FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome
  • Guest

  • Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
the Death of Ath*ism

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
michelnostra88



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 1



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: the Death of Ath*ism Reply with quote

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=280780

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism…

*************************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

*************************************

atheists deny their own life element...
_________________
Michel Nostra
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: the Death of Ath*ism Reply with quote

michelnostra88 wrote:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=280780

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism…

*************************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

*************************************

atheists deny their own life element...


The very fact that you can't refute using your own developed thoughts and arguments does not give me any inspiration to even start debunking the link provided.

Please do come back when you have an opinion of your own!

Regards
All_Brains
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tvebak
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 280


Location: Around
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: the Death of Ath*ism Reply with quote

All_Brains wrote:
michelnostra88 wrote:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=280780

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism…

*************************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

*************************************

atheists deny their own life element...


The very fact that you can't refute using your own developed thoughts and arguments does not give me any inspiration to even start debunking the link provided.

Please do come back when you have an opinion of your own!

Regards
All_Brains


Apparently it didn't happen. How are you doing All-Brains. Maybe, if you have the time, you could pop in at the Council where they are working at a translation-project: My Ordeal with Quran.

All the best
Soren
_________________
Yes, we have a "soul"; but it's made of lots of tiny robots. - Daniel Dennet

It's mine "." ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 632



Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: the Death of Ath*ism Reply with quote

Tvebak wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
michelnostra88 wrote:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=280780

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism…

*************************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

*************************************

atheists deny their own life element...


The very fact that you can't refute using your own developed thoughts and arguments does not give me any inspiration to even start debunking the link provided.

Please do come back when you have an opinion of your own!

Regards
All_Brains


Apparently it didn't happen. How are you doing All-Brains. Maybe, if you have the time, you could pop in at the Council where they are working at a translation-project: My Ordeal with Quran.

All the best
Soren


Hey mate

How are you? All is fine here and I have no time for religion, the world cup is on mate Smile

Will check in the council when I get a chance.
_________________
A little boy prayed for a bike. Then he realized God doesn't work that way so he stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
www.all-brains.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tvebak
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 280


Location: Around
Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments


online/offline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: the Death of Ath*ism Reply with quote

All_Brains wrote:
Tvebak wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
michelnostra88 wrote:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=280780

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism…

*************************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

*************************************

atheists deny their own life element...


The very fact that you can't refute using your own developed thoughts and arguments does not give me any inspiration to even start debunking the link provided.

Please do come back when you have an opinion of your own!

Regards
All_Brains


Apparently it didn't happen. How are you doing All-Brains. Maybe, if you have the time, you could pop in at the Council where they are working at a translation-project: My Ordeal with Quran.

All the best
Soren


Hey mate

How are you? All is fine here and I have no time for religion, the world cup is on mate Smile

Will check in the council when I get a chance.


Fine thanks. Yeah but neither Ireland nor Egypt is playing Smile
I'm sure that they would appreciate, at CEMB, if you could find any sparetime to pitch in. Hassan has started a huge project that seems very interesting.

But anyhow. I will try to post some in this forum from time to time to make the wheel go round Smile
_________________
Yes, we have a "soul"; but it's made of lots of tiny robots. - Daniel Dennet

It's mine "." ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> God All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum