FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
WHAT THE F***K?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HomoErectus
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 332


Location: Germany
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom  Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:

[
I see all the evils in the Christian and the Western world and there is no lack of it. I see Police Videos, Animal Videos, etc., on television. I see gunning down of students in Universities. Brutal rapes, killings, prostitution including child prostitution and all evils. Have you seen those kind of television series from the Muslim world? Is it all due to Christianity or the lack of it or the lack of values in upbringing? I rest my case.

BMZ



You talk about movies, videos, teevee here...

Yet all these atrocities, crimes, inhumanities become reality when we look towards islamic countries !

Can YOU see the difference ?

Besides, you realize that playing your favourite game - bashing of x-tians -  won't help you at all, in getting your "islam" out of the deep doodoo it is stuck in !

.
_________________
Upright is better than bent-over !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

HomoErectus wrote:
BMZ wrote:

[
I see all the evils in the Christian and the Western world and there is no lack of it. I see Police Videos, Animal Videos, etc., on television. I see gunning down of students in Universities. Brutal rapes, killings, prostitution including child prostitution and all evils. Have you seen those kind of television series from the Muslim world? Is it all due to Christianity or the lack of it or the lack of values in upbringing? I rest my case.

BMZ



You talk about movies, videos, teevee here...

Yet all these atrocities, crimes, inhumanities become reality when we look towards islamic countries !

Can YOU see the difference ?

Besides, you realize that playing your favourite game - bashing of x-tians -  won't help you at all, in getting your "islam" out of the deep doodoo it is stuck in !

.


Islam is the religion and as a religion it is fine.

Muslim world is in a turmoil. That is a different problem and it can be discussed separately.

Christianity does not fit into Judaism and Islam.  It is not even a sect of Judaism. Although, the idea was borrowed from Hinduism and Mithraism, etc., Christianity even does not fit within these either.

BMZ

_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Baal
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 445



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
HomoErectus wrote:
BMZ wrote:

[
I see all the evils in the Christian and the Western world and there is no lack of it. I see Police Videos, Animal Videos, etc., on television. I see gunning down of students in Universities. Brutal rapes, killings, prostitution including child prostitution and all evils. Have you seen those kind of television series from the Muslim world? Is it all due to Christianity or the lack of it or the lack of values in upbringing? I rest my case.

BMZ



You talk about movies, videos, teevee here...

Yet all these atrocities, crimes, inhumanities become reality when we look towards islamic countries !

Can YOU see the difference ?

Besides, you realize that playing your favourite game - bashing of x-tians -  won't help you at all, in getting your "islam" out of the deep doodoo it is stuck in !

.


Islam is the religion and as a religion it is fine.

Muslim world is in a turmoil. That is a different problem and it can be discussed separately.

Christianity does not fit into Judaism and Islam.  It is not even a sect of Judaism. Although, the idea was borrowed from Hinduism and Mithraism, etc., Christianity even does not fit within these either.

BMZ

Leave the muslims to their own problems. Only the BBC and CNN comment and study muslims, this muslim is good or this muslim is bad. On forums we only study islam. we study the sources of islam. We study muhammad and the people he directly affected.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

Baal wrote:
BMZ wrote:
HomoErectus wrote:
BMZ wrote:

[
I see all the evils in the Christian and the Western world and there is no lack of it. I see Police Videos, Animal Videos, etc., on television. I see gunning down of students in Universities. Brutal rapes, killings, prostitution including child prostitution and all evils. Have you seen those kind of television series from the Muslim world? Is it all due to Christianity or the lack of it or the lack of values in upbringing? I rest my case.

BMZ



You talk about movies, videos, teevee here...

Yet all these atrocities, crimes, inhumanities become reality when we look towards islamic countries !

Can YOU see the difference ?

Besides, you realize that playing your favourite game - bashing of x-tians -  won't help you at all, in getting your "islam" out of the deep doodoo it is stuck in !

.


Islam is the religion and as a religion it is fine.

Muslim world is in a turmoil. That is a different problem and it can be discussed separately.

Christianity does not fit into Judaism and Islam.  It is not even a sect of Judaism. Although, the idea was borrowed from Hinduism and Mithraism, etc., Christianity even does not fit within these either.

BMZ

Leave the muslims to their own problems. Only the BBC and CNN comment and study muslims, this muslim is good or this muslim is bad. On forums we only study islam. we study the sources of islam. We study muhammad and the people he directly affected.


So, what is the main source of Islam, in your view and what do you study then? Have you thoroughly studied Qur'aan?
_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HomoErectus
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Posts: 332


Location: Germany
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:


Islam is the religion and as a religion it is fine.



Excuse me, when I completely reject your interpretation of your religion !

This is YOUR impression, of course, since you are completely indoctrinated, brainwashed, from day one on this planet - you never had the chance to think outside of these imaginary borderlines of islam... your agrumentation is bouncing against the walls of the dungeon you are trapped in !

I really do not blame you for that, you just can't help it !

And no provocation intended, from my side, here...

For an outsider, who is completely unimpressed by islam, neither by the "message" of the scriptures, nor the "spiritual" content, it is very different, can you understand this part ?

What could possibly make me "believe" ?

All religions CLAIM to be in posession of the truth, and god, etc...

WHAT makes your religion more credible ?

ALL of them have "holy scriptures"... WHY "islam" ?

Again, please don't take this as a provocation, its not meant that way !

How could you persuade me ?


Quote:

Muslim world is in a turmoil. That is a different problem and it can be discussed separately.



The muslim world always has been in turmoil, since day one...
And I'm no stranger to "islamic" lands, I've travelled some of them extensively !

Streams of blood have been flowing down the ages, in which islam took over what is now "islamic lands", from persia to indonesia, from north-africa to the gates of vienna...

"Islam" BY FAR  beats any other ideology in the numbers of people it has killed... marginalizing other major killers, like nazis, stalin, pol pot, ghengis khan, timur lengh, etc...

As an outsider, and atheist/agnostic [I like A_B's definition] I really do not understand WHAT could "attract" me towards islam, what could possibly seduce me, make me a "believer" ?

Out of my position, I can only despise it...


Quote:

Christianity does not fit into Judaism and Islam.  It is not even a sect of Judaism. Although, the idea was borrowed from Hinduism and Mithraism, etc., Christianity even does not fit within these either.

BMZ



Arent we talking about "islam" in this thread ?

No need for this old "tu quoque" - again beating on x-tians here...

I do beat on x-tians myself too, when its needed, like in the case of this unspeakable arse-bishop of canterbuy...

But it does not help your case here at all - discussing with me !

.
_________________
Upright is better than bent-over !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fathom
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 106



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
 Really? Well here's one just right off the top of my head, right from the mouth of Jesus himself:  

Joh 10:35-36:  "If He called those as 'gods' with whom the Word of God was, and that Scripture cannot be broken,  why do you say of Him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, 'You blaspheme,' because I say that I am the Son of God?"

Do you see the underlined part at the end of the verse above? Can you say it out loud "Mr Islamic Scholar?" Would you like to bring that quote above to your Islamic scholars and tell them Fathom sent you? Give them my regards and tell those losers to kiss my ass while you're at it.


No need, Fathom. All the four gospels are incoherent. The entire NT is incoherent. You see Fathom, there are four gospels. Each contradicts the other, instead of complimenting. What you have quoted is based on the man in the cave John, who wrote it in his own words.

The other three are mostly unaware of John's work and must have died without even reading his gospel. The Jews had never expected any son of God to come. That was one of the the reason that he was rejected. John's gospel is his own gospel. It is not an authority on what Jesus really said. Did Jesus say the opening line for John's gospel? Were those words from Jesus? Writing son as Son does not make one the Son of God. His Father sanctified and glorified many others before him. Elijah was one of the greatest prophets of the Jews. In Jesus' own words, John the Baptist was greater than he.


But who cares if the gospels contradict one another? That's got nothing to do with the statement that "nowhere in the gospels does Jesus claim to be the son of God." The fact of the matter is I could care less if the gospels contradict each other; my point was to clearly illustrate to you that one of the gospels does indeed clearly show Jesus uttering a proclamation with the exact words of "I am the Son of God."

And now you are doing precisely what I expected you to do; you are avoiding the point I have illustrated by attempting to throw red herrings into the mix as if they will somehow negate the fact that you and any Islamic scholar who claims that the gospels do not show Jesus uttering the words of "I am the Son of God" are 100% dead WRONG!

Therefore, I am correct, you are wrong, end of story, you lose.

Period.


BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
Do you consider yourself educated yet, genius? How much do you really think you know? Or are you now going to say something to the effect such as, "Oh, most of the gospel is corrupt, so what Jesus said there is not actually something he wrote. Somebody interpolated that verse later on."


I already did that in my response above. I would not say corrupt. They are the originals.  Laughing I would say the gospels are preposterous and the absurdity continues to amaze all.


But who cares if the gospels are "preposterous and absurd?" Does the gospels being preposterous and absurd somehow make the Qur'an any more valid? They are BOTH preposterous and absurd so how the hell does the gospels being preposterous and absurd somehow make the Quran valid?

How do you correlate that, genius?


BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
You Muslims are a joke. A complete embarrassment to the human race, intellectually. You berate other religions without actually knowing a damn thing about them.[/b]


Why don't you start discussing the Christian Scripture with me?


For what purpose? So I can laugh at the absurdity of the Christian religion as much as I laugh at the absurdity of the Islamic religion? My point is not, and never has been, that Christianity has any more truth to it then Islam. Both are ridiculous belief systems, but if I had to choose which one is more compatible and harmless in the modern world today, then it certainly would NOT be Islam.

Christianity completely outclasses Islam in regards to a peaceful co-existence with other faiths and cultures. End of story.

BMZ wrote:

Fathom wrote:
[b]Ummm ... how about the Quran stole Jesus from the NT? I mean, he's the BIG guy, isn't he? How about the Quran stealing Mary as well? John the Baptist? Where you try to talk about all the minor players that Quran didn't steal from the gospel, I remind you and everyone else that ALL the major players have indeed been stolen by the Quran from the Gospel. Islam hijacked Judaism and Christianity, and that fact is completely irrefutable.


And where did you steal Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Isaiah, et al from?  Laughing Without Isaiah, Christianity has no leg to stand upon. Isaiah spoke about a dry twig and you called that Jesus. Isaiah talked about someone getting buried with the wicked and you called him Jesus, when he was not buried with the wicked. He was not even buried with the good, he was simply laid in a rich man's tomb to recuperate. He had to be counted with, so you put two thieves on his either side, whereas the Jews never hung up thieves on cross and neither did the Romans.


Where did I steal Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Isaiah, et al from? I didn't steal them from any where. I could care less from where the Christians get their scripture so what's your point? Who gives a damn who was buried with who? What's that got to do with the fact that Islam has hijacked both Christianity and Judaism? I don't give a damn whether or not Christianity hi-jacked Judaism because that's not my point or concern.

My point is clearly that the Quran hijacked BOTH religions. End of story.


BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Muslims are not forbidden to read the two Bibles. In fact Muslims read the Bibles more than the Christians. I have Jewish Holy Scriptures and quite a few Christain Bibles sitting on my shelf next to my computer.  Laughing


Is that a fact?  Are you totally unaware that the bible is banned in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam?

Who the hell are you trying to kid here, Einstein?


Call the Saudi Consulate in your country and check. Every Christian is allowed to bring in one Bible into Saudi Arabia but is not allowed to bring in cartons of the Bible. I know the Law and I have been there and I do have Christian friends who are working there, so please do not bullshit. I don't know why do the Christians lie.


Really?

Quote:
"Last week a Christian pastor who worked in Saudi Arabia during the 1990s told the Cybercast News Service it was widely known among underground Christians there that Bibles were confiscated -- and sometimes shredded -- by Saudi customs officials at ports of entry.

Human rights campaigners name Saudi Arabia as one of the world’s most egregious violators of religious freedom.

Saudi Arabia bans the importation or the display of crosses, Stars of David or any other religious symbols not approved by the Wahhabi establishment,” he continued. “TV programs that show Christian clergymen, crosses or Stars of David are censored.”


http://www.hvk.org/articles/0505/73.html

How sure are you of that?

Try THIS LINK for a report from the US Government in regards to the Saudi Arabian policies in regards to "religious freedom.

So who the hell do you think you're trying to fool here, Muslim? It certainly isn't me, nor anyone else who knows obviously FAR more than your Islamic poisoned mind could ever hope to comprehend.

BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
I hate your Islam with a burning passion and will work feverishly to release those who are enslaved to its evil ideology. I do not hate the people, but I certainly detest the cult of Islam which teaches you to beat your wives, rape the women of conquered lands, behead the innocent, suicide bombings, and train little children to kill.


Looks like you have forgotten what happened at Abu Ghuraib and how many women and girls were raped and tortured by Christian soldiers of the American Military. Looks like you have forgotten what the Christian Serbs did just recently to the Bosnian Muslims.


And did those soldiers rape those women while yelling "In the name of JESUS!?"  And what "recent" atrocity did the Christian Serbs do to the Bosnian Muslims? Are you speaking of something that occurred in a war-torn country some 15 years ago?  And was this killing from the Serbs upon the Bosnian Muslims done in the name of Jesus?

Or was it done as a retaliation against the Muslims for their decades of suppression and murder upon the Serbs? If you had read your history correctly, you would have known that it had nothing to do with Christians killing anyone in the name of Jesus or the Holy Bible, but instead it was an act of retaliation against the Muslims for the horrendous atrocities they inflicted upon the Serbs in general, which included much more than just Christians, and the fact that the Muslims committed those crimes IN THE NAME OF ALLAH!

Just because Christians go to war does not mean they go to war in the name of Jesus or Christianity, unlike Muslims who go to war in the name of Allah and Islam.


BMZ wrote:
Fathom wrote:
Christianity, with all its faults, is a harmless religion in the modern world, unlike Islam. You don't see Christian suicide bombers every other day in the news, nor do you see them beheading innocent people in the name of God. Christians are not taught to beat their wives, rape other women, or have sex with little children.


I see all the evils in the Christian and the Western world and there is no lack of it. I see Police Videos, Animal Videos, etc., on television. I see gunning down of students in Universities. Brutal rapes, killings, prostitution including child prostitution and all evils. Have you seen those kind of television series from the Muslim world? Is it all due to Christianity or the lack of it or the lack of values in upbringing? I rest my case. BMZ


And does Christianity have anything to do with any of that? Are all those crimes you listed above done in the name of Jesus and Christianity? Did they do the hateful crimes Muslims are known to do?

Do you want to know what hate is? let me show you what hate is, ok?


Do you really believe Islam needs Christians or other religions hatred to be demonized? Was it by the Christians or other religions that The Riaz Family were burned alive as an honor killing by the husband/father?

Did Christians or other religions extend a helping hand to the Taliban when they publicly executed Zarmeena in a stadium in Afghanistan?

Did any of the Christians or other religions act as the judge and pound the gavel that sentenced 29 year old Amina to death by stoning?

Do you think Christians or other religions were among the Islamic rebels who viciously decapitated Shameema Akhter in Kashmir and left her head hanging in a tree?

You can rest your case all you want, but at the end of the day the verdict on Islam has been returned with a resounding GUILTY, and if you wish to continuing believing in a religion that does horrible things to people such as I have listed above, then I have every right and expectation to view YOU in precisely the same light as I viewed those Muslims who committed all those crimes I listed above.

You're just as damn guilty as they are because you support the very same religion of which they murdered people for!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baal
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 445



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, Fathom Reply with quote

BMZ wrote:
Baal wrote:
BMZ wrote:
HomoErectus wrote:
BMZ wrote:

[
I see all the evils in the Christian and the Western world and there is no lack of it. I see Police Videos, Animal Videos, etc., on television. I see gunning down of students in Universities. Brutal rapes, killings, prostitution including child prostitution and all evils. Have you seen those kind of television series from the Muslim world? Is it all due to Christianity or the lack of it or the lack of values in upbringing? I rest my case.

BMZ



You talk about movies, videos, teevee here...

Yet all these atrocities, crimes, inhumanities become reality when we look towards islamic countries !

Can YOU see the difference ?

Besides, you realize that playing your favourite game - bashing of x-tians -  won't help you at all, in getting your "islam" out of the deep doodoo it is stuck in !

.


Islam is the religion and as a religion it is fine.

Muslim world is in a turmoil. That is a different problem and it can be discussed separately.

Christianity does not fit into Judaism and Islam.  It is not even a sect of Judaism. Although, the idea was borrowed from Hinduism and Mithraism, etc., Christianity even does not fit within these either.

BMZ

Leave the muslims to their own problems. Only the BBC and CNN comment and study muslims, this muslim is good or this muslim is bad. On forums we only study islam. we study the sources of islam. We study muhammad and the people he directly affected.


So, what is the main source of Islam, in your view and what do you study then? Have you thoroughly studied Qur'aan?

What kind of dumb question is that. No I studied islam by reading the hindus vedat or however the fvck it is spelt. I studied islam by opening 6000 chinese cookie and reading the fortune written by honorable bhuddist monk. I studied islam by watching CNN?!??! and the DBC. Maybe if i heard more speeches by Condi I would have learned something new.

I will tell you what I did NOT learn islam from. I did not learn islam from you Bmz. I do not recall ever reading something new about islam. I do not recall ever going, wow, this is something new i haven't thought of or seen before. I am not saying this to discourage you. It just that whatever knowledge trip you are on, don't stop, you still have some more to go.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum