FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly
The killing in the OT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Judaism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
David
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 157



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: The killing in the OT  Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
David wrote:

From the Hadith:



Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."



Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."  In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.  This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.



Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)



Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious



Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah



Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah



Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."



Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"



Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"



Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers.  His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."



Tabari 7:97  The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."  Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam.  Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill.  An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.



Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”



Ibn Ishaq: 990 - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern custom, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.



Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."  Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.





look kid, you can shove any hadith you bring up your arse, this is where the hadith should belong


I gave you verses from the Quran.  Why don't you concentrate on them?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: The killing in the OT Reply with quote

David wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
David wrote:

From the Hadith:



Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."



Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."  In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.  This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.



Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)



Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious



Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah



Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah



Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."



Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"



Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"



Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers.  His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."



Tabari 7:97  The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."  Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam.  Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill.  An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.



Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”



Ibn Ishaq: 990 - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern custom, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.



Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."  Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.





look kid, you can shove any hadith you bring up your arse, this is where the hadith should belong


I gave you verses from the Quran.  Why don't you concentrate on them?


kid, i don't want just verses from the Quran

I want you to prove your claim you jerk, you said the passages posted from your corrupt Bilble are very similar to verses from the Quran

no I'm asking you kid for the third time, which verse from the noble quran equates which passage from your corrupt bible?

cheers
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
David
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 157



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: The killing in the OT Reply with quote

AhmedBahgat wrote:
David wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
David wrote:

From the Hadith:



Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."



Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."  In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.  This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.



Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)



Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious



Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah



Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah



Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."



Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"



Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"



Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers.  His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."



Tabari 7:97  The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."  Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam.  Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill.  An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.



Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”



Ibn Ishaq: 990 - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern custom, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.



Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."  Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.





look kid, you can shove any hadith you bring up your arse, this is where the hadith should belong


I gave you verses from the Quran.  Why don't you concentrate on them?


kid, i don't want just verses from the Quran

I want you to prove your claim you jerk, you said the passages posted from your corrupt Bilble are very similar to verses from the Quran

no I'm asking you kid for the third time, which verse from the noble quran equates which passage from your corrupt bible?

cheers


I'm weary of your insulting remarks and your personal attacks.  I thought it was against the rules on this site.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AhmedBahgat
Golden Member
Golden Member


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 671


Location: Australia
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: The killing in the OT Reply with quote

David wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
David wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
David wrote:

From the Hadith:



Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."



Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."  In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy.  This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.



Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)



Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious



Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah



Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah



Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."



Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"



Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"



Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers.  His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."



Tabari 7:97  The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."  Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam.  Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill.  An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.



Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”



Ibn Ishaq: 990 - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern custom, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.



Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."  Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.





look kid, you can shove any hadith you bring up your arse, this is where the hadith should belong


I gave you verses from the Quran.  Why don't you concentrate on them?


kid, i don't want just verses from the Quran

I want you to prove your claim you jerk, you said the passages posted from your corrupt Bilble are very similar to verses from the Quran

no I'm asking you kid for the third time, which verse from the noble quran equates which passage from your corrupt bible?

cheers


I'm weary of your insulting remarks and your personal attacks.  I thought it was against the rules on this site.


Backing off now?

let me ask you for the fukin fourth time, kid

you said the passages i posted from your corrupt bible equates simialr passages from the Quran

now show us each verse in the Quran that equates to a specific passage from your corrupt bible

like this:

passage Blah blah from the bible is similar to verse blah blah from the quran

can you do this, kid?

cheers
_________________
And say: Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish.
[The Quran ; 17:81]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
M
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 10



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmed

In the recent weeks you have significantly increased the amount of personal insults and profanity.

We think that your point of view can be expressed without the above and may actually seem a lot more credible.

Please abide by the rules of this forum which are really simple.

We trust that you have enough intelligence and human decency to respect your fellow man, regardless of the point of views expressed.

M
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fathom
Regular Member
Regular Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2007
Posts: 106



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't get banned from here, Ahmed, I like you; you're fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BMZ
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 436



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fathom wrote:
Please don't get banned from here, Ahmed, I like you; you're fun.


And you too make sure that you don't get banned either. I like you becasue you're fun for me too.
Now don't you take this as a tu quoque but take it as line borrowed.  lol!

Cheers.

_________________
Ali Sina:"Go to a public place, call friends with video and preferably the media as well. Then in front of everyone, remove your veil and set it on fire. Then announce in loud voice, "I am free" (Edited)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ronyvo



Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 114



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HomoErectus wrote:
Same story here...

You try to support your unsupportable case of "islam" by clinging to the last straw - pointing to inconsistencies of other religions...

Well, so WHAT ?

Does that make your religion "better" ?


Like in this other thread - where is your PROOF ?

Non-existent - zero, nada, zilch, niente...

You merely prove ONE point, your religion is just as flawed as all others !

.

I agree with what you said with the exception of the last line.
1- Islam is not a religion. It is a way of life, if you can call the teachigs LIFE.
2- Christianity is NOT flawed. Please, read the Gospel.
3- I have replied to so-called violence in the OT many times. Muslims CAN NOT defend their faith, becasue the Koran is a HUGE disaster, out of frustration they spend their time in fishing for violence in other religions including the OT, instead of spending this time in defending their faith.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ronyvo



Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 114



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M wrote:
Ahmed

In the recent weeks you have significantly increased the amount of personal insults and profanity.

We think that your point of view can be expressed without the above and may actually seem a lot more credible.

Please abide by the rules of this forum which are really simple.

We trust that you have enough intelligence and human decency to respect your fellow man, regardless of the point of views expressed.

M

Dear moderator
This will not happen. Ahmed is a Muslim. He does not know Christianity, Judism or even his own "religion".
He is frustrated like all Muslims.
During the last few years THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM is exposed, mostly by islam itself.

I explained and replied to him many times, in other forums, about the OT.
He does not get because he does not want to. That simple.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ronyvo



Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 114



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronyvo wrote:
HomoErectus wrote:
Same story here...

You try to support your unsupportable case of "islam" by clinging to the last straw - pointing to inconsistencies of other religions...

Well, so WHAT ?

Does that make your religion "better" ?


Like in this other thread - where is your PROOF ?

Non-existent - zero, nada, zilch, niente...

You merely prove ONE point, your religion is just as flawed as all others !

.

I agree with what you said with the exception of the last line.
1- Islam is not a religion. It is a way of life, if you can call the teachigs LIFE.
2- Christianity is NOT flawed. Please, read the Gospel.
3- I have replied to so-called violence in the OT many times. Muslims CAN NOT defend their faith, becasue the Koran is a HUGE disaster, out of frustration they spend their time in fishing for violence in other religions including the OT, instead of spending this time in defending their faith.

                                              Old Testament, N.T., Koran

How many times, the violence in the O.T. comes up when I quote Surahs (verses) from the Koran instructing its followers to terrorize and kill the infidels (non-Muslims).
- The violence in the OT was as a result of the continuous disobedience and evil acts of God’s people. He (God) was punishing His people.
- In some cases people were acting, on their own and committing all kinds of wicked and evil acts, which God has nothing to do with.
- God tried everything to bring His people to worshiping Him alone. He sent to them many prophets. He gave them guidelines (The Ten Commandments). Still they disobeyed Him Grossly. He was extremely patient. He kept trying for thousands of years.
SO, GOD PUNISHED HIS PEOPLE WHO DISOBYED HIM AND COMMITED ALL KINDS OF SIN.
- While, Allah (Mohammad’s god, the moon god) instructs his followers to be judges and executors:
    “Apostle, rouse the believers to fight.” 8:64
    “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove     you out.” 2:191 The Muslim advocates in the West are saying that this pertain to self-defense. Well, keep reading.
    “Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day…and fight People of the Book (Jews and Christians), who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute by hand, being inferior.” 9:29.  This is still happening today in some Islamic countries.
Here are more surahs to prove that Islam is violent and evil:
4:76,4:74,8:12-13,8:39,9:37,0:73,9:123,9:111
I guess, by now we all know about JIHAD.
Muslims called me a liar. My answer is: those surahs, are they in the Koran or not? If they are, then the Koran is a big lie and not I.
My main English source is a translation done by 2 Saudi scholars in Saudi Arabia, THE NOBLE KORAN. Since I know Arabic and English I can say that the translation is about 90% correct. For instance, some words like enkahoo, which means the “F” 4 letters word was translated to marry.

On the other hand, The New Testament, which, the Christians follow, is a refreshing teaching, full of love and peace.
The Lord Jesus Christ emphasized and demonstrated LOVE to the extent “love your enemies.” Mathew 5:43
Now, if all Christians follow Jesus’ teachings, PEACE would have spread all over the world. Which is contrary to Mohammad’s teachings. And, because Muslims are following the Koran, we are in this mess.  We can see and observe the effect of it all over the world.

However, when Muslims or others try to compare the OT with the Koran as far as violence is concerned, they forget that the violent in the OT was thousands of years ago.
The violence in the Koran is followed to the present time. 2 Different eras. Islam is taking us to the barbarian era.

9/11/01 Exposed Islam to the world. Not enough, but it is a beginning.
If Muslims are ashamed of what the Koran contains, they have the choice:
Either they get out. They are here in a free country.
Or, change the Koran and eliminate the hadith, not only in the West, but also especially, in the Islamic countries.
Since, the second choice is impossible they are left with the first. Which, many Muslims are doing now.
Also, some tried to argue that since the Bible contains the Old & New testaments, Christians are responsible with the violence in the OT.
There is a thematic unity. The OT leaves us with unfulfilled prophecies, unexplained ceremonies, unsatisfied longings and as unfinished destiny. The NT fulfills, explains, satisfies and finishes all of these things.
Jesus said, “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.” Matt 5:17
And He continues; “You have heard that it was said. ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I tell you…whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.” Matt 5:38-39
Also, “You have heard that it was said, ‘you shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy’. But I say to you, love your enemies.” And much more in Matthew 5, for whoever is honest and serious about finding the TRUTH.
Also, one should note the fact that Jesus did not force his teachings on His followers: “And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.” Matt 10:14
Also, “If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you.” Matt 10-13
In Islam, however everything is by force. The mere relationship between man and his God is largely restricted and censored. For instance, Apostasy (leaving Islam) in Islam is punishable by death.
The sword was and is the way to spread Islam. In the West, since the sword cannot be used, all kinds of deception and cunning tactics are used and without shame.  The Islamic leaders in the West are swaggers, boasters and use double standard. They depend on the ignorance of the average American of the truth about Islam.

BUT, Americans are getting more and more informed about the thruth about Islalm.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Judaism All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum