You're unique, direct, funny and knowledgeable.

I will myself stand against anyone who just insult Islam or Muhammad for the sake of it without providing any evidence, not because I am religious but because I hope this forum will stand for fairness and debates based on logic.

Wala Yehemak ya abu hmaid, bass inta kidah rakez fi al-muade2 al-keberah!


Thanks mate

however I have proved my case, he is the one who started mocking my religion on my thread

Salam mate


_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> The Qur'an All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum