FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

• Main Menu
  • Sticky Articles
  • Open Support Tickets
Arabic Speakers Needed! (On behalf of Ibnshaq)!
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Arabic Speakers Needed! (On behalf of Ibnshaq)!  Reply with quote

Ibnshaq said:

Quote:
i guess i know that if it was put in there, then it HAD to be done on purpose. sorry but i doubt coincidence could do this. i might be wrong though. i mean if you read the torah and skip every 50 letters you get ? then 50 more ? then 50 more ? then 50 more ? which spells torah! you cando that in genesis and exodus in leviticus it does not but it spells YHWH and then you can do it backwords in deuteronomy and numbers. so who knows.

anyways but here is a good site with the islamic numebr claims with nice relaxing music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBppxU9uDVQ

so i have few questions to arabic speakers. i have not yet gotten a response so i am not trying to just repeat myself!

1. should the words like yawmidhin and such be excluded in the total for "day?" (when the people who make this claim get 365, they take out idhin, kum, etc)

2. would it be hard to make numeric structure in arabic or would it be easier then english?

3. would it be REALLY out of norm for someoen to try and do such or was numbers some thing not too looked up but not a foreign concept?

4. should duals be added to the count of days plural? if not why?

if it was the norm then obviously someone just put it in there. and then i will probably leave islam because i am a pretty gullible person who relies on the smallest things to keep me going!

thanks you guys!

Hello Shaq

Will answer you in few hours regarding this.
All_Brains
ibnishaq

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks i am looking forward!

i told you in the PM but i will say here too in case people are wondering why this is such big deal to me. the reason is because i did a few hours of researching and found all the claims to be true. day 365 days 30 month 12 sabbath 7 man 24 woman 24 etc. and i have searched for such in bible and veda's and others and have found nothing of the sort.

and it just startles me and it keeps my iman. hopefully all brains or cosmic dancer or other arabic speakers can debunk me though, and i can loose my iman!

anyways i am looking forward to it!
Raza

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if you ask about them while the Quran is being revealed, they will be made plain to you. Allah has forgiven that, and Allah is OftForgiving, Most Forbearing. Before you, a community asked such questions, then on that account they became disbelievers.
5:101-102
Master Administrator
Master Administrator

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Shaq

As promised below are my thoughts:

Quote:
1. should the words like yawmidhin and such be excluded in the total for "day?" (when the people who make this claim get 365, they take out idhin, kum, etc)

I think it should be included as this is made of two words (Yawm)= Day and (Al-Dhin) = religion, the day of religion aka
judgment day. I don't see any reason why day here should be excluded. The only reason is to make the 30 days target! Twisted Evil

Quote:
2. would it be hard to make numeric structure in arabic or would it be easier then english?

Not at all, all languages have the ability to have numerical structure in them and Arabic is no exception!

Quote:
3. would it be REALLY out of norm for someoen to try and do such or was numbers some thing not too looked up but not a foreign concept?

Shaq

Two ways of looking at that:

1- Yes, it's quite easy on any given day for anyone to "deliberately" insert any numerical codes in any text, specially as lengthy as the Quran. I will demonstrate that to you in a minute.

2. The word day or days have been normally mentioned as you do throughout the Quran and through a very strange and twisted criteria, certain "day" is qualified and others are excluded. The reason is obvious, come up with 30 days!

Quote:
4. should duals be added to the count of days plural? if not why?

It should be either included or excluded along with plural. The criteria needed to be set clear whether only singulars will be accepted or any word that includes day as part thereof. that has not been achieved in this count.

More and more numerical miracles show up nowadays, as people becoming increasingly fascinated with hidden codes and secret chambers.

Now....here is the moment of truth today! In my response to you I have inserted the word "day" many times and in many forms. Can you please count all of them and tell me how many times you counted the word "day".

I hope it's still daytime where you live and can answer this swiftly!

ibnishaq

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I think it should be included as this is made of two words (Yawm)= Day and (Al-Dhin) = religion, the day of religion aka
judgment day. I don't see any reason why day here should be excluded. The only reason is to make the 30 days target! Twisted Evil

humm, that is true. Is there an major differences between the words that start with like AL, BI, and the ones that end like IDHIN and KUMU?
Quote:

Not at all, all languages have the ability to have numerical structure in them and Arabic is no exception!

well yeah but arabic is hard language! would it be extremely hard to add these day things, and others like "man" and "woman" both occurring 24 times!
Quote:

Shaq

Two ways of looking at that:

1- Yes, it's quite easy on any given day for anyone to "deliberately" insert any numerical codes in any text, specially as lengthy as the Quran. I will demonstrate that to you in a minute.

2. The word day or days have been normally mentioned as you do throughout the Quran and through a very strange and twisted criteria, certain "day" is qualified and others are excluded. The reason is obvious, come up with 30 days!

well, days is pretty clear.. it is said 27 times plus 3 duals = 30.
it is DAY that might be deliberately made up. like they exclude 80, all with the endings like idhin, kumu, etc

[quote
It should be either included or excluded along with plural. The criteria needed to be set clear whether only singulars will be accepted or any word that includes day as part thereof. that has not been achieved in this count.
[/quote]
actually yeah it has. Sad

Quote:

Now....here is the moment of truth today! In my response to you I have inserted the word "day" many times and in many forms. Can you please count all of them and tell me how many times you counted the word "day".

I hope it's still daytime where you live and can answer this swiftly!

lol cool!
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaq

By answering the quiz I have given you, you will come to realise all the answers you need on this matter.

Also regarding the difficulty of Arabic...Traditional Chinese is a lot more complex, yet numerical structures can be easily inserted in any text.
ibnishaq

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All_Brains wrote:
Shaq

By answering the quiz I have given you, you will come to realise all the answers you need on this matter.

Also regarding the difficulty of Arabic...Traditional Chinese is a lot more complex, yet numerical structures can be easily inserted in any text.

but i thought it was out of norm to add such and that the people at that time did not do that? if it was out of the norm then how would he have known?

also they did not know there were 365 days in a year at that time yet
All_Brains
Master Administrator
Master Administrator

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ibnishaq wrote:
All_Brains wrote:
Shaq

but i thought it was out of norm to add such and that the people at that time did not do that? if it was out of the norm then how would he have known?

also they did not know there were 365 days in a year at that time yet

Shaq

Please answer the quiz!

And here are the answers for your questions.

1. No, it's not out of the norm. I have shown you several times that tricks with numbers existed thousand of years before Islam.

2. And why would Allah refer to a Gregorian mainly Christian calender and neglect the lunar Islamic calender. Also every 4 years, the year is 366 days!!!!

Now...please answer the quiz, because the ultimate answer you're looking for is within your answer!
ibnishaq

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get day 21? lol

and you say that it was not out of the norm but cosmicdancer said that in arabic poetry they never saw such!
Mutley

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ibnishaq wrote:
thanks i am looking forward!

i told you in the PM but i will say here too in case people are wondering why this is such big deal to me. the reason is because i did a few hours of researching and found all the claims to be true. day 365 days 30 month 12 sabbath 7 man 24 woman 24 etc. and i have searched for such in bible and veda's and others and have found nothing of the sort.

and it just startles me and it keeps my iman. hopefully all brains or cosmic dancer or other arabic speakers can debunk me though, and i can loose my iman!

anyways i am looking forward to it!

Well, errr ummm....have you remembered that the Islamic based calendar only has 354 days in it or did the propagandist brain washers forget to mention this important detail? So what they are telling you, is that the Quran confirms the Greek calendar, rather than the Islamic calendar. See how these people just play games? Anything, anything that it takes to confirm the Quran. And you'll fall for it because they are telling you what you want to hear. Oh well. Not my problem. These people are the best, most creative, unashamed liars of all. And that's a big prize, as there are obviously many liars in this world. I bow to their inventive and unashamed skills.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FREE FAITH, EXPRESSION AND THOUGHT Forum Index -> Islam All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: